Assange Threatens 9/11 Info Release - Vault7

Guys, I don't think this has anything to do with Hillary Clinton. Look at the tweets:

> What is #Vault7?
Doomsday vault.

> Where is #Vault7?
Underground gold storage.
> 11 interesting Wikileaks publicaitons
Shows WTC. Typo with i, the 9th letter of alphabet. 11 in title.

> When is #Vault7?
F119 jet engine. 9 & 11 again.

What, Where, When:
==Underground gold vault at WTC7 on 9/11.==

Followed by:

> justice4assange.com - On anniversary of UN decision, Assange calls on UK, Sweden to release him

> Ecuadorian Presidential candidate's first act after Feb 19: terminate Assange asylum

==It's a threat.==
Ecuador is ending his asylum and Assange is warning the UK and Sweden not to fuck with him or he releases the goods on 9/11.

> Trump: 'You think our country is so innocent?"
Trump knows?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Wool-Omnibus-Silo-Hugh-Howey-ebook/dp/B0071XO8RA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&v=Hfpwyldz1RA
globalresearch.ca/washington-wants-regime-change-in-ecuador-what-is-the-cia-planning-before-ecuadors-2017-elections/5476107
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828597819258916865
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>threatens

Just fucking do it you pussy

bump bump

Sup Forums is being shilled hard with CTR lately. Happy to see someone post this as this will have huge ramifications if/when it happens, which should be rather soon.

If he does it he's as good as dead. Maybe Trump gives him asylum?

Have you asked yourselves why all these world leaders are going to antartica...like they are checking out their future bunker. The Globalists are loosing every day...I think they are about to release bio agents and hide in the bunkers as a worst case way to fulfil their eugenics agenda.

Total bunch of horseshit.

If Assange had evidence of a government conspiracy of that magnitude, he would know that he'd constantly be hunted no matter his asylum status, legal status or any other circumstances. There's no reason to threaten them with revealing the info because there is no possible way he'd survive.

Something's going on, but that's a separate issue.

you're from full_chan, aren't you

Hence the term "Dead Man's Switch".

I read that too. Like I said, I think he's missing the point: it doesn't have anything to do with Hillary Clinton or the FBI.

If he had information like that and didn't share it then I'd consider him a coward and a charlatan

Got to stay alive somehow.

If you want to telegraph to the US Govt that you have information like that, you could use some detail or passage of a document rather than this stupid "where, when, what" was vault 7 garbage.

TRUMP KNOWS

Bumpkins for the drumpfkins

Let's hope so.

As much as I wish it were true this will just be like when he said hrc will be in jail before the election. It never happened and Assange denied the claim.

Any autists discover some credible 5d chess angle?

Patricio Zuquilanda is not going to win anyway, he's at the bottom of the polls and everybody keep forgetting he's name. Lenin Moreno is the most popular so far, and he's just a continuation of the actual government since Rafael Correa can run anymore. I don't think Assange asylum is at risk.

Something happened. There were supposed to be releases continuing beyond the election that never came. They cut his internet and then the US loses theirs a few days later? Did they trigger and then DDOS the dead man's switch?

all the fracking earthquakes from a few years ago were really them just finishing their bunkers

what the fuck is this vault 7 faggotry, when did wikileaks jump the shark

Relevant:

amazon.com/Wool-Omnibus-Silo-Hugh-Howey-ebook/dp/B0071XO8RA

wikileaks has been teasing for at least six months, about Hillary going to jail, blah blah blah.

IF YOU HAVE SHIT, RELEASE IT.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT, SHUT THE EVERLOVING FUCK UP.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&v=Hfpwyldz1RA

>youtube video no longer exists.

Thats not a lasor btw, Its an aircraft engine being tested. The cone on the front is actually a net to prevent crap being sucked in and obvs photoshop of the back.

> F119 jet engine

What = seed
Where = in gold
When = 9/11

Who benefited financially from 9/11 is responsible for it and wikileaks can prove it?
or
9/11 loot/financial gain was used start something (seed)
-world elite's survival project/ Rockefeller depopulation project?
-Soros mafia's world government project?
-Greater Israel project?

digits every thread.

based Ecuador

It's a coup from the outside silly, it doesn't matter what the electorate think hunny!

>they tried in 2010, they tried in 2013, they're trying again now
>globalresearch.ca/washington-wants-regime-change-in-ecuador-what-is-the-cia-planning-before-ecuadors-2017-elections/5476107
>"Correa has accused the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) earlier this year of “being increasingly involved in the political opposition with the avowed aim of dragging the country into chaos” and weaken the Ecuadorian government by “a series of coordinated nationwide protests.” "

Looks like the current year might hold some answers
-Assange offers to leave embassy (to US, UK, Sweden???)
-Trump and the Alphabet soup internal war
-The rise of anti-globalism

Isnt vault 7 just the svalbard seed vault?

weird how ever since julian hasn't been seen in person and wikileaks people were compromised now the only thing wikileaks does is be a distraction. have they ever threatened releases like this before? stupid, if they had something, they'd show it.

Their twitter has been way more active since the October incident (DAK)

Along a similar line of thinking:
Nazi gold used as seed funding for Deep State. That's the Black Eagle Trust theory.

spooky but godspeed, I want to see Trump revealing the truth to the world

>Assange has 9-11 info and won't release it to the US public
I wouldn't shed a tear if he were assassinated.

agreed

>yfw Equador hands Assange over to the UK, who extradite him to Sweden, who hand him off to the US, all so Trump can play golf with him

Since when does Sweden care so much about rape? Shitskins are getting slapped on the wrist for raping people all day and night over there, but they're pursuing this guy to the ends of the earth because he took off a condom during consensual sex. Sure, it's not a very nice thing to do, but correct me if I'm wrong, it's not like the girls got pregnant or caught any diseases.

>Wikileaks people are compromised

Any evidence of this? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a hard time believing it. You'd think the CIA / FBI / everybody would have decided to get somebody in the Wikileaks organization as soon as they popped up with a ton of US docs. Surprised it's taken this long.

It's like when people think the FBI is just reading Sup Forums. If they really cared, they'd get agents to shitpost until they became janitors, and keep it up until they became mods. Either the FBI doesn't care much about Sup Forums or they have all of our IPs.

>implying Hitler didn't make it to Antarctica waiting for the right time to come back
>implying the British aren't fully aware of this
>implying this wasn't the exact reason why the Falkland's War was fought, due to its close proximity

The day of the Jew is coming to an end.

Too spooky for me

>If he does it he's as good as dead. Maybe Trump gives him asylum?
HE IS ALREADY DEAD NIGGA

THEY CUT OFF HIS INTERNET TO AVOID MAKING HIM A MARTIR, BECAUSE STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL THINK HE IS STILL ALIVE

Wikileaks aint got shit they just want more bitcoins.

someone please tell me the story of how Assange is a plant for the anti-globalist elites to take power away from the entrenched establishment.
I like that one

>what is leverage and how do you use it?

>Guys, I don't think this has anything to do with Hillary Clinton

You're right. It has everything to do with Bill.

No it hasn't. This is why nobody believes you. You literally just make shit up.

Assange hasn't been seen outside of the embassy for years. Stop being retarded.

>Either the FBI doesn't care much about Sup Forums or they have all of our IPs.
>Implying they need to be mod to see our IPs

Shitposting on Sup Forums doesn't sign you up in any special list.
It's 2017, they already have all of your internet data and they don't give a fuck, unless you give them a reason to.
Whenever they want, they can just lookup informations about you when you become a target.

what was it?

I would be shocked if the CIA weren't involved somehow in 9/11, and by extension the Bushes & Clintons.

ctr shill bump

Outtake:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828597819258916865

I think the only hope is the alphabet's work for the American people and not special interests.

>American people
Hopefully for the world/dimensions
Don't get me wrong but doing things solely for the "American people" can blow up in the long run
>we secured sum oil for u
>oh sheit whole world is mad at us
>oh no, war
>well, sum america people still make sum profit
>??? profit right?

That's only possible if Trump purges the upper echelons. Especially at State and CIA. Burn those fuckers to the ground.

>True
With great power....

Why don't these fucking faggots just dump all the info? Why do they always hold out this shit and blue ball everyone on the truth when we NEED the truth now more than ever. I really just don't get it. If the stakes are really as high as they seem to be, wouldn't you think it would be prudent to give the masses as much information as possible and not deny them the ability to make decisions on candidate choices, and just general safety?

We all feel the static in the air. The world is definitely being primed for a major war right now. So why the FUCK DO THESE COCK GOBBLING FAGGOTS THINK NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO HOLD OUT REAL FUCKING INFORMATION!!!!

FFUCKKKKKKK I FUCKING HATE ALL THESE GOD DAMN LEAKING CUM DUMPSTERS WHO DO NOTHING BUT WHORE FOR ATTENTION AND THEN NOT GIVE US THE REAL INFO WE NEED.

FUCK YOU ASSANGE YOU ATTENTION WHORE KIKE! YOU GAVE US NOTHING ON HILLARYS BIRTHDAY, YOU GAVE US NOTHING OF REAL SUBSTANCE FOR AN OPEN AND SHUT CASE IN THE PODESTA LEAKS.

YOU SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT """""LEVERAGE""""" YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT GETTING THE FUCKING TRUTH OUT YOU ALBINO NIGGER!

STOP BEING A PUSSY AND JUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT DDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you be a few days more patient please?

Can't you see what wikileaks is doing? They are telling the FBI to release the 9/11 files or WikiLeaks will do it.

There is no going back on this one, can't you see that?

So if 9/11 happens after Bill looses power... What happens when Hillary is denied power?

>What if the US gov't gave intel to wikileaks

They can't be seen directly helping wikileaks, but what if they made a deal to hold Kerry's emails in exchange for vault 7.

Fuck-all. Bill hates her and Soros was funding her because Soros thought she might be Bill 2 without actually asking Bill.

Personally I think Vault 7 is a direct reference to the FBI Vault which is releasing documents.

The Clinton docs 6 have been released a few days back so logic tells us the next one will be 7.

#Vault7

>Al Gore won the popular vote
>Florida recount fuckery

Gore wanted to move to renewables
Powers that be need petrodollar

>hoarding shiny metal
>not hoarding processor foundries and high precision large work area machines

Katy Perry for president. Let's break that glass roof!

Is this the contingency plan they were talking about?

WTC Building 7 had an underground gold vault which was raided during the attacks.

Wikileaks is trying to milk some more information out with thia tactic.

this tbqh
I'm not a fan of this clickbait bullshit

vault 7 apparently means some fbi files.

but it could also mean where they're keeping assange as of now.

Wrong.

You're only job is to ensure the survival of your people.

>implying wikileaks wasnt compromised after Kerry's visit

There isn't any hard evidence, and wikileaks/julian themselves have said it's a PsyOP to discourage the public and whistleblowers from trusting WL