Patriots owner wants ‘stolen’ Super Bowl ring back from Putin

How can USA even compete with this ex-KGB genius?

>nypost.com/2017/02/05/patriots-owner-wants-stolen-super-bowl-ring-back-from-putin/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlrSNXnsWPs
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/vladimir-putin-super-bowl-ring-russian-leader-accused-19418335
youtube.com/watch?v=U0hTrnaa8aE
youtube.com/watch?v=ggqb4wUpa5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

living on the timeline where USA became russia's bitch is a wild ride, i love it

Redpill me on the ring situation. Did Putin really did it?

Is this a real article?

Honorless Russian scum.

Pedro, your country is about to enter a civil war because of our President shitposting on Twitter.

Are you guys going to fight each other with taco shells?

>Putin has millions in some tax haven
>steals ring worth 25,000 $

yeah, sure

youtube.com/watch?v=JlrSNXnsWPs

>intimidated by status you let him try on your ring
>implying he has any reason to give it back if you're already intimidated

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/vladimir-putin-super-bowl-ring-russian-leader-accused-19418335

watching this video, and I can do is think about those fucking jews popping up randomly in the video, especially in the end

>Did Putin really did it?

Yes.

>“I could kill someone with this ring,” Putin remarked. When Kraft put out his hand to get his ring back, Putin — surrounded by three KGB agents — pocketed the ring and took off.

I literally can not distinguish reality from memery anymore.

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

real sht. i was there.

white people love being someone's bitch.

Turns out leaders with the conqueror mindset still exist

the super bowl ring is priceless to someone that really likes football. putin might be a fan. he also might have been insulted by the guy who owned it before he stole it.

in any case, not getting the fucking ring back.

What a fucking bastard.

That seems unlikely. You realize that Putin may or may not be the richest man in the world; he probably could have just bought a Superbowl ring on Ebay.

Unless we've seen Putin with the ring, or otherwise are given reason to believe he has it, I'm going to guess it's stuck between someone's couch cushions.

wtf I hate Russia now

topkek

>Hey Putin check this out *flashes ring*
>I like it. *takes ring*
>TRUMP HALP
>Trump helped me out, we've been good friends! Surely he can help me out again
>And he insulted my job :(

What the fuck kind of article is this

Why does he want it back? Everyone knows he won the super bowl, and he is the only person who had their ring stolen by a famous world leader. The story is worth 10 more super bowls.

>post yfw ww3 happens because of a superbowl ring!

Meh you couldn't offer me the World to let someone own me.

Just wait until Trump gets the ring back for Patriot fans and turns the northeast into republican states

>Putting stolen in quotations
He did steal it nigger
I don't care what your view of Putin is he straight up stole it

Kek. Shifty Slavs

Which ring does he have? I hope it's the one they beat my team for. (Iggles)

>Putin controls the one ring

Lads I don't like this timeline anymore...

There's no way this man is not a direct descendant of Genghis Khan.

Its not
WW3 implies it's a world war
It won't be
It will be us kicking Iran and Russia's ass while very one holds out their phones and cameras and records it from a million different angles.
Putin decided to shit on our new friendship by telling us to leave Iran alone
We tried to be friends and he chose a militant psycho Muslim country over the one nation capable of turning that shithole Russia I to a beautiful nation.
Fuck him

I say we let Putin keep the ring, in exchange for Snowden

Even if this was real it would just show that Putin likes the superior America. Football to the European one.
I'd be honored to have my ring stolen by Putin.

This is the Hotline timeline. Reminder that San Fran will be the first to go.

You might could offer me [The World] and I'd let myself be owned. Briefly.

HACKED
A
C
K
E
D

You must be too young to rememeber when this happened or haven't followed politics and international affairs (or football) for very long because him taking the ring happened in public in front of the media with dozens of cameras on them.

retard

If he was GK he would have taken his wife and daughters along with the ring.

Link to video.

youtube.com/watch?v=U0hTrnaa8aE

>SIKE

is putin as bad as they say?

in some interviews he sounds pretty based and other stories make him sound like an evil little shit

Obviously the genes have been diluted throughout the generations, the corp principle of thinking only of conquering your enemies is still there.

He has the same problem Trump has with liberals calling him literally Hitler and a mass murderer because hes a strong cis white male in power

I remember when this happened. I thought Putin sent Kraft something in return because he said he "couldn't find" the ring or something.

I love this timeline

>is putin as bad as they say?

Russia went through the greatest resource boom in recent history and has nothing to show for it. They will be bankrupt by 2019.

Putin is far worse than anyone could have ever imagined when he got in. Nobody thought this sort of mismanagement would be possible in post-Soviet Russia.

Kraft got cucked. He was too emberrased to ask for it back.

youtube.com/watch?v=ggqb4wUpa5w

This happened like decade ago. At the time everyone agreed it was a gift. Years latter Kraft comes forward and says that he has been lying for years because of pressure from the white house, and it was not a gift. Putin makes jokes, denies and does nothing.

Basically, their is no reason to believe Kraft now. But, I find it strange that Putin just did not give it back if it really was a gift. And while their is video or pictures of the event, for some reason I cannot only find flashes of the event, not enough to actually see him pocket it, and the face of Kraft at that moment.

TL;DR Maybe (and on inclined to say probably), but considering the history of Kraft calling it a gift, his testimony cannot be considered evidence.

Literally The Simpons tier

Generally peaceful stable country, that is not dependent on the (((The World Bank))) or such. Their are in a lot better shape than some other countries. So it cannot be that bad.

I saw Vladimir Putin at a the Patriots ground in New England yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Super Bowl rings in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

Putin just CAN'T stop stealing everything he sees! Somebody stop that man!