HWNDU - Actors Edition

it's dead jim

wtf i hate jesus now

REMINDER

DO NOT FALL FOR THE CTR/QA/ANTIFA SHILLS WHO ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE EFFORTS OF OURGUYS WHO CAME OUT AND THOSE WHO WILL CONTINUE TO COME OUT. THEY HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW CAMPAIGN ACCUSING BRITTNEY VENTI OF DOXXING PEOPLE. REMEMBER THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OTHER THAN ANECDOTAL BS AND HEARSAY. IF YOU ASK FOR EVIDENCE THEY HAVE NONE TO PROVIDE. THEY ARE LAUNCHING SMEAR CAMPAIGNS AGAINST MULTIPLE /OURGUYS/ LIKE JESUS, JACKIE, JTB, AND 90'S KID BUT AGAIN THEY LACK ANY EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS.

KEEP GOING OUT AND FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT. THERE IS AN ORGANIZED EFFORT AGAINST US. REMEMBER THAT Sup Forums AND POL WENT MAINSTREAM DUE TO THIS AND THERE ARE OUTSIDERS HERE.

FEAR IS THEIR ONLY WEAPON AGAINST US, WE MUST TURN IT AGAINST THEM. THE TIME FOR HIDING BEHIND OUR COMPUTER SCREENS IS OVER. THEIR BIGGEST FEAR IS A UNITED COMMUNITY THAT CAN CHALLENGE AND DEFEAT THEM. THIS IS WHAT HWNDU HAS SHOWN SO FAR. THEY WANT TO KEEP US DIVIDED. THEY SAW US COMING TOGETHER AND ARE TRYING TO STOP US. REMEMBER WHAT JTB SAID IN HIS GOODBYE SPEECH: NOBODY CAN MAKE YOUR BOW YOUR KNEE BUT YOURSELF. IF YOU LOSE PEOPLE FROM YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF YOUR WORLD VIEWS THEN THEY WERE NEVER YOUR FRIENDS. THE TIME FOR HIDING IS OVER.

DO NOT LET THE SACRIFICES AND EFFORTS MADE BY OUR FALLEN GO IN VEIN. DO NOT FORGET WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED HERE. TOGETHER WE WILL PERSEVERE BUT DIVIDED WE WILL FALL.

What the fuck did he will not divide us just fucking say about he will not divide us, he will not divide us little he will not divide us? he will not divide us have he will not divide us know he will not divide us graduated top of he will not divide us he will not divide us in the he will not divide us he will not divide uss, and he will not divide us been involved in numerous secret raids on he will not divide us , and have over 300 confirmed he will not divide uss. I am trained in he will not divide us warfare and am the top he will not divide us in the entire he will not divide us armed he will not divide uss. You are nothing to he will not divide us but just another he will not divide us. he will not divide us will wipe he will not divide us the fuck out with he will not divide us the likes of which has never been seen before on this he will not divide us, mark he will not divide us fucking he will not divide uss. he will not divide us think he will not divide us can get away with saying that he will not divide us to he will not divide us over the he will not divide us? Think again, he will not divide us. As he will not divide us speak he will not divide us am contacting my secret he will not divide us of he will not divide us across the he will not divide us and your he will not divide us is being traced right now so he will not divide us better prepare for the he will not divide us, he will not divide us. The he will not divide us that wipes out the pathetic little he will not divide us he will not divide us call he will not divide us he will not divide us. he will not divide us fucking dead, he will not divide us. he will not divide us can be he will not divide us, he will not divide us, and can kill you in over he will not divide us hundred he will not divide uss, and that’s just with my he will not divide us. Not only am he will not divide us extensively trained in he will not divide us, but he will not divide

REMINDER

DO NOT FALL FOR THE CTR/QA/ANTIFA SHILLS WHO ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE EFFORTS OF OURGUYS WHO CAME OUT AND THOSE WHO WILL CONTINUE TO COME OUT. THEY HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW CAMPAIGN ACCUSING BRITTNEY VENTI OF DOXXING PEOPLE. REMEMBER THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OTHER THAN ANECDOTAL BS AND HEARSAY. IF YOU ASK FOR EVIDENCE THEY HAVE NONE TO PROVIDE. THEY ARE LAUNCHING SMEAR CAMPAIGNS AGAINST MULTIPLE /OURGUYS/ LIKE JESUS, JACKIE, JTB, AND 90'S KID BUT AGAIN THEY LACK ANY EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS.

KEEP GOING OUT AND FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT. THERE IS AN ORGANIZED EFFORT AGAINST US. REMEMBER THAT Sup Forums AND POL WENT MAINSTREAM DUE TO THIS AND THERE ARE OUTSIDERS HERE.

FEAR IS THEIR ONLY WEAPON AGAINST US, WE MUST TURN IT AGAINST THEM. THE TIME FOR HIDING BEHIND OUR COMPUTER SCREENS IS OVER. THEIR BIGGEST FEAR IS A UNITED COMMUNITY THAT CAN CHALLENGE AND DEFEAT THEM. THIS IS WHAT HWNDU HAS SHOWN SO FAR. THEY WANT TO KEEP US DIVIDED. THEY SAW US COMING TOGETHER AND ARE TRYING TO STOP US. REMEMBER WHAT JTB SAID IN HIS GOODBYE SPEECH: NOBODY CAN MAKE YOUR BOW YOUR KNEE BUT YOURSELF. IF YOU LOSE PEOPLE FROM YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF YOUR WORLD VIEWS THEN THEY WERE NEVER YOUR FRIENDS. THE TIME FOR HIDING IS OVER.

DO NOT LET THE SACRIFICES AND EFFORTS MADE BY OUR FALLEN GO IN VEIN. DO NOT FORGET WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED HERE. TOGETHER WE WILL PERSEVERE BUT DIVIDED WE WILL FALL.

STAY STRONG.

>VEIN

dude, it's vain.

shut thef uck up

IT'S DEAD, CAPTAIN

Reminder that the shills have yet to come up with a coherent reason as to why an actor would be paid to stand in front of a webcam at 4am and re-enact scenes from the Dark Knight and Star Wars.

Reminder that as much as antifags insist /ourguys/ are actors they can't give a single explanation about how that makes any sense.

>REMINDER
it wuz paperboy who threatened to dox ppl

Omg is the OP true?? Jesus was a crisis actor?? Wtf... idk what to believe anymore...

if you don't realize the shills are bait, you're a fucking idiot

I've seen lots of shops in my time and look at the pixels the picture is fake.

This is literally why they do it

You know you might be right.

The picture is like an early 2000s tabloid photoshop.

a hwndu thread what annoying their asses that much?

The picture is like an early 2000s tabloid photoshop

Can we all at least agree that she is pretty much perfect?

is this technically a season 3 intermission? what are we supposed to do?

You can spot that shop from space

Can you say attention whore?

Wait untill doxxers leave and the heat cools off

Eyes are a bit too far apart, her skin color is a bit weird, she has autism

Yes.

I think you might be autistic.

KIDDY ALERT, PEDOS GET OUT

Are you suggesting she does not deserve the attention?

She has FAS

Daily reminder Jackie and Jesus are actors and probably part of the MK Ultra program. They are brainwashing you more than that stupid chant ever will.

very simple

this is an attack on Sup Forums culture using identity politics ("our guys")

she looks better in this photo

The only autistic people are the people that believe that's a real photo.

You dip.

I hope to never see her again on HWNDU

tumors have arrived

You know she will be back

hello fellow kids

>sewing
What a mong.

mods will not divide us

There are no /ourguys/ on the stream, season 3 is a disappointment.

Doubt it. The stream is dead. No more attention left to milk.

Maybe not. The stream is dying and she won't come if there is no one to give her attention, and bunch of them got in trouble for the graffiti on Saturday too.

Explain.

To bring subgroups like Sup Forums to the camera. It's really that simple. It's art. Not a grand conspiracy. You clearly see some merit in some of them being actors though, and it's obviously playing on your mind considering you can't shut up about it. LMAO.

Watch they will retool the show and like a fucking alien sidekick that only Stolen Valor can see, stupid shit like that.

So is this the Muppet Babies/ prequel reboot of HWNDU?

How many people actually watch her on hitbox?

gettingnervous.jpg

>Letting actual children run up to this thing and dox themselves willingly.

Way to go art project!

What is the aim of it though and who's idea is it?

>inb4 antifa false flags this and blames us for the doxxing

screencap this

No idea, but I'm pretty sure they tune in for the cleavage.

>HWNDU - loli getting blacked Edition
ftfy

girls like attention.
who knew.

PAPERBOY PRINCE YEEEEEEEAAAAAA

I still bet she is getting more attention at hwndu than her dead hitbox channel
Also how pissed do you think she was she missed Crowder?
He had like 10k+ viewers on his youtube alone

Not him, but here's my thoughts:

HWNDU was entirely about places like Sup Forums from the start? Shia, Turner and their collaborators must have known Sup Forumsacks would come out. They had to have known it would be trolled. Shia has deliberately showed himself to be easily triggered from the beginning of the exhibit. Sup Forums's hijacking of the stream happened far too easily. All Shia had to do was come out for 6 days (!) and it was enough to bring Sup Forums, Trump supporters and the """alt right""" to the camera and broadcast themselves to the world. It feels like a study of young men and a study of subcultures that have completely caught most of the country off guard. For an ironic twist, Luke Turner came up with a cultist chant so people here, tuning into the stream, wouldn't realise they were the subject of the project. I suggest you look into Luke Turner. He's got a deep fascination with places like Sup Forums.

You guys are fucking disgusting people, to actually go after the nicest and kindest dudes who were just hanging out and having fun.

I'd tell you all to go to hell for being such pieces of shit, but just the sheer paranoia that it'd take to actually take this retarded conspiracy seriously tells me your day to day life is already there.

>a bunch of kids with aspeger's show up

I thought it was hilarious how Jesus took all the attention on the periscope and she just sat there most of the time looking pissed.

Sup Forums confirmed gay for Jesus

Yo Brittany is dead. Stolen Valor raped her and got het killed and will never come back. Thank God.

I dont care what stolen valor does it will always be wrong

So why the "actors" then?

That's what she gets for talking shit to Jesus.

It's Luke Turner's idea. It's a study of a subculture. This place isn't nearly as esoteric as you think. Shit like Pepe and Kek and the involvement in the election has peaked people's interest in spaces like Sup Forums.

i bet this kid's clothes cost more than 200$

You're looking way too into it. I showed up there every day for a good week only because it was there, just out of passing interest. The night riders were a completely unexpected occurrence.

>Sup Forums's hijacking of the stream happened far too easily
was putting up the wall and constantly kicking Sup Forumsacks off the property whenever they had a chance part of their plan?

>nor being gay for the return of our Lord and saviour

traps are gay

Is he wearing lipstick?

Ebrietas is cute!

very gay

What did she say? I keep hearing that she pissed off Naruto, Jesus and Leafbro.

none of this is canon
they're just testing out new characters and writing a new script

oh god he's wearing eyeshadow too

Transman?

yeah reddit tranny lol

Guyliner 2.0

Yep.

i name the new guy "reverse trap"

It's not the thread that annoys them, they're jealous autistic no-life schizoids who also think Sup Forums is supposed to be a more extreme version of stormfront or something

are all kids faggots these days? jesus

To draw Sup Forumsacks - and other groups - off the internet and into the real world. Luke Turner's projects always revolve around the internet, and its ability to shape culture. You think guys like Swollen Valor would turn up if not for the charismatic gang of "our guys"? For the record, I'm not a nut or a shill. I'm in no way saying that they were all actors; that's just stupid.

This is the first paragraph on Turner's site:

>Luke Turner (b.1982, Manchester, UK) is an artist based in London. His work investigates the operations and oscillations of art, exploring presence and affect across the physical and digital realms.

That doesn't make any sense. Why did the museum director ban Jackie, Naruto, and John, then??

>dress up as a muslim or pretend you are an iraqi immigrant
>walk past and notice camera
>ask what it is all about
>be surprised when you find out SV was a soldier
>cry and start talking about all of your loved ones lost during the iraq war/s
>keep telling SV you forgive him and reminisce on memories of watching your family burn

christ lads.If I had ten divisions of aussies in New York, our troubles there would be over very quickly

>it's a "CTR shill" episode trying to shit smear /ourguys/
kill you'reselfes, cucks

She called him and big attention whore and keeps calling him names like "Poo Choo Shit Arab Attack" or some shit like that during the stream.

The water is turning the frogs gay and transgender, you think the kids are safe... Testosterone is at its lowest recorded point ever in men.
I wish I was joking, I wish Le Water Filter Merchant was wrong. But even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

>To draw Sup Forumsacks - and other groups - off the internet and into the real world.
Sounds counterproductive tbqh

That was just health and safety.

Very interesting also that 6 or 7 police cars turned up on Saturday night for the "big finale".

>She called him and big attention whore
kek, that lack of self awareness

Who is discount Rapunzel?

Obviously the cops were in on it too.

solar freakin walls

well to be fair Identity Evropa came in and started chanting gas the jews. I imagine someone legitimately thought a Nazi rally was starting.