Who else is joining the military to serve under Trump?

Sound off

>28, male
>Army
>31D (bachelor's required)

nytimes.com/2017/02/06/us/politics/donald-trump-centcom.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXehMNmgH9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I planned this out ahead of time, joined Air Force National guard

Just got back from BMT like a week before the election

going to school for free in the fall, I'm almost tired of winning

I would but I'm too short :(

Nice user but you definitely took a gamble. Glad it paid off for you tho

which branch has the best qts?

Prior enlisted currently going to school. Can't fuckin wait to commission after I graduate.

USAF, most attractive girls
army, biggest sluts
Marines, disgusting goliaths
Navy ????

they have no need for females in the Navy

There are no girls in the Navy

It's the most homosexual branch.

Didn't think of it like that, it was part of my "golden path" plan I also converted to Catholicism

It all seemed inevitable to me

Fuck that. Why would I volunteer to die in some shithole?

You KNOW we're going to start a war in the next 4 years.

Only the low IQ people end up anywhere dangerous, its mostly tech, desk or mechanical work

I dislike Trump's stances towards Iran and Yemen (gotta ride that sunni dick for oil!), so it is unlikely I would join the military under him.

If my nation were under direct attack me signing up for the military wouldn't depend on who was president at the time.

Another retard that couldn't pass high school?

Can't wait for your ugly wife to get cucked by muhammad at home

Only a low IQ person would join the military in the first place.

Someone with an actual thought would realize warzones are hell and you'll die for nothing.

This is why most of the recruits are from the (retarded) south.

>USAF

Have a USAF grill, she's qt and can confirm we have the best girls

Marine Corps girls are mexican and busted

I'm disqualified from all the branches due to ADHD and childhood counseling. Feels terrible.

Finishing up my BSc Biochemistry/Forensic Science. Gonna go infantry or try and do WOFT.

You sit in the wire all day, its really not dangerous my unit also only really deploys to Qatar

>Can't wait for your ugly wife to get cucked by muhammad at home

Sounds like you need to learn English, Mamadou. You don't even know what "cucked" means.

>Muh fake "disease" prevents me from...

Yeah okay. We really believe that.

>Volunteering to lose x years of your life and be a subservient scum.

Are you a cuck as well? I bet you are.

>being a pawn for your Jew masters

Meanwhile your wife/gf will enjoy other cocks

just lie about it, everyone does. Medical records are private and nobody gets caught. I'm in the USAF and I had adhd

>He wants to get his legs blown off by an IED in Iran

jesus christ, someone let their hippie parents read them a little too many bed time stories.

Nat guard is a 6 month deployment like every 2 years for a 6 year contract

and I get free college in the mean time, its for the benefits you dope I only do 2 days a month

active duty on the other hand.......

You're retarded. Being diagnosed with a "Fake disease" no matter what it is and being disqualified at MEPS makes you disqualified.

>serving Israel and dying for erudite kikes

The problem is I was honest when I was 18 trying to get in and it's in my record for trying to join. Tried the army at 18, air force at 22, and then Coast Guard at 24. Each time MEPS has denied me since telling them I had ADHD at 18. I now have a permanent disqualification from all branches attached to my record.

Of course you believe it otherwise you would also have to question Trump's excuse for avoiding the military.

>Going to college and not making it on your own ingenuity

Boy I sure hope you're STEM. Literally every STEM major I've worked with has been a complete fucking idiot who cannot learn for themselves.

They really do put a scare in you

I couldn't believe to all the people who admit to doing drugs and shit even at BMT

Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.

t. achmed

>Navy ????

Their motto: It's not gay if it's underway.

they wouldnt let me if I wanted to
firstly im 34 about to turn 35 (though I dont see why that would stop anybody, there is a maximum age limit)

(though im just as sluggish now as I was 10 years ago, nothing has changed on that front)

also PDQ
> was in an asylum for a few weeks because I tried to off myself
> it was years ago but its still a PDQ

Too bad since im a hell of a shot and I have excellent hand eye coordination.

I think they'd have to draft me to get me in the military.

They won't let me join the fucking National Guard merely because I got a G.E.D at 17 instead of finishing High School. I know 20 programming languages why does it fucking matter now that I didn't graduate high school!

100% this

No, unless for people who can't get a job. The principal is, if no great war to fight, don't join the force.

Army national guard user here. How can I meet USAF chicks? They're so hot

Yeah. Some men don't care. It's fun. You get to ride giant boats and planes and trucks and shoot guns and be badass and kill Muslims and watch the world burn.

See my point?

>31D

Are we listing our gf's cup sizes? If so mirin. I once dated a 30D and it was based.

No, the former National Security Advisor and United States Secretary of State - Henry Kissinger.

30 years old
Male
5 years prior as an 0311 in the USMC
2 AA degrees
Trying out for Army's 18x program.

>needing backhelor's degree to fight for saudi arabia and israel

interesting

I wonder if those men realise they're disposable.

I will join if we get into a conflict I find justified. If I join right now I'll just be sent to die for Israel.

Stay away from our waifus!

Once they take the BMT pill, they only crave superior Airman seed

Between the faggy tech nerds and the ANTIFA edge lords insulting a piller of human civilization, this thread is pure fucking cancer.

> Wanting to join the military not to fight

Pussy. Or welfare queen. Or both.

She's AF?
Damn...

Many do. They really don't care though as long as they have their license to kill.

Actually they take things like this seriously. Its not a matter of whether you could go in, its a matter of whether they let you in.

Also ADD comes in a couple flavors, the standard kind is hyperactive which isnt all that bad.

Inattentive ADD (which I have) is the kind where people tell you to do shit and you literally forget what they told you to do.

You cant securely perform your duties as a soldier if you daze off and forget details about what exactly you were supposed to be doing.

This is such a big thing it means you cant study in college either. Because you have to perform triage and decide which parts of the stuff you're studying are important enough to remember
> but then the professor tests you on the most obscure irrelevant shit from the notes and textbook just to make sure you read it in detail
> but senpai that isnt how a conceptual thinking brain works

BMT is a joke

I'm going to go join the border war soon
i saw an add on TV they are looking for more people

>35 male
>alphabet agency data miner
>$16,000 per year

I probably would if I could, since I have nothing better to do and at this point there's no reason not to believe Trump when he says he'll take care of the troops. But there's no way in hell I'd be physically capable, especially after Trump ups the requirements.

You could get a sex change and enlist as a woman

huhuhu manlet

>Inna reserves
>Paperwork got fucked up
>Can't get any benefits
Well at least trump is now president. I've been itching for some action

>joining the military
be globalist cuck

Also the government doesnt hand out disability checks for this either.

But I dont see how somebody could work a job where they were constantly getting distracted and making mistakes.

> Not "Disabled"
> But you just dont work out at any jobs
> Also dont let him near the blowtorch either

Still indoctrinates you, they program you to think the Army is the gruntish retard branch

we even get extra pay on Army bases cus they're so shit

Military time is over for me. Whoever will fight against someone else, I will not be in this, until it's against me or my nation.

navy would probably take you

>Army girls biggest sluts
Can confirm this, they get railed constantly. 2 in my unit fucked everyone and had hep c

>risking your life for the jew overlords

he's gonna up the requirements?

Oh thats another thing, besides PDQ I weigh about 270 and im 5'9"

But I got a body fat test and its sitting at 25%.

There's no way in hell I could ever pass the current requirements, even at ZERO percent body fat I would still be over 200 pounds.

> over 200 pounds of bone, muscle, and blood

Good Luck White Knights

10/10 would wifey

Fuck her right user, you dont wanna lose that one

>joining the military at 28
The fuck? You must not have shit going on in your life.

Im 34 and id join.
Sure beats being homeless.

> ppl complain about the homeless not working
> well, put em to work, or shut up

If there was a Civil War against these antifa/Communist motherfuckers, I'd join the fuck out of it.

already in senpai

Fuck it desu

WAKE UP

youtube.com/watch?v=GXehMNmgH9E

>23
>College degree
>Army

I go to MEPS tomorrow. Been training hard. Feels pretty good famalam.

Similar story here

Just turned 30 so I could absolutely join, but in my early 20s I was committed after an hero attempt

Ive been off meds and stables for nearly a decade now, my earlier problems have no impact whatsoever on my life at this point

Would I still be ineligible?

Most of the time Sup Forums is an endless cesspool of utter idiocy, but every now and then you get a brilliant piece of practical advice like this, and it reminds me why I keep coming here. Thanks Sup Forums.

31 with a degree in Biology at a dead end job

I'd love to but I've been depressed for 4 years and got really fat

Oh thank fuck. Please enlist. More of you coming back retarded will be great

Joining the marines with one true wish to mow down Chinks, Muslims and Russkis in droves with a 40 cal.

Not true, you only have to score a bit higher on ASVAB. Stop imposing arbitrary limitations on yourself.

Got medically discharged from the AF due to injury and the only branch that is willing to take me back is the Marines, I did contact a recruiter from every branch to make sure.

Should I join the Marines? I already have access to the GI bill and VA gibs me thats

So, how does a ground peasant meet an AF qt?

Sure. We need less parasites in the world. Have at it volunteer puppet boy!

going into USCG soon

kinda makes me want to join the army

post yfw thousands more ameridiots are going to die in some god-forsaken desert for the eternal jew

When I was at MEPS I met a guy enlisting in army national guard because after years of being in the Marines he was tired of still being treated like a piece of shit

deeply considering it desu
current shit job is shit that pays shit

Make foreign legion, reee

I wouldn't pass though I guess, not for the troops.

As opposed to some cuck in Sweden fighting the good fight on his computer while his nation and women are raped?

Lol

Better hurry, 34 is the last year youre eligible

>are you tired of having to wait for a democrat presidency to die for Saudi Arabia and a republican presidency to die for Israel? well do we have the offer for you! for a very limited time you can now die for BOTH! sign up now!

do you realize that without those "Subservient Scum" you'd be living under a different flag?

>26
>College degree
>Was going to enlist in the AF when I took a break from college but decided to finish up so I can go in as an officer
>Farthest I got during enlistment was that I took the ASVAB

Most likely going to start the whole process sometime this week.

>25/Male
>National Guard - Pennsylvania (Partnered with Lithuania)

I've been wanting to join since I was 12.

lived an accomplishing short life while you, a pathetic mongrel neet will always be miserable for a long long time

He'll be the best woman soldier on the force.