Are Indian men the new Black?

Basically, except the Indians are more alpha.

w-hy does he have a nose piercing

True, indian men and white women are made for each other

DESIGNATED

>arab
>white
Maybe in France where even the natives have black hair and eyes.

He looks better than her tho

Lol indians is all the black but an asian dick.

Does not help most of you are potbelly mantlets.

At least your more smart and productive.

I had a white GF 2 years back. Bitch left me because i was too poor. I thought i was ugly too but turns out she's marrying an even uglier and poorer Indian. Fucking hell. Must be my big dick that she couldn't handle definitely.

>t. salty white boy

>Must be my big dick that she couldn't handle definitely.
yeah haha def

Were you going to post a white woman?

I deal with Indians from Atlanta all the time. They're basically the new Blacks except they actually have jobs.

at least poo's are not violent monkey who chimp out

11 cm is not big Rajeev

POO

Most white girls don't like poos, even the rich ones. I've known some north Indian guys have some luck but southern Indian guys are screwed.

Indians are fucking disgusting and I am sick of seeing them everywhere.

Indians are just as bad as blacks.

The ones you see in Europe as America are the best of the best, the 0.1%, one might say. They are either members of rich families or moderately intelligent Indians who managed to get a tech job.

If you go to India, you will realize 99.9% of the poos are just that: shit. They need a population of billions just to produce a few above average people.

India and the poos that inhabit it are literally shit. Do not be tricked.

>Must be my big dick that she couldn't handle definitely
Literally can't think of any other reason

indians spotted.

indians are beta as fuck, have the worst genetics on earth, are hideous human beings and smell regardless of the situation.

pakistan/india is literally the shittiest place on earth

How can white bois even compete

I am a white guy and i love middle eastern women. They are smart and sexy. The americanized ones are some of the funniest down to earth people you will ever meet. I guess this is for a different thread, but i dont give a fuck.

>literally the shittiest place on earth
POO

Indians are the lowest ranked members of the caucasian race but its still far far better than a nigger