His country doesn't have mandatory military service

>His country doesn't have mandatory military service

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/rauhanturvaoperaatioissa-kuollut-kaikkiaan-47-suomalaista/1947610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think we all know whose country is better here pal.

My country is full of patriots so we don't need mandatory service, unlike some countries with nothing worth fighting for.

why does your army use AK-74's?

Thanks for acknowledging that. Usually muricans here are so defensive.

It does, but only for men. #sexist

needs more ak5

They look like fags doing that. What the fuck is that shit?

Pretty much this, but still we should have mandatory service, there would be way less pussies

if you replaced canada with russia tomorrow, you would have mandatory service tomorrow lele

we are only as good as our situation allows

>being a feminist cuck and submitting to (((conscription)))
cringe

Swearing your oath to the unit, its bullshit i refused doing it when i was a conscript

>mandatory military service
>flag

It's so great to join a military and sit back and wait for America to handle it.

Say you're non-practicing muslim, and have them give you paid leave instead

Thats true, I have to admit. Finland can never repay you guys the support you gave us when the soviets invaded.

>wasted two years of my life in the Singapore """Army"""
ask a cuck anything

Would mandatory service help get rid of SJWs?

11 month bundeswehr here, we all was stupid at some point

>all white

nice

You were fiiine.

Most SJWs seem to live in an imaginary world detached from reality. So a healthy dose of spending some time with males of the same age as you wouldn't hurt, at least.

In the sense that basic boot camp training would literally kill your average pencil boned nu-male, yeah

Mandatory military service is for cucks.

It's was a stupid shit.

We used to call conscripts "CoLimBas"
Corre (runs)
Limpia (cleans)
Barre (sweeps)

They didn't had any real good military training, worst after Falkalns War and the return of democracy
>muh evil army

But it was some truth behind that, there were a lot of cases of torture against fresh conscripts.
It ended in the 90s when a lad, Carrasco, was killed and they tried to hide the murder.

Drill Sergeants were a bunch of psychopaths.

> RK-62 or RK-95

I think we have more ISIS fighters from the UK at this point than active military units.

^

Check the list of NATO countries one more time.

Too bad the americans that were sent here were trash, and got fucked by supply company of all things

I'm surprised they got Finns to stand so close to one another

>Mandatory for able bodied men to die for kikes

Good idea.

>die for kikes
>in Finnish defence forces
Yes Nigel

Why is Suomi such great nation? They are never in the news because they don't do retarded shit.

idk about you guys but mine jammed all the time

so much for the reliability meme

No, it would teach them how to handle a weapon and give them acces to creating their own marxist military branches. We certainly don't want that.

>mandatory military service

This weakens the military, dummy.

Never had problems with mine

We would fucking slaughter your weak nation.

Only if the country has weaklings and are anything but patriotic.

Which, less than 1% of the US population enlists. Less than that 1% make it through basic.

>being indoctrinated to fight for kikes by appealing to discipline/masculinity/maturity/whatever when your own society promotes rejection of such values
Wew

>1 year of getting drunk doing nothing

Mine always worked perfectly.

Would you consider the people who enlist your strongest and smartest? I doubt.

>We
So, what did you do during your service?

H-hold me
>I will never be conscripted

>what is the land of the free

No one is willing to fight for this shithole so they will force you. Yeah, right...

Tag n bag, my MONGORIAN friend.

Tag n bag.

Does that even mean anything?

>Finland gets a signed independence document from the commies
>they immediately launch a civil war in Finland
>wait for it
>invade
>Finland is nao a Nazi ally
>lost a war
>don't join NATO or we'll invade again
>all males are conscripts
>still waiting for another invasion

Finland didn't fight for the independence per se, it was given you for free. If the Marxists weren't such fedoras you would be better off.

What country is this?

They've recently been trying to push us into military alliances through the backdoor. It looks right now totally possible that they'll eventually try to get us involved in pointless wars in the Middle-east. Stubb said once that he felt regretful over the fact that Finland didn't take part in wrecking Libya; who knows if some of our other politicians have ambitions of war too.

Also, we do already have soldiers abroad, and some of them have died.
mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/rauhanturvaoperaatioissa-kuollut-kaikkiaan-47-suomalaista/1947610

And this too The whole conscription feels so fucking pointless now, after we already allowed the muslims to invade us.

mandatory service turns white people racist and unjustly privileged towards everyone else even though they have never gone to a real war and just boy scouted in the wood with other manchilds for 6 months

anyone invading finland is in for a easily won fight

The Finnish defense forces are a joke. All you idiots that were stupid enough to join never seem to realize that in a real situation you losers couldnt do shit.

They were sending in waves of red finns though

Mandatory service results in a lot of money spent on people who will only spend a few years in anyway. The commanders and sergeants (NCO's) will be less competent and the motivation, overall, will be lessened.

its because your irrelevant military is lacking and next to ivan you fuck. its not some elite logic fucking europa keks.

Lets get real. Your shitty non country got its ass kicked by fucking emus. Youre more pathetic than these Finnish fatherlands defenders.

Yeah and that's why our fucking conscripts do incredibly well against professional soldiers in all those NATO trainings and such?

Fucking kys cuck.

For those of you who had to do conscription, did they conscript immigrants and immigrants children too?

When I was in Austria and Switzerland all the conscripts I saw were white but in the cities and towns there were just Mbotos and Achmeds everywhere. Is this the same in Finland?

NATO training... lol. How do the conscripts hold up in actual combat?

>hurr durr muh fatherlands needs defendings hurr durr

lol, good luck against Russia. You will die before you even have a chance to fire one shot.

>willingly wanting to become cannon fodder for wars that shouldn't be fought
Better to die as a militian on the soil of my country rather than dying for a war that wasn't mine.

Professional military wouldn't be any cheaper and it would be a lot smaller, so it couldn't defend our country. Besides, you often send people with less training to fight in a desert and they seem to do just fine.

We had Russians and they couldn't speak Estonian despite living here for 20 years.
Ironically we also had Canadians who lived in Canada their whole life and could still speak Estonian. They bought plane tickets to get here just so they could be conscripts.

British conscripts fought extremely well in Malaya in the 50s and 60s.

It depends on who is doing the conscripting and what kind of experience they can rely on.

Sivarihomo detected. Have fun being the meatshield faggot

It's not about cost or numbers, but effectiveness. And they trained us well enough before our deployment. Plenty of time at the ranges

And what are you gonna do? Watch your mommy get buttraped by Ivan or swim to Sweden?

Your point being? Finland spends a lot on munitions, there are lots of live fire exercises as well as shooting on range.

what percent of the GDP goes to the military? i guess it's such a waste.

and people have to spent a year of their life to some retarded training

feels good to be part of the based fingolian horde :)

So you're telling me you would defend Finland against Russia with one division?

How long did you train, how much you got to shoot, how many nights did you spend in the field?

>Ivan telling us to lay down our guns
You would love that wouldnt you vodka-nigger?

PMT. Finland could easily be defended with a professional military. Just like Sweden.

Im long gone before shit hits the fan. Only a braindead person would defend this shitty country that is going to be a muslim land before 2050.

>spend over $3 billion annually
>$30 bn in 10 years
you could buy Ukraine for that

He's a Muscovite faggot that probably dodged the draft because he's a massive pussy.

I dont want it, just take over it allready and be done with it :)

Used to up until a couple of years ago, wish I would've been forced to do it instead of NEET:ing for a year before going to university. Chances are they're bringing it back soon though, I think this country needs it badly

We have those too, see Lets use them as minesweepers?

What a typical war crazy right winger. Why do you always dream about killing us pacifists?

you sound and talk like a neonazi. finnish army everyone.

Professional army is a luxury of big countries that usually carries a role of conquering.

Mandatory service gives a way bigger (10X +) army + officers/ seargeants usually still are pros + very big part of the society gets to have partiotisim drilled into their heads.

What are you doing in Sup Forums? Reddit is that way ->

We have that shit conscription too, 9 months of compulsory military training for all men.

Im going to the army July, but fuck that oath shit. I won't be doing it. Looks so fucking homosexual

Giving three years of my life to the State sucked ass. I'm glad I did it, it was morally good, but it sucked ass.

>his country doesn't have non-compulsory military service selecting for only the ones most willing to fight and serve

HAHAHAHA

A whiny faggot everyone. Does your mom know youre staying up this late?

We can just strap mines to them and force them to run at the Moslems. Best use I can think of for numale cucks.

Not AK-74 you blazing faggot

Serbs don't have it since 2011, hehe

mandatory service has a role of existencial defence (think swiss, Israel, Finland, Estonia, Western-European countries pre WW1)

>Boy Scout salute

Agreed. Id rather have you on my squad than these bitches

>Those stronk womyn who will spend their military time making the men do their share of the work and will never have to actually fight on the front lines
toplel

This..
And if Fucking Russia decides to invade us, there ain't no stopping. It's pointless and waste of money and shit.

Its an oath to Jeebus Christ. Are you some kind of mooslim or why do you hate Christ???

Mine had, I still even have a little document booklet in my wallet they were giving all potential recruitments who went through doctor checkup/evaluation. Now we don't and possibly we're better off since now the people who go to army aren't just college dropouts trying to dodge it, yet being paid for during their stay by the government, but people who actually want to do it.

>recruitments
recruits*

>be 18y/o fatty autist
>drop out of military after 3 weeks due to NEET-powers
>mfw now 26 year old roided-looking Finn abroad
>finishing 7 years of uni next year
>living in London has made me want to fight for my country and people
>considering completing army next year with a bunch of pimple-faced teens
>SUOMI SAATANA PERKELE JUMALAUTAAAA

Just like you did ours in 1812 right?

OH WAIT