War with China it is

Seems dumb to display to your enemy that you need them so badly you are risking war if they stop trading with you.

We own them and now we have all the negotiating power.

Head routine?

is this shooped?
this guy is one ugly motherfucker

cunt looks like an alien lol

Fucking Chinese

>Seems dumb to display to your enemy that you need them so badly you are risking war if they stop trading with you.

RREEEEEEEE BUY OUR STUFF OR WE'LL FITE YOU

They don't want war with us. Nobody wants war. They probably just feel pushed into a corner because their superpower status was achieved and is predicated on people buying their crap.

China wants us out of the South Pacific. They are threatening war. They haven't upgraded their shit military since ww2.

Pretty sure RT picked the ugliest pic they could find.

encephalitis x10

>aggressively target the american market
>lose cause your company sounds terrorist as fuck
>w-wars will s-start...

LOL, this is why Chinese businesses are a joke

>tfw USA and Russia rain nukes on chinks together

>tfw too intelligent for peace

He is the epitome of the C"hinese dream" propaganda story the government pushes to legitimize its failing policies, slow growth, etc. He is easily relatable to average Chinese because because thebaverage Chinese guy is actually this DYEL and ugly.

sorry my pad is fucking annoying

That head to face ratio

i wish a nigga would

Stupid chink has never said or done anything original

exploitable

an apt visual

>They haven't upgraded their shit military since ww2.
They have, just not the parts that matter. Some of their newer infantry tech is pretty neat, like the airburst over-barrel GL they use. Their armor is mediocre, but good enough. Airpower has advanced significantly in the last decade. China, as it is now, could go full turtle mode in a defensive war and do extremely well against the US. On their own lawn. Chinese force projection is basically nonexistent. They couldn't even take over Japan if they tried, and it's within spitting distance and only has a poorly equipped defense force. Of course, half the country's industrial base is gone the moment someone pokes Three Gorges.

You dumbasses do realize that the war talk is about trade war not about lobbing missiles around. As in, you block imports, we block imports. And no one wins. Or jews will probably profit from it.

No, he is an ugly son of a bitch from any angle.

>buying anything from aribaba, ever

He is very ugly by Chinese standard.

>China, as it is now, could go full turtle mode in a defensive war and do extremely well against the US.
Sounds like siege by trade war is a strong option, probably why the idea of it rustles china so much.

You know this guy is like the equivalent of the founder of Amazon for China

Well we dont need their shit. Their whole economy relies on us buying their stuff.

ayy lmao

Deal.

We need to get rid of at least a billion of these rats anyway. Might as well be now.

sweet 9-head

>As you know, our blockade is perfectly legal and we'd be happy to receive the ambassadors.

What timeline are we at? The prequel timeline?

Who esle fucking /JUST/ here?

He basically just copied and pasted Amazon into China. The Chinese are shameless plagiarists. While we're building walls we should build one around China and fence it off from the rest of the world until they learn to respect intellectual property.

>Sanctions put in place
>China starts to suffer
>China declares war
>Has little ability to attack
>US hangs back and lets them suffer trade sanctions
>China realizes the whole thing is pointless
>Peace agreement made
>Europe shouts lol America lost another war like Vietnam XD didn't eben take over china

No one's safe from (((them))) bro.

You know what you have to do.

sounds like a great way for the U.S. to drastically our national debt. I'm all in.

This guy isn't threatening war, he's a fucking merchant. His point is that trade ties act to reduce the risk of war between nations. That doesn't stop war from happening as WWI and WW2 demonstrated, but it does reduce the risk. Increasing tariffs and reducing trade reduces the disincentives to conflict. Sanctions can increase the risk for war, as was the case in WW2 with Japan.

I'd argue that there are far more powerful disincentives at play than trade when it comes to US versus China. Namely, nuclear weapons, China knowing it would lose any conventional war, and Americans not really giving enough of a shit about China to be willing to lose lives and spend a shit ton of money. What would change that calculus is if China for some reason thought they had a good shot at asymmetrical war, or if America had an event that would rile the populace up, whether a Chinese provocation or a false flag. Even then, the nukes are there.

Episode 3 right before order 66

>America lost another war like Vietnam XD didn't eben take over china
I never understood this reaction from yuros. We're like some of the most ooenly xenophobic people on the planet. We don't even want Canada, why do they always assume we want to keep these shitholes we steamroll?

Hell we won't even let Puerto Rico fully join and we've owned them for 120 years.

All China can hope to do is March their million man army straight into our gargling guns. Seriously if it comes down to war between us we would absolutely decimate them en mass.

t. Chair Force

>their superpower status was achieved

>His point is that trade ties act to reduce the risk of war between nations.
You know what else does? When one of two parties is many orders of magnitude more powerful than the other.

It'll be alright.

Fucking idiot retards shitting on China

why in the fuck would you want to mess up relations with a country that makes cheap ass shit for you with quality that can actually compete globally?

Gah damn man I'm moving to Colorado in a few and open my business up there, stop acting like any of you fucks would actually have the balls to fight a country that isn't made up of poor mudslimes

We could give the Japs nukes to drop on China for us LOL

In ancient times, to spare needless bloodshed, sometimes leaders would settle a conflict through a personal duel. We need to bring this back. I'd love to watch Bill Gates and Jack Ma fight to the death.

Yeah I specifically mention that later in my post.

>>their superpower status was achieved
This

Can we please stop pretending China is anymore than a meme? Their military is third rate and it's full of literally 3/4 of a billion barely above starving peasants.

China is not a super power. They are a great power but still a second rate one that would get their shit pushed in by the UK, France, or Russia, much less the United States, in a shooting war.

Their navy is absolute shit tier and they would be starving in weeks with even a halfway competent blockade.

someone do the face shrink meme on him like pic related

they already have a wall senpai

"we will rape you if you try to run away from an abusive relationship"
-china

>with quality
I thought we were discussing China.

>with quality that can actually compete globally?

What did he mean by this?

>mfw too intelligent to go to war

That bulging brain. USA is fucked lol

>like any of you fucks would actually have the balls to fight a country that isn't made up of poor mudslimes
Also, need I remind you that we spent half a century slaugtering commie gooks before we found out what Muslims were? Americans love killing communists.

Hey dummies. He was talking in general. Not about the U.S.

Puerto Rico doesn't want to be a state. In the past anyways. Maybe they do now.

His face is so far down on the head...

>trade ties act to reduce the risk of war between nations

Fuck off Normal Angell

Three Gorges It is

>implying anyone except the US matters
Fuck off hippy

He's a figure head for the Chinese govt.
Only super wealthy people that exist in China are puppets. If he sold out and tried to leave they would have him killed

How about stealing technology so foreign companies go out of business. Does that reduce the risk?

This is exactly why we need to destroy China. They think they are entitled to leech off the USA. They threaten to bite the hand that feeds them.

Those leeches don't want to pay federal income tax.

Jack looks like he had one too many jabs to the face. Didn't he drop by ( no pun intended) at Trump tower couple of weeks ago?

Agreed.

I fully hope both China and Mexico are reduced to groveling servitude by the end of the next eight years.

They aren't just threatening, they ARE.

They are already at war with you, doing everything they can to weaken you and catch up. If they could do more, at a military level, they would.

Because euros have little "union" identity, to absorbing an entire nation into their union, it's just another area.

They don't think in terms of absorbing a people into their own slice of land or how it affects them.

>Nobody wants war
You sure about that?

Who the fuck goes to war over "you wont buy our goods" ?

Thats not a legitimate reason... Acts Of War are legitimate reasons.

It could lead to an act of war, but the act of war is what causes the war.

Solid statement, that guy is as ugly as a piece of Indian shit.

Explains why they're so excited about their new muhammedan guests then.

I bought a hammer from China and I noticed it was suspiciously light, the first time I swung it it broke in half and I saw that it was filled with styrofoam and only a thin outer shell of weak metal.

Sink the Chink!

Bees have longer attention spans than you feeble minded fucks. If you didn't get so triggered by the one sentence, maybe you could actually read the next one and see what my actual point is.

China pretends to be strong but in reality if shit goes down China will colapse into a civil war

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

Japan went to war because we wouldn't let them buy our goods but I can't imagine anyone would be so stupid to try something like that again given how that turned out.

I hate this pasta. Go a at.

>Asia's richest man is the latest to cozy up to Donald Trump with the promise of creating more American jobs.
Jack Ma, the billionaire founder and executive chairman of the Alibaba Group (BABA, Tech30), met with Trump on Monday to tease plans for creating "one million" jobs in the U.S. through the company's e-commerce platform.
"Jack plans to share how Alibaba will create 1 million U.S. jobs by enabling 1 million small businesses to sell American goods to China and Asian consumers on the Alibaba platform," Brion Tingler, head of external affairs at Alibaba, said in a statement provided to CNNMoney.

>Trump praised Ma after the meeting as a "great, great entrepreneur and one of the best in the world."
"We had a great meeting," Trump told the press pool at Trump Tower. "It's jobs. You just saw what happened with Fiat where they're going to build a massive plant ... in Michigan. And we're very happy. And Jack and I are going to do some great things."
"I love China and I love America," Ma told reporters.
However, details of the Alibaba plan remain vague. Ma has previously talked about his goal of getting American businesses to embrace the Chinese online shopping service.
"We want to help U.S. entrepreneurs, small business owners, and brands and companies of all sizes sell their goods to the growing Chinese consumer class," Ma wrote in a 2015 op-ed. "Chinese consumers will get to buy the American products they want. This, in turn, will help create American jobs and increase U.S. exports."
Alibaba stock was up 1.5% in early trading Monday following news of the meeting.

>Listen to me Jack. I got your head in a fuckin' vise. I'll squash your head like a fuckin' grapefruit if you don't give me a deal. Don't make me have to do this, please. Don't make me be a bad hombre, come on.

What fucking place does the founder of Alibaba have in threatening war with another country? the fuck

>war with US
think twice
chink rice

NO!

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT

THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT:

SINK
THE
CHINKS

SAY IT WITH FORCE MAN!

1 and 1 bomb equal many dead gook

Better go remind Russia, China, and Iran before they all burn then. Why do you hate progress?

>enabling 1 million small businesses to sell american goods to China

They already can and do, no one wants them in china

i read that in ching chong voice

I'm printing this out as a wall poster for my 7 year old daughter. I'm going to tell her it is Jesus's disciple who will watch over her. I wonder how many years before she figures out it's a penis.

Just look at the inside of your cellphone, your laptop or macbook, tv, console of choice.
chips, transistors, platines MADE IN CHINA

Chinese dont want war with U.S. the best they can do is to keep saber-rattling.

If china had anywhere near the projection force they claim , shit would have gone south long ago

>super power status

They are a paper tiger. Their economy is unstable, their Monterey policy is even worse then ours, hundreds of millions of their people are barely literate and live in squalors, etc etc.

I can promise you Russia is nowhere near that stupid and while I can't imagine China or Iran would be either I suppose there's a very very slight chance that if the regime was in danger from domestic unrest they would consider it.

never, she'll be too dumb to recognize the color difference

And none of that shit lasts more than like 18 months before breaking, what's your point?

ching chong bing bong they know they dont stand a chance against america