Water should be 100% free!

It's a realer sad reflection of our society that something simple as basic as drinking water is now a taxed and bottled branded consumer product.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, less for niggers I say.

No by making it a product it allows it to be distributed across our country. If it wasn't fewer people would have water to drink

What are containers?

Water might be free but the manufacturing process isn't. If you wanna be a hippie, collect rain water

>what is rain

Water IS free you half-witted coon. Put a barrel on your roof and catch rainwater, BOOM, free water. Or, go into restaurants and ask for tap water, BOOM, free water. Or, literally kill yourself you worthless waste of skin, BOOM, ur a faget.

>distributed across our country
you mean exploiting people for money! the earth is 70% water there is no need to be corrupt over water

>Water IS free you half-witted coon
no is not, it is taxed by the government

DIG A HOLE NIGGA

>FURIOUSLY CLICKS STRONGLY DISAGREE BUTTON

A good friend of mine works at a big water treatment station that feeds NYC. He has a GED and makes a very good living.

Meanwhile in Williamsburg, there is well educated hipster who couldn't make clean water if you held a gun to pretentious ironic head.

you can't drink rain water its unhealthy due to climate change

>i'm a moron who wants free unpurified water because the government can't afford it
lmao

I think what you mean is that it's hilarious that something people could get for almost free from their taps is something they'll pay (and pay more than things like milk) to drink out of nasty plastic bottles.

I don't blame companies for selling it and I don't blame the government for taxing it, I blame tossers for buying that shit.

yet people in the middle east do it anyway. have you morons never heard of boiling?

And only a small percentage of that water us consumable. There is a reason why people starved to death in the USSR you know...

Meh it's basically free already.

That's what we're doing you Britfag. Don't you have drinkable water all over your house ?
Think before you speak morron, and of course we need a manufacturing process to purify it, do you want to drink the water your neighboor shat in ?

IODINE NIGGA

THen you can spend money on a filtration system just like the bottling companies have to

boiling makes the water go into the atmosphere

It is free, go drink at the lac/river/pond or whatever is close to you.
Retard.

Tap water is free dolt. You pay for imported mineral water shipped from Valser / Evian.

1/10 made me reply

We're lucky as fuck that the oxygen in the air isn't taxed(yet). Some people opt into a voluntary tax with all the ridiculous air filters, but the way water is controlled we really are lucky.

Water is free, go down to your local river and fill up a glass. Clean water delivered into your home...now that's a different story.

you are really, really stupid. The amount of water lost to boiling in order to purify it is extremely negligible

Theres an entire ocean around your shit island. Go drink that and tell us the results in a few days.

it also removes contaminants lmao people have been doing this for hundreds of years. go educate yourself before throwing your misinformed commie trash on the internet

you can't drink sea water.

When you boil water to make pasta you still have water in your pan right ?

You obviously have no idea of what you talk about, you just got triggered because you saw a water bottle and didn't take the time to think before raging. That's how you spot a 14yo kid who gets angry at anything because he thinks he's able to think by himself

Someone say water???

What you all niggers need is some good filters.

It should be covered and distributed (5l a day drinking water), because we pay a fuckton of taxes.

>Governments taking over all water supply.

Please don't.
I don't want the quality of the water to be the same as your dental care.

>live above 42 degrees north
>can't legally collect rainwater
>ground is covered in snow 5 months out of the year
>snow is just frozen water

call the cops, I don't give a fuck

>Selling people a product is exploitation
Leftists are retarded and you should all be executed with blowtorches.

>Clean water delivered into your home...now that's a different story.
why do you have to pay for clean water? it's exploits people plan and simply!

Then dont buy bottled water you retarded bong. Anybody stupid enough to buy (((bottled water))) deserved to be ripped off.

Water that turns into gas will form into clouds, that will make rain. It is a natural cycle for water to turn into gas and to come back as rain/snow.

Will you also talk about how the water atoms are shut down when they boil?

It's a jewish lie

It basically is at least for drinking quantities.

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

because it costs a lot of money to effectively purify a city's entire drinking water supply, you dumb nigger.

>it also removes contaminants
Well no, it kills bacteria and viruses. It will only remove contaminants if those contaminants have a boiling point lower than water.

Just drink tap water instead, drinking tap water is perfectly safe in every first world country

the redpill that Alex dropped on Joe Rogan where he was browbeat into selling prepper supplies to his listeners by the sponsors via Y2K scare was intense.

They should really add some fluoride to their water to take care of their teeth.

jewry.
in Portugal one of the reasons we expelled the kiekejuden because they poisoned water...

I've actually been meaning to order one of these bad boys.

>because it costs a lot of money to effectively purify a city's entire drinking water supply
bullshit! it costs nothing to purify water

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

true. alternative: cal-hypo's $5 for half a pound bag and can bleach the shit out of whatever is in there. only caveat is if you're not careful it's pretty much an explosive and will send you to the hospital.

it is still taxed by the government when water should be 100% free

>there are that are over 50 miles away from nearest water source
>ocean salt water is undrinkable
>river water could spread diseases
Purchasable water is clean and can be assessed anywhere

>It's a realer sad reflection of our society that something simple as basic as drinking water is now a taxed and bottled branded consumer product.
No. You can go to your local stream, creek, river, or lake and get all the water you want for free. If you want that water purified, filtered and bottled, you're gonna have to pay for that service.

You can get free water. Go to the river and put some in a bucket or put a bucket out in your residence and wait for rain.

>OP literally repeated a question from the Political Compass test
>only about a half dozen people notice

B-but its against the law to collect rainwater user, the gov't is just trying to keep us safe

they give water to their cattle to survive and be able to milk them why not to us to function (pay taxes)

It's a real sad reflection of our society that something simple as basic as a bucket is now a taxed and branded consumer product.

How much do you pay? Over here it's basically nothing

That's cool, though what I'm reading is that it's pretty imprecise. I still want my Berkefeld. ()

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there are some states where the government has tried to claim that falling rain is government/public property, and you're breaking the law by capturing it for personal use.

I noticed

I dont know why but im pretty sure it is illegal in ohio

>why do you have to pay for clean water?
Because in order for that water to be cleaned, people and machines worked to clean it, and machinery and human labor costs money, you idiot.

i wonder how long it would take for people to realise that.

Water is free. Here's a bucket, now go fetch it yourself.

Oh, you want it collected, treated, and pumped directly into your house and pouring into a glass at the flip of a lever? Then I'll have to charge you for my service.

Nothing is free in this world! And that's how it should be!

By that logic shouldnt companies be held accountable for pollution? And if it wasnt for them this would be a non issue because people can boil water themselves, but not remove heavy metals and certain other pollutants

Are companies not currently liable for pollution or am I missing something? I swear we have some sort of Environmental Protection Agency.....

Fuck off, Commie

You barely have the support of your own party, making water free wont win you any elections, Corbyn

plenty of water ;)

one could even theorist enough to sail a ship in

I noticed.
I'm not a commie though, so water shouldn't be free.

If someone is willing to make an advert to tell me that their water is specialer because its filtered through cat skin and theyre selling it at a higher price than Wee Jimmy Crankys bottled Creek Water - who am I to complain?
There'll be a clientele for cat filter water and theres be a clientele for Jimmy

>Bottled water
Do you think I am a nigger, nigger?

Spring water and well water are best.

Let me introduce you to a water filter merchant.

No it is not.

No it is not.

No it is not.

Children who have never paid a bill?

It is free, if you get it yourself. If you don't get off your own ass to collect and purify it be prepared to compensate someone else to do your work for you.

As someone who lives next to the most polluted river in america (ohio river, and a river caught fire in this state too) i dont think so, who do those fines go out to? The epa? People cleaning up the river? The people who suffer from the effects of pollution? The damage is being done and paying fines that goes god knows where doesnt help. Idk if people should be offered free drinking water but if we are being forced to buy water because the water is too fucked up for even grey water use because of industry thats fucked up. I dont think access to unpoluted water should sound crazy as a natural right (BECAUSE IT IS NATURAL AND EXPECTED)The purify it yourself argument is invalid because of how fucked up the govt has allowed the water to get

Just like drugs, the first taste Is always free. Muwahahaha

The earth our flat and of little depth it's 30% water not counting ice

Is water a scarce resource? Then it should be treated like any other scarce resource and rationally allocated on the market according to the laws of supply and demand.

Socialization of a good or service leads to malconsumption and/or shortages due to distorted price signals.

I wouldn't drink my fucking tap water, it's pretty gross

next up canned air

>You're not forced to buy overpriced water in a plastic bottle. For christ sakes spend 60 cents on a no-name plastic water and you have a reusable water container.
>You're not forced to use your convenient flush-able toilet.
>You're not forced to take a hot shower

Why don't you just go to the nearest lake/river, haul your own water, boil it so it is drinkable, warm it over a fire for your hygiene needs, build an outhouse so you have a place for waste

That is why water is not free you fucking knob

>i dont think so,
>who do those fines go out to? The epa? People cleaning up the river? The people who suffer from the effects of pollution? The damage is being done and paying fines that goes god knows where doesnt help.
In my state, fees are assessed by our Department of Environment and Natural Resources and collected and tallied by our Department of Revenue and they go into general funds.

And the government has extreme regulations on drinking water. My dad is actually our state's "drinking water guy" that handles testing, regulation, and fee notices throughout the state. He constantly bitches about the epa coming in and telling him to regulate more stupid shit in public drinking water wells and public systems. All at the expense of the taxpayer.

>My dad is actually our state's "drinking water guy" that handles testing, regulation, and fee notices throughout the state.
No bias here

A product of jews

I don't know what I can be biased about in that post. I answered his question and then further informed him of the EPA being dictatorship faggots that constantly increase regulations, not decrease or halt regulations. I'm saying these people like OP that want even more regulations because muh commie rights are getting exactly what they want. What was I biased about? I'm not even making a point, I'm being informative.

? Potable water is free in Canada.

What im trying to say is if EPA fines dont actually go towards cleaning the environment then are they really doing anything except trying to act like a deterrance? At the end of the day the water is still polluted and people are still getting hurt by it

I do agree that the EPA is an overly political agency that has strayed from its purpose, but if it was fixed i think everyone could take pride in clean air and clean water whether or not they believe in global warming

>so many newfags falling for this bait

we need to make Sup Forums great again

It is falling from the sky. Just collect and filter it.

these are great tbhq

I will piss in your mouth for free.

Wanna know something funny? My dad also gets pissed because if you're a public water system in my state, we (him, as the "drinking water guy" working for our state's Department of Environment and Natural Resources), has no teeth. If you get assessed some fine by him and his Department per state law, you are basically under no obligation to pay it. What are we going to do? Shut down your public water system? You cannot deny people drinking water. We cannot go in and shut off people's water because their water system has poisonous amounts of lead or copper. We literally cannot do shit if you poison the people who are hooked to your system. We can just assess fees and hope you pay them and fix your shit. It's actually pretty fucked desu.

Yeah I don't think we should abolish the Agency entirely but we need to rope them in a bit. They have way too much power right now imo.