>2017
>worshiping a fake jew god
Why haven't you taken the Kemetism pill yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
domainofman.com/ankhemmaat/joshua.html
youtube.com/watch?v=un1JaaCk1Jw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit...

LSD is the true red pill

Where do I learn more about Kek?

What?

praised

Quads of justice

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

W E W
E.
W. L A D
A
D
P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E. K E K
E
K

PRAISE KEK!!!!

7/10, not a bad briefing
BUT KEK IS SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST THAT, Kek is OUR Lord, our companion against all false deities and leaders who wish ill on their countrymen

Praise Thoth

Yes. That too.

Praise Kek!

Remember the following:

Pepe is the Manifestation of Kek.

God-Emperor Trump is Kek's loyal Messenger.

St. Mattis of Quantico is Kek's Patron Saint of Chaos.

"To be triggered is human, to shitpost is divine."

Shadilay friend, got distracted. Praise kek.

Stay mad kek*st. There is no such thing as kek, it was thoth all along

This

Pretty sure the Bible warned of demons performing magic to deceive the blind, coming in the form of benevolent beings to lure them in.

you mean mdma

Demons will often give you what you want to drive you toward the darkness.

This is why occasionally you will see occultists saying they performed a ritual and offering to a demon, and it gave them what they wanted. Because they have you, they don't care what temporary silliness you want. Like Satan himself, if you give yourself over to him and not God, he will give you all the gold you want in this life, he will smother you in riches and earthly power, because he knows it's only a matter of time before your time is up, and your soul is his in Hell.

Why do you think so many of the elite are into satanism? Because they want earthly power.

Those who do not seek the path of righteousness and fulfilling the will of God will succumb to Satan and his ilk, whether they realize it or not. Because you are spiritually dead.

REMEMBER:

"Be sober. Be vigilant. For your adversary, the Devil, walketh about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."

Pharaoh Tutankhamun was the real Jesus, the story of christianity was created to hide the truth

domainofman.com/ankhemmaat/joshua.html

Pretty sure God also cucks humans, and lately humans have cucked God.

I'd rather have a God willing to fight alongside me rather than pontificate over me, trapped by his own rules.

Thus I deliver unto you, the Anti-Shill Song:

youtube.com/watch?v=un1JaaCk1Jw

Praise Kek

Pretty sure Kek, and the Supreme Light are the same thing, my friend. We just know them by different names, and manifestations.

But in all seriousness, Christians these days fall into two categories. Cowards (preach whatever they can keep their flock), cucks (self explanatory), and crusaders (also, speaks for itself).

No matter which way you follow, regardless of denomination, you will lose.

Not to mention the whole "Antichrist must be summoned only when Christianity is accessible to whole world, dooming billions to damnation" isn't exactly a cheery thing.

t. Former Humanist turned Kekist

There are different types of light. One is false and seeks to dominate, the other creates and fights alongside us.

how long till the church of kek gets tax exemptions