Wikileaks

Here lads what's happening with this vault shite

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/TXgsb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LEAK ALREADY

soon. need sessions to sign off on prosecutions

>The second about WWII (might mean it is related to Israel)
Oy vey?

>the quality of that picture

Holy fuck how many aggregator websites have mangled this poor picture?

gold in the antarctic, why do you think you're not allowed to go there?

>FRrDmlVI
freedom is near, praise kek

>9/11 files

Honestly if wikileaks had the 9/11 files they should fucking release it right now. You realize how drastically that would change America, no the entire fucking planet? If it is finally confirmed that 9/11 was an inside job 1776 will commence again.

thats exactly why he doesnt want to release it, he doesnt want to destroy modern day usa, he wants to modify it, the innocent hypnotized lives do not need to be destroyed cuz they dont know what they are doing

I guess you have a point but goddammit I want the truth.

What is the truth?

Rare proxy

That's what I want to know.

I think it's obvious that 9/11 isn't what it appears to be, I just don't believe the crap about it being orchestrated and masterminded by Bush.

Not by Bush alone, hell maybe not even by Bush at all but he definitely was involved. Point is that people from our government are the most likely suspects for the real perpetrators of 9/11.

Bhutans don't have internet!

checked

Not involved at all.

The fuck do you know Japan? Get the fuck outta here.

All the heavy lifitng was done in 1999.

>masterminded by bush
Yea i dont think he planned it but he let it happen.

Ah okay, well I meant he was involved in that he knew and did nothing about it. Are you telling me he didn't know?

Wikileaks is compromised as of october 2016

Please etch this into your skull: Wikileaks has no reason to threaten to a publish document. If wikileaks had 9/11 files they would release them already, or the original whistleblower would release them already. Always remember that wikileaks itself is not an espionage agency that makes controversial information appear out of thin air. Wikileaks receive information from whistleblowers. These whistleblowers want the public to have this information. What do you think would happen if a whistleblower sent important documents to wikileaks for the purpose of protecting the public and wikileaks started playing political games with them, asking for X or Y or Z or else they release the document. I'll tell you what would logically happen. The whistleblower would say fuck that and give the documents to someone else who will actually follow their word and publish them.

Wikileaks has never been a political pressure group. The FBI, who is in control of wikileaks twitters, is trying to feed this false narrative. Assange is dead or coerced into submission.

Didn't know a thing. He's actually the most decent of all the clan. Babs runs the show and Poppy is a kidfucker.

That Assange hasn't been publicly seen in person since October (16th?) and the embassy raid, and that a lot of his guys got picked off.

Are you sure? Why didn't he react when he was told about 9/11 for the first time and was reading to little kids? Why didn't the secret service immediately secure him and get him somewhere safe if he believed it was terrorists? I think he knew.

Tfw Assange is LITERALLY Schrödinger's cat

post a new spicy Nippon counter surveillance photo and I'll take the bait

Ask the SS. Bush didn't know a thing. He had no involvement in anything.

>when they try and tell there won't be any slapping this year

This.

wtf is this all about

user here from a rather 'famous' family.

A lot of people are shitting themselves at what wiki leaks may or may not have, and bush is one of the man.

Same as trump, but trumps now gone rouge and wishes to attone for his sins by serving the people with god as his guidance

A LOT of people are sacrificing to moloch right now thinking it might safe them

March 17th...Wikileaks...The while world will go up

:)

I hope you're right

Sounds like good news for the Gold bull rally!

You're a fucking retard. I'm so glad that this narrative failed and no one believed it.

I wish something like that happened although it wouldn't change shit in spain,people here are deeply lobotomised by a healthy diet of well chewed news and no way to verify due to lack of English skill

Bud I'm from the US and my family are moving to New Zealand to escape the shit storm

Everything's going to come out, there's dirt on every politician, every high profile figure

Cancer files will get released confirming its man made

Redpill me on Antarctica.

the 911 hijackers entered the US through one embassy in Jeddah, under the instructions of the State Dept. and the CIA. read Mike Springman's articles about how he was ordered to issue those visas even though the hijackers did not meet the qualifications.

After you remove the cock from your mouth you can explain to me why wikileaks announced Assange's death switch was activated, after which assange vanished from the face of the Earth for several weeks, during which wikileaks refused to post any proof of life or even acknowledge that something odd happened, while at the same time wikileaks stopped using the right security code that proves they are not compromised.

>1 post by this ID

Tell us something true and not known by us, user-kun!!! :3

If digits then within Trump's first term it will be proven that

>Pizza gate is real
>Jews did 9/11
>Holocaust is total bullshit
>Clinton is in satan worshiping pedophile globalist cabal
>Obama is a muslim from Kenya
>The Earth is an oblate spheroid

Could be all truth but it matters not.

Yup but spain is different really it takes a miracle to wake Spaniards up,its a combination of giving a literal fuck,uneducated retards and the lobotomised people,in truly think spain could make it through any shitstorm politically simply by the fact it became normal(out politicians are Romanian tier corrupts)
Ps in case shit even makes spain wake up i have place to go in asia so it's ok

Hmm...ok, must happen in his second term then

This guy knows computers

Even though this is a meme, i believe there is a whole lot of truth in this picture

That nigga didn't know shit. His daddy on the other hand.

>404
>his second term

Fuck ! What did you do ????

Holy shit. That's a death wish.

It wasn't just bush. There's a lot more history to it then that. Bush was only paying back his debt to the saudis his father had racked up.

Do it, Assange! Please!

Here's a massive leak out of vault 6

imgur.com/a/TXgsb

Can't wait to see what vault 7 holds

The least tinfoil explaination on 9/11 that I had seen is that the US government found out about these planned attacked, and instead of stopping it like they usually did, decided go help it along and let it happen in order to give a reason for an invasion.
I can't remember the women who gave the speech but it was the most compelling argument I've seen so far. it would only have taken a few people to keep quiet for it to happen as well. Bush might not even have known

>masterminded
>by Bush

naaaah, he was just the right man at the (((right time))).

Israeli Mossad and Saudi Arabia did 9/11 with that permission. We were so dependent on Saudi oil at the time they had us by the balls. Why do you think we've been getting off of their oil over the years, while failing to secure the oil in Iraq or Afghanistan. It wasn't to protect the petrodollar. The jews did it. Zionist jews.

only reading because shite

>9/11 was an inside job
you know it's saudi playing both sides. even though osama bin laden's family came from elsewhere, he was educated by radical egyptians, and he wasn't even in saudi/cut family ties well before 2001.

but they export a suspiciously high number of terrorists for a "developed" nation. saudis can probably still go on "insurgency vacations" in syria like they did in afghanistan in the 70s-80s.

9/11 cost like $500k to pull off, are you serious right now?

>Wikileaks doing anything after being compromised back in October
Dogshit, I'll believe it when they actually fucking do something.

Ooga booga baybee

Tell us more please

You really don't know anything beyond a belief of the secondhand.

Assange is dead, mate. :(

>masterminded by Bush

lol He was just the front man and the enabler for the invasions and patriot act type shit. The whole classroom thing was merely for the creation of an alibi for deniability of involvement.

Hannity interview?

Yup... They put him in daycare for the event.

What is the public key? Post a diff.

>Mr. President, we are under attack
>but you can sit here as to not alarm the children

never mind that Mr President didn't even ask a basic question, like "attacked by whom?" or "is anyone doing anything about it?"

the insurance files have always been a thing. Couldn't it also be possible that certain documents were released to them with certain provisions by the whistleblower?

How do you know nip?

I don't understand.

FBI will not release as release would first of all;
>Admit to a cover-up.
Secondly;
>Make people question why the vault is worse than 9/11 docs for the FBI.
Thirdly;
>Due to point 1, it would essentially be a confession, this would prevent the FBI from plausible claiming the leaks to be false.
and lastly;
>Giving in and releasing any information would set precedence that the FBI can be blackmailed. Putting them in further risk.

Assuming the people at Wikileaks are intelligent, they know for a fact that this information will never be released.
Therefore they have 2 choices;
>Release the 9/11 docs, and lose insurance.
>Don't, and lose credibility.

Furthermore, wouldn't the CIA, homeland security or the DOJ, the Clinton supporting agencies, be more likely to have had files on Vault 7 and HRC?

It's suspicious that now, instead, they are going after the FBI (who investigated Hillary, twice) rather than an agency more likely to have corruption and more threatened by exposure.

Source: last page of the 28 "unreleased" pages.

2/2

Given the suspicion, I'd say the most likely outcome is the;

>>Don't, and lose credibility.

Anyone with foresight would know that this plan is stupid.

I doubt this is incompetence due to the suspicious nature of the chosen target, therefore I can assume that the loss of credibility is intentional.

That would not benefit Wikileaks. It would benefit corrupt agencies and politicians.

There may actually be a compromise.

this needs more attention

who else bets they're gonna drop the REAL goods on Badselfeater??

Like brooming the rain clean.

Fingers crossed this is real!

>bhutan flag
>country doesnt even have internet
top kek user

this

He's about to drop the MorrisPill

Just posting this means I will be disappeared shortly.

Keep digging lads. The dance of this ancient order wards off what is contained in #Vault7

Everything minus the flat earth bullshit is coming out here's some numbers for your kek calculator pham

>Confidential Human Source NOT IN A POSITION TO TESTIFY

Seth Rich.

F

Can I get a quick rundown on those guys?
They only legalized the internet like 10 years ago

i think it was real then hijacked. what you?

am i going to get drafted soon? what do you guys think?

heh, nice try kid. take a pew and take some advice from an elder in the know.

i bet you are happy in your day to day life. Starbucks, MTV, heck maybe ever a cold one now and again.

Once you discover the true meaning behind Morris dancers you will never see the world the same way. It will devastate your understanding of yourself and the global system.

Their pagan rituals have lasted centuries to keep the evil that lurks within #Vault7 at bay.

Part of their essential costume is blackface. Google it, i dares ya kiddo. Look at how many petitions and media outrage there has been to ban them from doing so. Whole SJW movement? Long game to ban morris dancer from this crucial armour in their battle to keep #Vault7 secure.

I think we were rused by some autistic pro life faggot

"Vault 7 is also mentioned in a research paper on seismographs for a study conducted by the company Geotech and funded by the Advanced Research Projects Agency Nuclear Test Office. Specifically, this paper refers to "WMO Vault No. 7", and says that WMO is an acronym for Wichita Mountains Observatory. The Wichita Mountains Seismological Observatory "is now being operated under the technical supervision of the Air Force Technical Applications Center (AFTAC) by The Geotechnical Corporation of Garland, Texas. The work is being performed as a part of Project VELA Uniform, under the overall direction of the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA). The seismological equipment used is identical to that recommended in 1958 by the Conference of Experts for detecting violations of a possible agreement on the suspension of nuclear tests."

Hmm.

A FUCKING DRAGON

I don't think you can meme that.

A FUCKING DRAGON

Why March 17? Wouldn't the 15th be more spectacular? The Ides of March? 17th because its another beer drinkin Friday?

Just make it sound badass.