RT

Sitting here watching RT and just noticed there's no Advertisers, even online. How do they pay for shit?

That's weird huh?!

with my tax money, what else
hope you're enjoying your quality ad-free propaganda

they hack the banks

look closer and listen more attentive.

stop makin me think to much my brain hurt

>reading Russian propaganda

why are drumpfkins so retarded?

Russian government, RT was kind of good about 10 years ago. Now nothing but shrills.

>watching Clinton News Network
>funded AND advertisements
That's a lose-lose situation for you.
But you should be used to losing by now.

>Russian government, RT was kind of good about 10 years ago. Now nothing but shrills.
This.

spbp

What's she doing, sneezing?

Thanks Russia. I used to enjoy Breaking the Set, until Abby had some sort of falling out with the propaganda machine or some shit.

THIS!!

The meme-conomy

Seriously its just meme montages repeated all week with the odd anti American documentary thrown in

It's in the name...

It's too important channel to use advertisements. Russian people themselves pay their taxes so you could watch it.

They do it for free

It's Russian state TV, Kremlin or something similar pays for it.

>with my tax money, what else

Thank you Papa Russia.

>you should be used to losing by now
How's that naval empire going, bong?

RT is good for habbenings, they report all kind of non-pc events quickly

With Rubles.

Thank you Ivane

I love Abby Martin.

why would an american work for RT

I wish my state propaganda helped redpill normies and bolster national security, to be honest senpai

Only wish it were in HD.

Yep, RT is literally Russian propaganda.

> tfw when russkies pay taxes for your pleasure of watching high quality journalism because your own media is just kikery 24/7
Feelsgoodman

No shit Sherlock

Outside of USA, it's pretty common for some channels to be free from commercial interests, paid for by the government. In some countries it turns into propaganda-channels. In most democratic and open societies, they just become somewhat free press (at least better than the commercial counterparts who go for sensationalism or have a political bias).

It's a decent system. Having both commercial and non-commercial sources makes it harder for the media to outright lie without getting caught.

> How do they pay for shit?
The Kremlin

>vipers view is ad free thanks to you
I appreciate it, vlad.

>In most democratic and open societies, they just become somewhat free press

top kek

Putin wallet....that gets filled with extortion money from Trump...if not PE..PE tapes became Public!!!!L

How much of RT is bullshit? It seems more honest than any American MSM

Fox is too cucked to cover migrant rape for instance

It pushes views that benefit Russia's interests

They do lots of damage control for Trump or whatever, and bring lots of experts or professors or what not for their views, yet paradoxically push occasional news stories anti-fracking stories in the US, because like any oilman knows, the present shale industry in the US is putting a ceiling in the oil price and is hurting everyone's economy, including Russia's.