Liberals Triggered By Lady Gaga Not Stumping Trump

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/02/06/media-bash-lady-gaga-not-slamming-trump-super-bowl-halftime-show/

The liberals are throwing a massive hissyfit because Gaga decided to actually perform a show instead of making a political statement.

>Variety: “Super Bowl Halftime Review: Lady Gaga Takes Safe Route With Hits & Spectacle”

Variety TV critic Sonia Saraiya slammed Gaga for “steadfastly avoiding making a statement” during her “competent but disconnected performance.”

While praising Gaga’s set as “appropriately breathtaking,” Saraiya says the show “was overall a little weak, it still felt like a missed opportunity” to “voice the widely held frustration with the Trump administration in some form or another.”

>The Washington Post: “Lady Gaga calls herself a rebel, but at the Super Bowl she played it safe”

WaPo pop music critic Chris Richards railed against Gaga for not “speaking out” and being too “restrained” during her Super Bowl LI halftime show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
youtube.com/watch?v=AIXUgtNC4Kc
youtu.be/X3S4_4UXe9M?t=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its not the first time they've so willingly turned on their own heroes.

I fucking hate her music and think she's either insane or pretentious as hell but her Halftime thing seemed pretty humble and sincere.

>tfw not insulting the democratically elected president is problematic.

They've really just given up pretending haven't they...

Had she not sung and just wasted the whole 15 minutes, they would be sucking on her feminine penis.

Well she did throw up the Isis sign in the beginning

Probably because Tiffany and Co. told her if she pulled any political shit they'd can her ass from being their spokesperson. Tiffany are a very high class company and they don't kindly to people making them look bad

>singer says she'll sing at an event
>shows up and does exactly what she said she would do
>libshits lose their minds
>again
I'm noticing a trend.

I'm honestly sick of winning.

>The Washington Post: “Lady Gaga calls herself a rebel, but at the Super Bowl she played it safe”

If anything this just shows how ahead of the game she is. Maybe she is being a rebel.

didn't she wrote in morse Fuck Trump with those lights shit?

I'm the only person to notice her hug a Mexican girl at the end of a piano ballad about giving a reason to "stay"

>shitlibs always need reassurance of their world views
>everyone else just sits back and watches the world confirm itself; nigs gonna nig, sandnigs explode, Jews plot world domination, homos chase bugs, politicians eat cp, etc.

The new edge is to not hate donald trump
I'm telling you people, theres going to be a shit load of "hey goy we don't hate donald trump so buy our product" and then they "suffer" the backlash of a million people talking about their product.

She promised to get political, then pussied out. Likely because she was told it's a bad idea.

>reality
>breitbart

Pick one

>current year
>witch hunt
What a time to be alive

People getting mad that musicians just performing is not enough

Yeah likely tied to what said. She probably still sacrificed an Colombian toddler after the show anyway.

Why are we supposed to take political guidance from celebrities, again?

>If anything this just shows how ahead of the game she is. Maybe she is being a rebel.

Yup. If she wanted to be a huge rebel in the media, she would wear a MAGA hat.

More like the NFL paid an extra bonus out the ass for her to not pull any shenanigans

I genuinely wanted her to do it as well. Reasons to hate is all i ask of the liberals.

>HOW DARE YOU NOT CONFORM TO OUR EVERY WHIM YOU FUCKING NAZI REEE

She'd lose her career if she wore the hat

No I mentioned it in a thread last night but couldn't remember the song. I was thinking the huggee looked more muzzy than mexi but I think you may be right. Too subtle for most to catch. Just as well, I prefer the libtards all chimping because there was no political statement

The NFL bled out in ratings this year after all the BLM shit started by Kaepernick.

The NFL is full of exceptionally greedy jews however, and they will be quick to eject politics from the league the more it hits their wallets.

She did her job as an entertainer. I was very amused and that's all you can ask for

>breitbart
>caring about celebs
ishygidiggy

What was she supposed to do? Change the lyrics? Or just stop in the middle of a song to do a big speech? Maybe walk onto the stage holding a big sign with some buzzword phrase and stay silent the entire time?

It's a fucking 15minute music act during a break of a sports event, not a political protest. Why do I still get surprised by their bucket on head idiocy?

>Lady Gaga is the mature one in the liberal pool
is this bizzaro world?

Lady Gaga did rebel. She broke through mindcontrol and did not follow orders.

First Kayne West, now Gaga. Celebs are waking up!

Probably not.

>Sings national anthem
>Jumps off stadium roof like she's committing suicide
>Not political
Were these people even fucking watching the performance? Sure, it wasn't overtly political, but she was still making a statement.

>no rebellion no insults nothing
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

She wore a meat dress to express who the fuck knows what while pissing off a bunch of plant loving animal fucking libtards.

Doesn't seem like she's afraid to piss anyone off.

OR maybe they realized a stunt like that at one of the biggest events with a very large conservative audience would not be a smart business decision. Just look at what happened with kappernick.

Well now you know why celebrities are all lefties. Because they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Let's not forget the drones - they started out roughly equal red and blue, then the blue drones took up more space in the sky. Then the blue drones started twinkling. It's not overt, but it is clear messaging.

>Why are we supposed to take political guidance from celebrities, again?
we aren't, it's just that it makes sense for them to shill because a shit ton of people hear them

already?

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

I really really really like this webm

Wtf I love Lady Gaga now

it's the "isis sign" because idiots like you keep calling it that

pointing with your index finger doesn't belong to a black op terrorist group that hasn't even been around 5 years

Why the fuck would she care about liberal feels when she can rake in fat stacks of cotton slips.

I cant imagine she practices thinking on a higher level, she just does random artsy shit to get more famous

ISIS has been around since the 80s dumbass.
They're just getting more and more noticed.

They always turn on their own.

The libtards are going crazy about her doing a show instead of bashing Trump.

They must have planned it in advance, and she did rebel by sabotaging her plan. Can you even imagine the pizzapain she must have been through tonight because of not listening to the handlers?

She did an interview a few days ago about standing up for something you want and breaking free. stuff like that.

Remember the satanists are trying to make people hate trump so they can coup him in the end.

She had orders to enforce that perspective but did not do it.

She's another hero like Kayne West. Imagine going home after the show with those evil bastards who want to show you their sadism.

Respect

>ISIS has been around since the 80s dumbass.
It was called taliban/al-qaeda back then

>NFL bled rating because condoning
sjw fags
In defense of the NFL for once it wasn't their fault. They hired lady Gaga way before the election and had no idea she was going to lose her fucking mind

I'm aware of her stance on Trump and was expecting her to say or do something, but she was very classy. It was unexpectedly decent.

Not realizing that superbowl entertainers haven't sung live in years.

Poh-tay-toe, poh-tah-toe

either way, I think we're in agreement that ragheads need to be purged

(((They))) told her not to. Ratings were low enough this season because of political statements. Don't want to start rousing the masses to their indoctrination.

>>The Washington Post: “Lady Gaga calls herself a rebel, but at the Super Bowl she played it safe”
>playing at the Super Bowl at all
>rebel

It's so funny that liberals think they're rebels when they serve the establishment in lockstep.

Seriously now. Why do amricans expect that everything has to be about Trump now?
It's a fucking sports event not a political stage.
I really don't get these people anymore. Everything has to do with Trump.
Next year at the groundhog day everyone awits to see the animal saying fuck Trump and will be dissapointed if not.

When she's running her own show she does what she wants.
When she's getting paid to do something she's a professional and does what's she's being paid to do.
>respect

of course the left considers virtue signalling more important than adhering to a contract.

this

USE ALL DAT WHITE PRIVILEGE TO GET AT TRUMP HOE - direct quote

Racism wins again

I hope you're happy Sup Forums

Everytime I hear the name lady gaga I see this video before my inner eye

youtube.com/watch?v=AIXUgtNC4Kc

>be gud at sport
>win
>???
>DAS RAYCIS

By us not attacking people physically or bullying them, we are exposing how hypocritical liberals are. The more shit Antifa does, the better we look.

They all think that because Beyonce pulled that BLM shit at Superbowl 50 all performers should be like her.

I love the first one. Made me laugh instantly. Was it someone from Sup Forums maybe?

Also the guy with the groundhog quote. It's like pottery all over.

are you retarded? they are just lowering down the tone for the moment. then they come back again starting very subtle and slowly elevating the tone again. they are not suicidal. they need money and they realized the libtards went to far to the point of self destruction.

Oh, fucking finally

musicians/clowns should not act as political icons
journalists should not be goddamn rabid activists
actors/pretend-play faggots should not tell the world how to behave or act

I truly hope this Trump timeline puts everyone in its place

There's only like 13 Jewish owners out of like 32 teams. It's not nearly as bad as say the NBA where the majority of owners are Jews and the commissioner is one to.

It's more of Goodell's fault because he's been such a horrible commissioner who's turned the NFL into the No Fun League.

Okay, someone explain to me how singing a song about how America belongs to all Americans, not just rich white people, isn't protesting Trump?

Maybe she should have just followed it up with "Ain't Got a Home/Old Man Trump" just to hammer the point in?

I think you're the guy who's retarded sir. These people are worth a lot of money but it's not theirs. They just get a neat house, a credit card and everything they need.

The real money goes to the (((slave handlers))) in the top. They decide what happens in a show, not the artist. The artists is more or less a mindcontrol slave until they break free.

It's sad people don't see this.

Because she is a die hard liberal who supported and campaigned with Hillary. She WAS going to do something based on the press conference she had but it most likely got nixed at the last minute.

ALL WE HEAR IS

They do and they don't. Gaga mostly sung live, as did Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Coldplay and even Katy Perry. If it's a chorus or something they'll usually lip sync but also sing along with it as well.

This isn't just a superbowl thing, this practice has been going on for years.

Best kicker about all this? The winning touchdown was made by a black player who's last name was WHITE

this is unimportant. the important thing is:
>the artists are a valuable mind control asset and an atm machine.
>the whole msm credibility is down the sewer already.
>go all the way into libtard dementia has not worked
>tell artists is time to stop and wait for a new strategy in a new moment, unless they go down the sewer too and more mind control assets and money are lost

Sadly Hans these people are very, very real. That and they're also paid shills by Shareblue who set up multiple twitter accounts to spam anti-Trump tweets.

Twitter is in on it as well considering every single response to anything Trump's tweets is universally negative.

I thought she didnt do it out of respect to bush sr?

he's in rough shape, would be kinda classless to ruin his moment like that

Could be they are saving the slave for later indeed. But I would have thought they are all in already, so there is no saving anyway, but that might have been a little too shortminded.

Why do these faggots want their opinions shoe-horned in everything.

This type of shit really annoys neutral people just trying to go through their day or enjoy small hobbies.

Sorry, but that twitter sounded so /pool/ tier. Thanks for sharing these. Great comedy.

Oh man, that's a really rare Donald... Mind if I save it?

artists and comedians are specially interesting, because they stand in dubious line between being serious and "artist" or "funny/edgy". people treat them with more leniency than other classes of people in the media. they can make and say whatever shit they want and people will forget if they do not insist in it obsessively.

She absolutely made pro-liberal political statements, they were just incredibly subtle.

The real issue is that the left REALLY IS full of retards who can't see this shit when it's right in fucking front of them. Not only was the superb owl full of degenerate blatant liberal advertisement and propaganda, but gaga's half-time show was full of subtle liberal propaganda too.

They're so used to the blatant advertisement at this point, that they think it's subtle, and can't even SEE the actual subtle propaganda anymore. If you aren't screaming from the top of your lungs "DEATH TO WHITE MALES AND THE PATRIARCHY" you are a treasonous traitor to the "freedom-loving and peaceful" left and should be stoned on the spot, at the very least with words, if you can't do it with rocks.

No. Just some quick autist making a funny.

The left wants their beliefs shoved in your face. (((They))) are tired of being subtle so they're going all out now.

jeezuz christ
how fucking retarded some people are.

she did make a statement. not very overtly, not actively but she relied on the only passive aggressive bullshit that wouldnt get her in trouble.

at the beginning she sang "my land is your land" with the evil drones doing an american flag in the sky. then she hugged a latina while singing some shit about staying or crap.
it wasn't a big bang, it wasnt some clear sign but she snuck a little something in.
too clichée if you ask me but hey, let her do what she thinks is best
she knew very well that if she pulled some kind of stunt or relied on profanity n shieet her carreer would have taken at least a huge dent. she would have gotten into serious legal trouble, the contracts you have to sign to sing at the superbowl are extremely kikey (as is every big contract), the NFL does not want more controversy, a nigger nipple was enough. not even mentionning the fallout from her sponsors

she did the right thing, fuck people who bash her now.

i bash her because her music is terrible and for her political views in general but hey, you cant win with the left. even if you think you are with the left

Bout to buy 50 lady gaga cds

They still make cds right?

lol grandpa where have you been hiding?

it's all online now

pffftahaha, "buying cd's" lol

If the new counterculture is to not shit on Trump I'll eat my dick

Thats because niggers pride themselves at being good at sports.

Better go find a really tiny fork then, user.

Well I'll buy me 50 lady gaga onlines then ya smart ass whipper snapper

Our (((media))) said that the second song she performed is widely used in anti-Trump protests, which was her way of making a statement agains Trump.

I said my dick not yours

Fake news. Nobody actually gives a fuck.

rumor is that bicha muda is performing next year

youtu.be/X3S4_4UXe9M?t=17

Maybe because Hillary is not there to buy her opinions anymore?

this is honestly hilarious

Dear Gods.

We are entering a really weird time period.

I can only see two ways seriously, a fall that will make Rome look like firecrackers.

or Death Squads that will make Hitler and Stg44 look like firecrackers.

Either will not be good for the world, especially for those who are interested in bringing white civilisation down.

Whose the blonde cutie?

> bicha muda
KEK