DER SPIEGEL: German-Led International Alliance Must Unite Against USA

Europe Must Defend Itself Against A Dangerous President:

Germany has viewed its leadership role -- at least the leadership understanding of Chancellor Angela Merkel and Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble -- as one that is by all means in opposition to the interests of other European countries. Whether Schäuble's austerity policies or Merkel's migration policies, it all happened without much co-coordination and with considerable force. It is thus somewhat ironical that it is Germany, the country that is politically and economically dominant in Europe, that will now have to fill in many of the gaps created by America's withdrawal from the old world order, the one referred to by former German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer as "Pax Americana." At the same time, Germany must build an alliance against Donald Trump, because it otherwise won't take shape. It is, however, absolutely necessary.

The president of the U.S. is a racist. He is attempting a coup from the top; he wants to establish an illiberal democracy, or worse; he wants to undermine the balance of power.

The German economy has become the target of American trade policy and German democracy is ideologically antithetical to Trump's vision. But even here, in the middle of Germany, right-wing extremists are trying to give him a helping hand. It is high time that we stand up for what is important: democracy, freedom, the West and its alliances.

spiegel.de/international/world/a-1133177-amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZdOSppqUOs8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_German_plans_for_the_invasion_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its been about 100 years.

Germany is due for a centennial btfo'ing by amerikeks.

>Britain, Russia, and the US must join forces to stop Germany's third attempt at conquering Europe

History just keeps on repeating itself

Germany should have just been partitioned between its neighbors and broken down into constituent states.

see you at the front, lad

>he wants to establish an illiberal democracy, or worse; he wants to undermine the balance of power.

Please tell me they actually wrote that.

Fucking Krauts. Hopefully we finish the job this time and split up their land.

Maybe this time we will put Eastern Germany in charge?

it's hilarious how much danger they are putting themselves in rejecting their biggest ally because muh waysim

hopefully they'll push russia too far which will result in them being occupied again, then we'll stay there for at least 20 years which is enough to raise an entire generation of germans

Purge Germany, fill it with Anglos. Berlin must be renamed to Churchill.

>Germany will willingly fight a two front war against the Anglo and the Moskal

>Again

Lol

anything like this of merkel?

youtu.be/ZdOSppqUOs8

Fucking really? Again?

>T-third time's the charm Hans

Please, no.
I can live with us losing world war after world war, but at least we always were on the right side so far.

I don't want to be on the wrong side and lose.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN START YOUR FUCKING ENGINES WE'RE GOIN ON LAP THREE!

Empress Merkel will make this dream come true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_German_plans_for_the_invasion_of_the_United_States

The wheels of war are in motion, our destiny within grasp

"...Behind every blade of grass."
We'd probably let you invade so all could partake in the national past time of killing Germans and Commies.

fuck off

death to all commies

can't wait for it.

>They'll even have the T*rks on their side again

Poetry

>That look of utter contempt for Germany that's constantly on her face
Is this fucking cunt a Jew or something?

this picture was better without america in it, that guy looks like my weakass gramps, your memeweak game is weak, i bet u thought the picture was cool and edgy when u saved that on your computer

Lmao! I'm sorry man. And I understand Germany got the shit end of the stick, as well as ALL THE BLAMES after BOTH WORLD WARS. But this would be pretty damn funny. Who knows, right? Third times a charm! And if not, we can always sign another treaty that fucking over Germany, but leaves theme with JUST enough power to act as a buffer between Russia like after WW1. I mean, as soon as Trump is gone, I see our stupid ass, corrupt politicians going right back after Russia again. So we need y'all. You know, for buffer reasons lol. Seriously though. This reality sucks.

Germany. Psh! Always trying to be the center of attention. KEK

That is what Merkel, Schulz and the other cucks want though. The rage against Germans on this board is sickening, every time anything related to Germany is discussed someone suggests German genocide. Sometimes I think you are just more interested in killing all the germans than getting rid of shitskins and leftism.

>hahahahah epic hes just like my animu villains who plans everything and at the end says "ALL ACCORDIN TO PLAN HEHEHEHEH"
>you thought that picture was cool and edgy as well when you saved it on your computer
user, stop

>Netherlands user obviously pissed off because he's a part of the cuck coalition
Blame your faggy government run by weak females

someones salty their defense minister is part of the mommy brigade.

France is coming along nicely, and Germany is due to be demerkelated.

Of course they're afraid. Success breeds fear of the successful.

Nope, she's just culturally suicidal. She's been convinced so hard that Germany is bad that the only way to go is to obliterate it's culture in shame.

Is it just me or are all of these countries declaring defacto diplomatic war on the USA super fucked if USA decides to exit NATO?

I mean - leverage seems to be not in their favor. And they are literally poking the dumb brute for no possible chance of gain. Just virtue signaling.

>100 years from now there will be posts on the deep web "tumblr" about how "I wish the libazis had won the third world war"

And we won't come back till it's over over there

TL; DNR:
Germany is scared of the monster they've created and rapidly approaching broke status.
Has to cut back on welfare spending but afraid of being called mean names.
Needs someone else to prop them up, again, some more.
Lets use scare tactics!

What the fuck is Germany going to do? Burgers pay for their defense.

Sweet Jesus we need to get in there and clear out these libtards and sandniggers for you.

>right-wing extremists

Btw, today I read in our media, that Merkel refused to set a cap for rapefugees. And (((they))) dare to talk about extremism? What about left wing extremism?

>Aquirement
It's "Acquisition", you fucking faggot. Not only did you omit the "c", but you nounified a verb for which there already is an existing noun

I'm pro Trump, but your picture is inaccurate. Wall Street is loving him, what with him about to neuter Dodd-Frank

>we need to get in there and clear out these libtards and sandniggers for you.

Actually yes. We have no freedom or power here. It's politically incorrect to disagree with the government, and political correctness is the credo.

Worse, she's a communist.

... Are you fucking kidding me? A foreign power is threatening war against a sovereign nation for the actions that nation legally takes within its borders?????

Please I want to scalp some Krauts .... Try it bitch.