Be me

>Be me
>Normie friends all over school discover (((Yiannopoulos))) after he gets media coverage.
>Normies want to be 'edgy' and 'woke' and start sharing his videos and basically agree with everything he says like sheep.
>I tell them he is a giga faggot kike who shouldn't be trusted as far as you can throw him (from a roof preferably).
>They have already been subverted the placebo effect makes them believe that the sugar pills this degenerate has given them are red-pills

What do? I am sick and tired of seeing this kike everywhere i look? How did you neckbeards let him hijack the 'alt-right' so much? Help me show my friends how much of a worthless Zionist this piece of shit is.

Other urls found in this thread:

kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/
archive.is/idSgU
youtu.be/WG37ZrwHIJY
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YzOGcTvoSUs
youtu.be/PfvqKP5ajFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.
Shouldn't you be printing money or something?
Or are you a trashcan burner?

How inconsiderate of your friends to go off enjoying things.

subversive as fuck.

hey chill out they have taken the first step. do you think people go from normie to 1488 overnight? milo is a beginners step to our side let them go down their own path to redpill most people realize hes a faggot kike pretty soon

Fuck off milo is a fucking faggot but he helps us and stopped using us for money, so he's alright in my book

also nice underage post

He may have embezzled from that college fund or whatever he was setting up for white males.

>people are this autistic

Alright you got me, OP here out of proxy lmao... Let this slide lol

Also

>milo is gay
>understands that majority of gay people are liberals but not all gay people are like that, some can be upstanding, intelligent people
>doesn't think that's possible for trannies

Why Milo

Fuck off to Sup Forums budget Mexican

Milo is a gateway to the alt right. He can lead a path for normies to take the final red pill.

Milo stalls Normies from swallowing the redpill. I wouldn't expect nu-Sup Forums to realize this however. All the "alt-right" figures are Jews who trick the goyim with their civic "nationalism" and social liberalism into becoming submissive little puppets.

>I tell them he is a giga faggot kike who shouldn't be trusted as far as you can throw him (from a roof preferably).
t. Muhammed Abdul

This. I too fondly remember my days of watching Milo and Sargon before I was brave enough to take the JQ redpill. Let it happen, OP

>normie friends start getting redpilled
>you autisticly spaz out
let them get it slowly you fucking autist

Do not try to change anyone ever.
Live your life.

You have not taken the redpill, you are nu-Sup Forums and you will stay nu-Sup Forums for the rest of your life. Maybe some day you will realize that you are just sheep by another name.

there is nothing to do but just wait it out since counter culture has always been viewed as an easy way to hip and once that passes it will go away on its own.

Thinly veiled attempt at calling me a newfag, nice one

Go kill someone favela nigger

He also thinks lesbians don't actually exist, and says he only turned gay to piss off his parents then couldn't switch back.

He doesn't have any real beliefs or ideology, he's just an attention-seeking faggot who knows how to pander to retard right-wingers who need a gay Uncle Tom.

Here's a great piece by Milo on the dangers on the dangers of social media:
kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/

>Literally the second worst race of apes on the planet, only above street shitting loos
>having the audacity to call anyone anything
Ayyy

This
Milo is ultimately a good thing. He takes normies away from the left.

Disgusting loser go back to 1944.

We are pro Israel now.

JIDF pls go

Your gay kike controlled opposition provocateur isn't fooling anyone.

Christ what a fag you are m8

Milo is a gateway red pill. He's a necessary evil. They will move on.

Tell them about how much money he's embezzled. That will cause some people to rethink the man.

Not an argument. You cancerous nu-Sup Forums will not only destroy this board but also your countries with your civic nationalism and opennes to Liberalism. Go die in a fire.

Not called the Aust-Right for nothing

hes like sam hyde but gay so he can't be called a bigot.

its fun watching him blow up liberals and muslims that hate gays.

Let them take the Alt lite gateway drug.

You cant go straight to the biggest red pills.

This is what Breitbart meant when he said we are in it to win it, no more games, we are using the pragmatic strategies devised by the likes of Alinsky against them!

Cry more OP

>mildy right conservative that has liberal social views
>1488 hitler larpers unsurprisingly chimp out and want him dead

When did I ever say I was a civic nationalist or open to liberalism?

Keep LARPing you monkey, and one day you might become a real Nazi

>Milo (side A)
>Antifa (side B)

Great album by Soros.

How are people fooled by this shill? Say things you like to hear and suddenly all skeptical thought just goes out the window?

Show them this, he's a neo-Nazi

At one point I thought this faggot, aj, and molymeme were gods. None of them should be trusted

I don't believe you're seriously this stupid but those who actually think a normie could turn into a completely red pilled over night are retarded beyond imagination, are a waste of space and should kill themselves.

> (OP)
My great grandfather was an SS officer. Shut the fuck up you Britcuck, your grand parents destroyed the white race.

>Normie friends all over school
>all over school
>school
Underage b&

He's a gateway redpill you mong. You can't hand out hard redpills straightaway and expect people to be able to handle them

Americans call university "school" ... even if they are doing Phds

(OP) is controlled opposition. Milo is reaching the masses. They don't like this. Do not trust.

Weird how he started calling himself a jew like 6-7 months ago, it's ALMOST like he made it up just so he can use it against anyone who calls him out on his bullshit. Milo is a liar and an idiot

There is no such thing as "gateway redpill", there is only one redpill and it needs to be taken immediately. People like Milo and Sargon only stall the progress of taking the redpill.

Milo is OK, he's popular, articulate, funny, and gets in the news. His kikery and faggotry are rhetorical armour. He's a gateway drug. Plus he was on our side during gg

>alt right
No such thing

And Argentinians are white

OP is a bong though, Mohammad.

You're a fucktard. Many of us started off as blue pilled normies and we gradually took red pills until we arrived at this stage. Anyone who unironically considers himself as a true redpilled person but tries to undermine the alt-right should kill himself since they obviously have a low IQ. You think a bluepilled, ignorant normie is going to agree with you when you try to tell them what the fuck actually is going on? Get the fuck out of here, dumbass.

>Milo is a gateway red pill

archive.is/idSgU

Yes, yes goyim, this man will give you a truly right wing Weltanschauung.

Wait, no. He is just a hypocritical degenerate that panders to whatever sheep will provide him with the largest audience. I thought this was a safe haven, where kikes have not been able to subvert... Now i get newfags actually defending this faggot. When did Sup Forums die so hard????

Milo is cute! CUTE! I want to frost his tips.

>worthless zionist
To be fair, a white enthostate depends on the solidarity of a Zionist and white separatist alliance agaist the Bolsheviks. That doesn't mean you can't despise Israel, but you are going to have to get along with Zionists.

Fuck you're right. OP confirmed for beardless youth

You sound genuinely autistic.
Look up Murdoch Murdoch on Jewtube, start watching some of his videos and you'll start to understand. You can't just make them take the redpill all at once. Give them time. Milo's goals are just about the same as Trump, he agreed with the ban/"extreme vetting", building the wall, anti-sjw Marxism bullshit. Just give it time. and look up Murdoch Murdoch, you'll enjoy it.

You are kind of homophobic OP, repent

Yes because screaming white nationalist slogans worked out SO well for the BNP and Britain First, and anyone else who has ever tried that route. Play the game, or let other people play it while you sit there impotent and wriggling with frustration.

That's not how the world works, you stupid monkey. Stop undermining our cause.

Why are you all against this based man? He has contributed much more than you basement dwelling neets that only spends their entire miserable life shitposting on an meme anime image board. He might be gay, but you can't ignore the fact that he redpilled countless amount of normies, rekt feminists/sjws, and also helped Trump win the presidency.

if there is something i hate its the fucking sheep that blindly agree with whatever he says.

You are worthy of death.

What a load of horse shit
>How did you neckbeards let him hijack the 'alt-right' so much?
Low test

Your ancestors destroyed the white race as well but at least you had the courtesy to contain it to a far-away country.

Your great grandfather was an SS officer? Ooh, I'm so scared! The legacy is APPARENT. Did 10 long years in service to the Fuhrer teach him how to fuck off to the jungle and go fuck a monkey?

No, but seriously. This guy is a fucking opportunist and not doing anyone any favors.

His sweet, delicious ass should be banned from the alt-right and my dreams, right now!

if you were around for gg, you how much exposure milo got it through breitbart etc. And considering how gg influenced a whole lot of people about libtards and feminism, he's been a huge positive

Would you rather them join the protests against him? Fucking quit with this purist spiral bullshit.

Milo took donations for a white male college fund and stuck it in his pocket. he is a jew who deserves to hang.

You stupid fucktard, holy shit. Try to deny that he's not a gateway to us all you want but simple logic and reason - characteristics average and above IQ people possess - refutes the utterly stupid bullshit you're spewing. If he wanted a larger audience he would pander to libtards, dumbass. Go try convincing anybody about kikes, you won't get anywhere. Milo had done more for Trump or our cause than any of you irrational, low IQ stormcucks could ever dream of - and no, I'm not a kike-lover for that. That would be the same if niggers called their own "uncle tom" or "coon". You're using the same fucked up logic.

These idiotic basement dwellers will purity spiral until their own demise.
All of them sound miserable. Yes, he's a fag half-kike, that's literally the only argument they have against him. I have other more in depth ones, but they don't change the fact that Milo is okay for now.
These easily manipulatible idiots think it's better to sperg out about the JQ and scare everyone.

Better than them being brainwashed libcucks.
The next step is to get them onto more and more conservative media.

>liberal gets pissed at political correctness
>sees vid of Milo bitching about PC
>isn't a Nazi. just a typical catty, camp gay guy
>watches other vids
>sees him poking holes in feminism and BLM's lies
>start to get skeptical about SJWs

The seed is planted. Taking the redpill all at once is very dangerous.

Get off Sup Forums if you're still in school - You don't know shit about the world.

This whole thread:
youtu.be/WG37ZrwHIJY

I am young, but don't patronize me. Gamer Gate was great, but the only people that got redpilled from it would have ended up here regardless of (((yiannopoulos))), he merely did what he has been doing all along (see my previous comment) and that was pander to whatever will get him the largest audience. He is just an opportunistic fag.

Milo is a simple opportunist and doesn't actually believe in the rhetoric he preaches as indicated by his actions. He knows as a businessman that by making psuedo controversial claims to a niche untapped audience consisting of autistic college kids and nihilistic neets, he can then use the support to prop up his controversial and empty claims which will spread like wildfire because being a walking talking contradiction comes off as eccentric and interesting to the public. And he can go and defend his claims by saying he enjoys nibbling on a black dick while getting splitroasted by a Twink while being a Jew whose also a Christian so everything he says must be true which makes him come off more outrageous and entertaining. He's no different then any shock jock in the past like Tom Green, or in recent times Miley Cyrus, all opportunists feeding a niche too bored, sadomasochistic, and nihilistic who can vicariously live through them. He's smart, but not that smart.

Feminism isn't cancer, it's brainwashing fags who talk badly about men in the first place to women making them turn to feminism that are cancer.

>throw him (from a roof preferably)
t. Mahmoud Peekjaheeb

Just give them a rundown of the basic gestalt.

Tell them he just someone who profited from liberal tears and actually has really inconsistent arguments and is only beating liberals because they are ez mode.

>guy why can't I thought police people in real life >:(
Jesus Christ, are liberals fucking stupid. Nice job using memes like kike and faggot in an attempt to fit in here, though.

Exactly this.

Hes a friend to pedoes and likes kids. Also attracted to other things with flat chests.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

This. Fighting with the left is easy mode. Literally RPG basic mobs tier.

Shapiro is 1000x better, and he's just a more consistent, less degenerate Jew.

Milo is great orator and writer. If all he wanted were shekels there are easier ways for him to get them. You see the coverage of libs and antifa burning shit at Berkeley protesting his talk? How many people you reckon started their rp journey watching that?

youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ
You dirt, nigger, faggot cunt of a kike. I hope the depression gets so unmanageable, you take everyone biologically related to you into the grave when you finally fucking kill yourself.

Didn't want to bring up Shapiro but exactly.

They have beef anyway and Shapiro is much more consistent and detailed with his arguments. And he wıll admit to things that can be considered irrational things like his religious beliefs and still be able to defend it while Milo will do a 360 about religion and make exaggerated claims about the goodness it brings.

What the fuck is this HWNDU shit? Sup Forums hijacked the hashtag for dumb shit, right?

Milo triggers Antifa, and Antifa are our unwitting friends every time they tear up the (liberal) cities which host their actions.

+++++ for Milo and may Antifa thrive in their counterproductive stupidity.

If Sup Forums were to manipulate Antifa those gullible fucks could do some lulzworthy things with all their SJW energy.

How might Sup Forums exploit our Antifa enemy? They offer such a fat target.

Once Shaprio white knighted Michelle Fields and tried to do significant damage to the Trump campaign, he became worthless.

How do people really hate him though?
He's done nothing but benefit us, can you really deny his immense triggering power? The left hate him and that's exactly what we want, so conservative rhetoric is pushed more to the surface.

Better than them being bluepilled you nigger.
At least his against immigration and muslims.
People don't go from lefties or from normies to full 14/88 gas the kikes race war now overnight, it takes some time and they're already at the beginning of something.
Just wait and see.

Hillary is looking good here

More of a Ben Shapiro type of guy myself

How is that any worse than embezzling donations? Shapiro didn't steal from anyone, but that gay, nigger dick eating faggot did. If Shapiro wants to leave Breitbart, who cares if he has shitty reasons? Its his decision, whether it's personal or not. For all we know, it was just a perfect excuse.

I KNOW the truth about the Michelle fields incident, and it reflects poorly on Shapiro, but not nearly as bad as MILO EMBEZZLING DONATIONS.

Yes there is, you fucking moron. You can't just throw "extreme" views at someone and expect them to take them in and understand their value without any prior work - left or right.
It takes time, examples and experiences to mould someone.

Look at it this way; you don't know how to plumb a whole house system just because you know how to fix a leaking sink, and likewise, you can't just tell someone all the ins and outs of plumbing a house and then expect them to do it if they've never even fixed a leaking sink.
Bit by bit. Bit by bit. Bit by bit until the whole package is complete.

That is the problem with Shapiro, he is a Jew at the end of the day.

The anti semitism gets to him. He will stand against power time to time. In essence he is a lot edgier than Milo.

>You can't just throw "extreme" views at someone and expect them to take them in and understand their value without any prior work
youtube.com/watch?v=YzOGcTvoSUs

Die.

Livestream started by Shia LaBeouf, /ourguys/ turn up, fun and games. Remember the memes about trump making an ime real? Hwndu iso it. One highlight
youtu.be/PfvqKP5ajFc

You're retarded João, you don't go full redpilled at once, there's steps.
You and i, coming from third world white minority countries were kinda halfway redpilled already compared to middle class Americans or europeans from mostly white neighborhoods or town, because we live with nogs or other people, and we know how it is.
They have to start by basically 0.
I took me a while to go from "I don't really like how these people behave, but race is only skin deep!, i need to be tolerant as possible!" To "we should fucking nuke the entirety of africa, the middle east and latin america asap"