Mossad in the USA

Alright, a Japanese bro posted pic related in a recent thread, and he might have just confirmed my suspicion. Please understand what im about to say is with total sincerity and concern. I used to live in Boca Raton, Florida (the Jewish stronghold in Florida) and met many shady jews, some hinted that they were in intelligence, but never specified for who, or what. I moved to West Palm a few years ago, and this is where it gets weird. Ever since i took the red pill, and actively spoke out against the ZOG, im almost 100% positive i'm being watched.

I go to the gym at random hours, usually at late night (1AM-6AM), and will always be the only one there when i first arrive. Like fucking clockwork, no matter when i go, theres a middle aged jew (distinct jewish characteristics i.e sloped nose, curly hair, small/5'10') will show up 15 minutes after i arrive, wearing the same fucking shirt that says "Boca surf club" for children. Every time, i catch him observing me (see him in the mirror staring at me from a short distance away, totally distracted from his workout). we've never spoken to each other, but i swear to fucking god this Jew is shadowing me. I even tried going during a random times during the day, and like clockwork, he will show up 15 minutes later, and observe me across the gym. When i leave, he leaves. Every. Fucking. Time. Every. fucking. day. The one thing ive learned from jews is theres no such thing as, ~pure coincidence~

Another concerning fun fact: Did you know, the USA is spied on the most by Isreal, out of all the other countries? Did you know, Mossad has more active spies in the USA than any other foreign intelligence agency combined?

your picture has motivated me to start doing some counter-intelligence, ill be documenting everything about that Jew from now on.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations
grugq.tumblr.com/
rt.com/usa/cia-mossad-israel-espionage-311/
redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA
youtube.com/watch?v=TzzrzGyKo6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone got any good books/documentaries, etc about the Mossad? I want to learn more about them

Bamp.

fuck, i meant this picture

Do you know how to use wikipedia? Obviously not because otherwise you would have read up and found lots of lists of books to read.

>unironically using terms like "zionist occupied government" in daily small talk
the autism is strong in this one

Wikipedia and the Jewish newspapers they cite, oddly. There has been a few public scandals in Israel about Mossad but the west refuses to write about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations

Considering how Jew'd wikipedia is i'm surprised at how legitimate and exhaustive this list is. Obviously the deepest shit nobody knows and won't know for decades or centuries. Mossad hasn't killed David Duke or anyone on the far-right for that matter in 30 some years so if you're worried.. you must be really quite special. Israel could cease to exist due a series of events that could happen if they got caught killing a 20 something white American for protected speech. They know this.

A real life schizo, nice

theres a documentary called "the green prince" on netflix, i recommend it. it retells the story of a son of one the leader of a terrorist group in Palestine who essentially gets kidnapped by Mossad, then ends up working for them, becoming a jewish spy who will eventually decide to kill his own father for them.

Yeah goys. The kikes don't have absolute control over any other government department either, especially not the treasury and many key appointed national security positions.

>>unironically using terms like "zionist occupied government" in daily small talk

then What is the acceptable term for small talk when i describe to Sup Forums that i took the jewpill, master?

Nuh-uh you can't insult our greatest ally Israel, I'm taking away your alt-right card now, Trump would be ashamed, yadda yadda yadda. Did you already forget how many Jews died in the Shoah you fucking anti-Semite, I'm literally fucking trembling with rage right now.

I've already explained this multiple times before. the eternal WASP owns everything and everyone. the only reasons we let the juden run the banks are

>they're good at it
>antisemitism is still the best red herring after some 1000 years

if you seriously believe you're being followed, be vigilant and don't go home. the hardest person to surveil is one who's AWARE.

grugq.tumblr.com/ will set you on the right path

publicly ranting about the (((ZOG))) in a jewish neighborhood is just bad manners

this

take your downs syndrome chest thumping somewhere else

Jews like to terrorize the goyim.

He is intimidating you, OP

Getting you to think that you should stfu about kikes

you exposed to them that you are an anti semite.

Now they will psychologically torment and frighten you into submission.

But you can play the same game against them.

Stay at the gym, watch him,. make sure he sees you watching him and that he knows you got your eye on him.

wait at the gym till he eventually gets bored.

follow him

see where he goes

the first couple of times try not to get noticed till you see where he stays.

but after you find out where he is stays, proceed to let him know you are following him.

Do not treat him like a joke though, they are ruthless killers, especially of none jews.

Conceal carry at all times if you can.

If he does not back off just blow his brains out next time you see him

Fun fact: to obtain dual citizenship jews must travel to Israel and train in their military before being sent back to their host nation. Could you imagine the outrage in the US if there were Chinese dual citizens acting as mayors, senators, etc.?

>publicly ranting about the (((ZOG))) in a jewish neighborhood is just bad manners

ahh i understand where you're coming from now, you think im literally screaming "zog zog zog" outside of synagogues. although that sounds entertaining, i promise i'm not as flagrant as that.

Your concerning facts 100% correct. Zog also has nuclear subs prowling our coastline.

Guy in gym probably just a fag who's stalking you. Mossad agents aren't that incompetent to be spotted out that easily.

Mossad actually has very few agents, but every Jew in existence is a potential asset.

who comprises less than 1% of the population but controls the full power of the world's most robust advanced industrial society, as well as the framework with which you negotiate your sense of self in relation to that state?

hint: it's not jews
hint 2: it's not methodists either

>Stay at the gym, watch him,. make sure he sees you watching him and that he knows you got your eye on him.

check. we've made eye contact several times, which he broke immediately after. ill try to take a picture of him tonight, but he always looks pissed and confrontational.

>wait at the gym till he eventually gets bored.
>follow him

i've only tried a couple times to "out-wait" him, but each time to no avail. He will literally sit on the rowing machine all night if thats what it takes until i leave. he will not fucking leave until i leave. He drives a white Lexus SUV with nearly presidential tinted windows so i cant look through it. Please believe me, i have no reason to lie on a Japanese tax reform board.

set him up with the bomb

you know what he drives.

just fucking bomb that kike

We'll hear it on the news and laugh on Sup Forums

stop manipulating the paranoid autistic, he might actually try something

>Mossad actually has very few agents

Never underestimate your enemy. ESPECIALLY when theyre your "greatest ally"

rt.com/usa/cia-mossad-israel-espionage-311/

"CIA considers Israel one of its biggest spy threats"

Just go to idfdotcom and ask any questions.

They answer in 24 hours

I confirmed pizzaidf dot com was real.

You can send a pizza and cokes to our frontline against Islam.

Yisrael Chai, bitches!

>We'll hear it on the news and laugh on Sup Forums

I'm not willing to go over the deep end to stop merely 1 potential sleeper agent. I am determined to expose him, if my suspicions are correct. i'm thinking about contacting the FBI or CIA after ive gathered enough information and having it well documented. If you see an Israeli spy getting arrest in Florida on the news, then you'll know its us

Paranoid schizophrenia

>I'm not willing to go over the deep end to stop merely 1 potential sleeper agent.

He may already have orders to execute you. Otherwise he wouldnt be so dedicated.

understand that when you fuck with kikes, it's a life and death situation.These fuckers are bloodlusters, and do not play around, and neither should you.

Chat him up and ask about Boca or whatever and see how he reacts. Try to push and lead the conversation.

i care not what you think of my sanity, nor the validity of my story. Feel free to leave if you think this is bullshit, but i felt obligated to share and archive my situation in case another user may be under similar circumstances, or if something happens to me. It'll be right here

you should start talking about how the catholic church invented Islam

redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

and see how they take to your conversations.

the jews hate the UN, if they come to find the roman catholics invented mudslimes, they might take a different tone.

>understand that when you fuck with kikes, it's a life and death situation

again, i lived in Boca Raton for a large portion of my life, and witnessed first hand the sheer deviousness of their kind. They will subvert you, lie to you, frown upon you (goys) openly when they're strong in numbers. They will stab you in the back whenever the opportunity presents itself. They are slaves to their own instincts. You fight them fire-against-fire. Trump, for example, has mastered the art of jew-jitsu. They fear and respect him, because he makes it very clear that hes aware of any subversion or guile, thus stopping any attempts of subversion or guile the second he sees it

>Chat him up and ask about Boca or whatever and see how he reacts

will probably try this tonight user, but we've never spoken to each other and itll be interesting to see how he acts when theres an obvious growing tension between us

I'm doing this as a one time favor to a fellow user: I checked with a friend in the council if they have any active file about a "Kashkeshan" (loud talker) from West Palm... Run. Now.

If they want to get you they will! Relax and don't let them fuck you!

I've been OPed by The Mossad it's not fun.

What ever you do, do not give him any personal info about yourself, although no doubt he's already been briefed about you. He will try to get some off you, to confirm what he knows already, be aware. Best to disinform him all together.

tell him nothing true about yourself.

And trust nothing of what he tells you

>tell him nothing true about yourself.
>And trust nothing of what he tells you

well said, and duly noted

Don't disinfo them it allows them to tell when you're lying.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA

Honestly you're best to be open and honest just not completely forthcoming. It puts them at ease. If you're being OPed/gangstalked by The Mossad they know everything about you already. They have your google/apple calendars they have your phone/apartment number. They know more about your habits than you do.

>implying the mossad cares about some random dude at the gym

>Honestly you're best to be open and honest just not completely forthcoming. It puts them at ease. If you're being OPed/gangstalked by The Mossad they know everything about you already. They have your google/apple calendars they have your phone/apartment number. They know more about your habits than you do.

unfortunately i think you're right, but ill still try to control the conversation and keep it as far from my personal info as possible

Never underestimate the jew

>It puts them at ease.

You mean put them at ease of using the info against you, or possibly your friends and family?

You're prob one of those idiots that posts your face or eye color to this shithole site.

AHAHAAHAAAAHa

youtube.com/watch?v=TzzrzGyKo6g

>>implying the mossad cares about some random dude at the gym

>implying you know anything about what i do or who i am, and how it may pertain to Mossad

they like to practice on their skills on nobodies, builds up a good resume for them in the future.

Some say a very powerful agency in Israel is currently working to bring our dictator down.

Are you sure its Mossad? Have you done anything that might have caused you to be under police or FBI surveillance?

Delete your account.

Yes keep away from mentioning family or future event despite that they may have prior knowledge. Or mention events that you don't actually plan on going to. This costs them ticket money etc. But not too often. CAREFUL when I was OPed I was away from my home city and there were at least 20 individuals involved. They likely spent $120k+ USD at a guess.

I however had really fucked them off and if they killed me others would take retribution.

>You're prob one of those idiots that posts your face or eye color to this shithole site.
EFF.org sticker for the win.

Report it to the FBI, moron. They're well aware that Israel has been actively spying on us for decades, so they will take your tip seriously.

Don't be a vigilante unless you want the professional Israeli spy who's already suspicious of you to get away. Let the professionals handle it, so that we actually end up with one less Israeli dipshit spying on our country.

>Let the professionals handle it,

Mossad has 2000 employees max and that includes the cleaning ladies. This is not the GRU you dumbass. They don't care about you and never will.

First thing I saw at the airport in DF was jews. You're not fooling anyone shlomo.

He's kinda right but it will be the JDL/ADL or another subsidiary unless you've fucked them off. And by fucked them off I mean cost them tens of thousands of dollars and thousands of man hours.

>ill be documenting everything about that Jew from now on.
First thing:
Try would be to change up your schedule for a few days....Radically. See if he shows up.

Make friendly conversation, and ask to take a selfie with him in the Gym. This alone should cause him some uneasiness. Laugh about how he must be following you because you saw him one other time (even if you have seen him many times, only let on about that one time)

I guarantee that the direct stalking will stop. I am not telling you that you are being paranoid, but you will need to isolate what is real. If someone is shadowing you, play it off with them and let them know in the nicest way you noticed them....If they buy it, they will find some other method to monitor you....you can then keep an eye out for other things.

Maby include a friend....Do shit to fuck with them. Leave a post-it-note on the side of a pay phone, and have a friend watch the phone to see if anyone shows up to inspect. Put a random bullshit letters and numbers on it.....Keep them guessing if they are really shadowing....

Morocco?

>ask to take a selfie with him in the Gym.

lol youre just going to trigger the kike off, have you see how those jackals attack any tourists in israel when they going around taking pictures of the place and people?

If you change your schedule it will just be whoever is on shift. Best case a hot female.

Taking a photo is not a bad idea if this is allowed under gym rules.

Fake dead drops etc are not a terrible way of checking but I've got white letters from this kind of time wasting before.

Don't involve friends unless they're willing to get dragged into it. They'll be way more likely to fuck with them than you if you're a PoI or target.

What's with the picture?

This thread is spoopy.

OP you should start up a drobox account and just fill it with pro israel files and about how jews are the greatest ally to the west etc

>JFK and RFK not listed

Have you tried switching gyms? Just go to a new gym, see if the pattern continues with either the old suspect or a new one. Wa la.

or you could just have follow you somewhere where you can kill him without any witnesses.

Just say'n...

By way of deception by victor ostrovsky

Why would Mossad have any interest at all in you?

Watch this, too. Every agent that participated Operation Wrath of God supposedly retired here in the US. The leader with the highest K/D ratio is probably in NY.

>actively spoke out against he ZOG
In what capacity did you do this? Give details.

LOL TAKE YOUR MEDS SKITZOS

MUH OOGA BOOGAH MOSSAD IS SHADOWING MY KISSLESS VIRGIN ASS. I AM SOOOOOOO IMPORTANT.

you retards are like the guy from a brilliant mind but instead of being a genius that went crazy, you're a retard that went crazy.

You're probably insane. Go seek medical help

These 2bh upvote (you)s