/AG/ - ANTICOM GENERAL - ANGRY LEFTIES EDITION

For those of you who don't know, we're here to stop violence from Antifa. Read the info below if you're interested in helping.

Site is coming this week. Then we begin physical meetings.

>Twitter twitter.com/anticomofficial

>What Anticom is (Read before asking questions)
docs.google.com/document/d/1UFBEt-Mwph34HuJ0E37HI_xSW5ig8jHIjjqwKyFHvmY/pub

>Clothing here
www.511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement/uniforms.html

>Riot gear here
bulletproofme.com

>Subplebbit
reddit.com/r/anticom/

>Email

[email protected]

>Discord
discord.gg/RhmMPzd

>Facebook
faceberg.com/AntiComOfficial/

Bumperino

bump

ayyyyy who else likes capitalism

Excuse me bud, I think you dropped this (you) a while back, have a bump too.

Bamp.

Bump to you

Love you faggots :)

fuck you

bump

bumping for great justice

Stopped?

You fucking wish cunt.

reminder that if anticom initiates violence you will be sharing a cell with antifa for 10 years.

defense and cleanup only.

gods speed.

Thank you. Defense and civil service are the only things we plan on doing. We're not going to break into people's houses like Antifa.

Who else waiting for the /ag/ Awoo?

lmfao

Interesting idea, meh implementation. Especially considering you immediately mention pol in your tweets. The MSM is going to equate us with Nazis straight away. Also I'm not too keen on non-lethal force in defense of lethal attacks on antifa. I'd rather see armed counter protests against them to be quite honest. They're less likely to start shit against a mob equipped with rifles and scatter guns, where legally allowed of course (and in many places, armed protests are allowed), and if they do start shit, it'll be an open and shut self defense case and make us look good in the public eye, defending those where the police couldn't or wouldn't. Although by default it would FORCE the police to react to antifa because they know the alternative would be a clusterfuck of justifiable homicide, which would make them look bad for doing nothing to intervene. Gonna go ahead and sit this one out, but good luck OP.

*lethal attack BY antifa

BTW. Fugged up my post. The key thing is to use legitimate self defense here. Not offense.

bump

JUST

thanks leaf

ANTICOM ARE NEWFAG CANCER AND WILL BE DEALTH WITH LURK MOAR LURK MOAR LURK MOAR I CAN TELL BY THE PIXELS ITTY BITTY BABY ITTY BITTY BOAT FAGGOTS EAT DICKS DOXX ME FAST

k

you're obviously very clever

DRUMPFALUMPFA

DOOPITY DOO

I'VE GOT ANOTHER REDPILL FOR YOU

DRUMPFALUMPFA

DUMPITY DEE

IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU VOTE FOR A CHUMP

A FAKE ORANGE TAN AND A DUMB NAME LIKE DRUMPF

WHERE ARE YOU AT WITH HIS HAIR LIKE A CAT

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME, OF, THAT?

I DON'T THINK HE'S QUALIFIED

oy vey schlomo go find anada shoah

Has anyone been doing research on where commies like to gather in their local area?

thats a very nice chopper you got there.

yes.

I couldn't remember what choppers Pinochet specifically used so I just googled "Chile helicopters"

These made me sad.