Ask the daughter of a man born in Yemen anything

Ask the daughter of a man born in Yemen anything.

>He was born in Yemen
>Moved to England when he was about 9 where he learned English
>Moved again to America when he was between 20-30, where he met my mother

>I'm not a Muslim and he is aware of this and has accepted it
>He was not affected by the travel ban (he got his citizenship decades ago), but has family and friends who were

SHOW ME YOUR TITS YOU RANCID MUSEL WHORE

when are you leaving?

pls b my ai gf

>(he got his citizenship decades ago)
So this thread is irrelevant. Fuck off shitskin attention whore. Post tits on the way out.

going to need some proofs, tits will suffice.

Tits or gtfo bibi

Are your nipples brown or pink?

Anal queen?

Did you got molested by family members?

I didn't think nudity was allowed on Sup Forums, even if it's a red board. Regardless I'm a very hungry skeleton and flat as a board. Traps look more convincing than I do.

I've been here a while. When do you want me to leave?

I thought maybe his story might intrigue some people on here. Oh well.

Brown. I'm only half Yemeni though, my other half is Chinese.

Not sure what this means, I'm not well-versed in Sup Forums memes. Gomen.

No, my Yemeni side mostly lives in different states.

TITS TITS NO EXCEPTIONS SENPAI

>I'm not a Muslim
kek, what a whore

sharpie in pooper

nudity is allowed. now show em, you know the rules

Do you think Trump is a fascist?

What is your opinion on the state of Israel?

tits or gtfo

Just post dem tits reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Prove that sec^2 = tan^2 +1

Why are you on Sup Forums?

> Tits or GTFO
> U R a WHORE

Literally no way to win.

Why all yemenoids look the same

>not ever seeing your old friends and family

You. Are. Welcome.

>America is great again!

Sage

I don't think Trump is a fascist or a Nazi or whatever retards are labeling him as, but he's very clearly not a competent man to lead the US. I'm worried about our environment, foreign policy, and our position as world leaders.
At least Hillary losing to a meme will forever guarantee she will never ever get into the White House.
Israel is a very, very complicated matter and it isn't possible to form an absolute opinion on it with limited knowledge.

I did this like four years ago, but I think you have to replace some of them with the inverses and do some canceling and shit. I can't prove it with my current knowledge.

Boredom. I usually stick to the vidya boards. Thought I'd test the waters on Sup Forums, see if people might be interested in someone who has a relation to someone like my father. Seems like the answer is no which I'm fine with.

No idea. I personally wouldn't mind this country being bombed. I've lived there for a short period of time when I was young because my father sent me to learn about muh culture and it's a shithole in every sense of the word.

Believe me, I'm relieved. I fucking hate Arabs and Islam and I've been raised with them my entire life. Liberals that defend Islam are the fucking worst.

SHARPIE IN POOPER!