/pp/ - Portuguese General: José Manuel Coelho Edition

It's time for another /pp/ thread! As always Brits and Poles are VIP. Others may join and discuss glorious Portugal with us! Post rare Pepes, Salazares, conspicuos codfish macros etc.

Main topic: José Manuel Coelho requests asylum in tiny rock on the coast of funchal

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=qD8-71-wyj0

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.pt/portugal/interior/jose-manuel-coelho-pede-asilo-ao-ilheu-da-pontinha-5651316.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SSpEz2iVJFw
youtube.com/watch?v=mwu8vP-or5I
youtube.com/watch?v=jJRJL4a53AI
youtube.com/watch?v=eZIBzC6K5vY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>communist trying to escape justice
not so fast!

You stick in your ignorant Salazar Timeline... Self improve up there is no future for christain pedos nor freemasonry nor even jewish aristocracy like the british one.

Only way is Nationalism and Paganism in its vast Aryan form.

>forgot source
dn.pt/portugal/interior/jose-manuel-coelho-pede-asilo-ao-ilheu-da-pontinha-5651316.html

Your anglo looks more Portuguese than an anglo you do not know even your phenotype.
Fuck off roach

Hello, this is ours.
What do you think of it?

Fuck off shill
you read shitty tabloids.

Fuck off your spain will be divided in various autonomous regions. fuck off hater kike.

WE WUZ KINGZ OF AFRICAN ANGOLIA GREATEST AFRICAN EMPIRE OF PORTUGAL AFRICAN CALIPHATE
t.Alberto Barbossa

ENJOY REAL IBERIANS

PORTUGAL CARALHO!!!

Onde é que o pessoal da Direita portuguesa passa o tempo na net?

Já conheci três ou quatro manos através do Sup Forums e do oitochan mas nunca ninguém sabe onde é que a Direita Jovem Portuguesa passa o tempo.

Há quem me diga que não é aconselhável, que a Esquerda gosta muito de se infiltrar. Há forums? Chans tugas sem ser o PTtuga? Lendo os comentários do jornais vejo que há muito pessoal red-pilled em relação a esquerdalhaças e feminismo, inclusive mulheres, mas não me parece que haja um sitio onde a Direita congrega.

Ando há uns meses a pensar em fazer um /poltuga/ no oitochan mas não sei se vale a pena.
>inb4 alguém rouba a ideia

Só quero um sitio onde possa conhecer pessoas que pensam como eu em Portugal e não uso kikebook. Possível?

Since I understood what you said, I'll give you a bump to keep the thread alive since I feel bad.

Bump

Bumping with some portumemes

bumporino

>oitochan
there is a kind of secret group in discord but there's not a lot of action there

Come on, these threads used to be comfy and now they are almost extinct now

plz keep bumping my friend

Bumping to keep the Alberto general alive

#123233 bump

Here, more memes

I must ask spanish frend, what do you think of our eternal alliance?

And the hero of Portugal

True friendship, something Spain will never have since France destroyed Spain's self-esteem

Lusitanian Genes are the best genes.

Best Iberia

yeah, that sucks, tho atleast we're in the latin master race.

How did you find out about it?

I think secret clubs are retarded...

Do you think it's worth it to invest in a right-wing forum / board for portuguese folk?

I'm pretty sure there are facebook groups but I think that's all...

For our brothers in the other side of the Peninsula

Thank you brother

Wut? That isn't the pic I posted..

Alternate version

Oh fuck I just ran out of Portugal dank memes.

You fall for the jew

it´s not a club it's just a never ending thread in discord... but still retarded.
Forum/board would definitely be a good idea

I'll think of something to keep bumping this thread.

Friendship (?)

Bumping with Gitanos

youtube.com/watch?v=SSpEz2iVJFw

Angola is rightful portuguese clay
youtube.com/watch?v=mwu8vP-or5I

Direita está ultrapassada essas noçoes vão desaparecer em pouco tempo o futuro é noção racial e tribalismo Ario nao existe nada melhor e mais apurado que possa assegurar as 14 palavras e destruir o zionismo

what do you mean spain will never have true friendship?

14 palavras?

anyone ever built it?

You are the closest thing we have to an actual friendship. Mediterranean alliance when?

Also, look this bunch fucking shady kikes

soon

What would these two particular persons think of the current state of Europe? I know that Franco could have launched a crusade

Delet this, Guam is rightful spanish clay

that get pleases me
one one one four one one seven one one

Reconquista when my friend?

Be right-wing, nationalistic, but don't fall for the "white nationalism" meme.

The moment Africans and Arabs are out of Europe, the Nordics will turn on Mediterraneans faster than you can say "Quê?"

Good thing about Portugal is the women. Very rarely do I meet one contaminated with left-wing trash talking points, though there are lots of "americanized" whores out there.

My advice: go to an aldeia, get a VIRGIN and be happy.

Dude is right... notions like right-wing left-wing are losing importance. It's all about recognizing racial realities. Though you don't need to be an ass about it. People who HATE are retarded and don't speak on my behalf.

Also this comic was pretty good, too bad I can't find it full

>t.Alberto Barbosa
>t.Alberto Barbosa
>t.Alberto Barbosa
>t.Alberto Barbosa
>t.Alberto Barbosa

>Implying you need one
Lucky bastards, you currently have 0.6% of muslims in your country.

you're a pretty cool neighbor and rival bro

the world was ours

Everything is rightful Spanish clay. We discovered it all

Where's a good place to visit in Portugal?
I just got a cheque for £400 from the local council (tax overpayment) and I want to take my wife and kids for a holiday with it.
I don't speak Portuguese, but I'm fluent in Spanish and French and wish to learn your language.

Where should I go? I'm thinking of starting up north and travelling down south. Any advice will be welcome. Good hotels, where to eat, landmarks, etc. Pic is my area and you are welcome to visit. Anytime.

Once the EU falls, we should get back our colonies in Africa. Fucking Morocco took ours while taking advantage of Franco dying.

That's 0.6% too many.

Lisbon is the center of culture, but it has been blacked.
Try up north. Go to Lagos, if you want beaches and clubbing, etc.

Do NOT speak spanish, seriously.

Bottom of the ocean with the rest of your Anglo cousins.

youtube.com/watch?v=jJRJL4a53AI

this.

>implying

Agreed, we should do it now

That ass.

Will Portugal become the navigators of space like they were the navigators of the seven seas before the eternal anglo took control?

Good Spanish Empire memes
Saved to keep my self-esteem happy

Fifth Intergalactic Empire when?

I'll come back to Sevilla to help fight Second Civil war and Reconquestia

youtube.com/watch?v=eZIBzC6K5vY

>tfw portugal buys faulty/non-working military vehicles just to rank up numbers.

I have more ;]

NOW

Não sei qual é a tua surpresa.

Tendo em conta o que a direita portuguesa é não admira que o pessoal não se mostre.

Fucking kek

Ha ha!

Best flag