Redpill me on being catholic

Redpill me on being catholic.

Why is Sup Forums largely catholic?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-06/child-sex-abuse-royal-commission:-data-reveals-catholic-abuse/8243890
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not getting confirmed because they changed it too a two year process and it interfered with play practice. Only going to mass when I go home to visit the family. But I get to tell protestants they're going to hell for not acknowledging the authority of the pope. I give it a 10/10

>Papists

Because you don't need to read the Bible to be one.

Having a large family and a solid foundation to raise a large white family in.

>Heretics

Because Sup Forums plays too much Warhammer 40k

The combination of the ellis island gutter trash mentality and the imperial ambitions of the roman church make most american catholics intolerable.

because

Sup Forums is NOT religious at all or they wouldn't be here newfag

American Catholics are fucking horrible.

*tips fedora

Because it's the true faith even if Pope Francis is fucking everything up. Christ gave the keys of heaven to Peter and told him he would be the rock his church will be built upon. Peter was the first Pope, therefore the Catholic tradition is the right path.

Also this

Is that so?

What about Eastern Orthodox?

>Being religious

lol

If anyone would care to expand that would be fantastic. I have been an atheist all my life but at 23 have decided that I need something to live for so I'm trying to learn about being catholic.

Honestly, I'd do some research on what churches are in your area. You're Australia so you'll probably have to find the white churches since a lot of Asians are Catholic, especially Korean. Then find out the mass times, go and sit in on it, then talk to the priest afterwards. Also don't go up for communion, you gotta join the church for the snacks

I know I said I don't go to mass often but when I do there's something so comfy about being apart of a 2000 year old institution and there's comfort to be found in the traditions of it

>Upper Clergy completely dominated by pedophiles
>Backstab oldest ally
>Possibly trillions hidden in offshore accounts

Yeah sure we're the ones who haven't interpreted Jesus' wishes correctly.

Be prodestant, it's easier and less corrupt

>proddies
>cathocucks

>t. butthurt heretic

Because Jesus gave keys to the kingdom of Heaven to saint Peter and told him that gates of hell would not conquer it.

The jews created Christianity. "Jesus was a jew" (he never existed). Shouldn't that be enough to dissuade you?

The Christian concept of the trinity is a ancient jewish curse that enslaves the mind into believing that an augmented reality that is placed upon it is actual reality.

The children are the ones with hurt-butts but you are a Catholic I suppose you've already become an expert in that.

Be warned

Catholic masses are the boringest of all religions

Become jewish. You get to use the goyum as the lowly tools they are.

Apparently the Vatican sends all their pedos to Australia

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-06/child-sex-abuse-royal-commission:-data-reveals-catholic-abuse/8243890

Sup Forums is Catholic because Sup Forums is like 80% minorities LARPing as Aryans. Christian Asians/Indians/Middle Easterners/Latinos all tend to be Catholic.

>he's not part of Paul's church

>cradle catholic not yet confirmed
Underage detected

one reason
DEUS VULT

Because Jesus Christ died for our sins and was reborn.

>This.

I feel like Sup Forums likes saying they are "Aryans" instead of actually BEING Aryans

Catholics love Truth and pol is an outpost against secular humanism and post modernism.

They're the talibans of Christianity

Read the Catechism of the Catholic Church. If you're still into it, get the Enchridion Symbolorum by Denzinger, most recent edition. The whole book is in both Latin and English, and has every council and document that the Church has approved of since ancient times

Sup Forums is mostly protestant, not catholic.

Because they were born catholic and have a huge ego which won't let them change views. Most people need an answer to live, others love the beauty of the unknown.

They are wrong, as proven by the existence of Petrine primacy in writings of Church Fathers.

At least that would give us the ability to blow up a mosque and not be labeled "Christian terrorists"

>implying that's a bad thing

A corrupt, worm ridden institution that prays on the weak and tries to keep them ignorant and subservient with the hollow treats of fire and brimstone.

t. lived through the death throes of a "soft" catholic theocracy

Because they haven't figured out that religion is a lie told by sadistic bankers to keep you retarded.

getting off your fat arse and leaving the house is a lot of effort

>Jesus was a Jew
>Jews created Jesus

the Pharisees created Judaism
One only needs to read to understand why atheists are Jews or their toadies

It' not supposed to entertain you dipshit.

Most Americans that are "religious", regardless of any said "faith" are highly hypocritical and projectionists.

They pick and choose which dogmas apply to them and others to put themselves above others.

A """devout""" Christian I knew was very against homo sex, but slobbered all over himself while thumbing through Playboy magazines and constantly stuffed his face while being 300+ pounds.

To me, it seemed that Sloth, Greed, and Gluttony were alright, but gay stuff was no-no.

Sup Forums worships KEK. Take your Jewish carpenter blasphemy elsewhere.

>LARPers

>We turn this direction because insert random latin phrase. We speak latin because no reason.

Because worshipping a jew on a stick is apparently European culture and should remain as such instead of our ¨pagan¨ religions.

Catholicism (you can also make an argument for Eastern Orthodoxy, which you also see praised on Sup Forums all the time) can trace its roots directly to the time of the apostles. It also has an incredibly complex theology and philosophical underpinning, and is one of the only Christian denominations that can argue intelligently with atheism while most Protestants can't even answer the Problem of Pain. This also makes it highly resistant to the latest trends like priestesses and gay marriage, whereas Protestants literally think they are more enlightened than Jesus and feel free to change his teachings frequently.

Roman Catholics are just crypto jews. Nothing but hooknoses and potatoniggers. Jews/Catholic/Freemasonry are the unholy trinity that claims to hate each other but works hand in hand with the globalist agenda. Catholics came up with the idea of social justice, its church is full of pedos and fags. Fucking (((catholics))).

Jews really hated Romans for JUSTing their shit that one time. They JUSTed Rome.

There is nothing wrong with the teachings of the church, in fact, the only true teachings come from the orthodox and the catholic church
The problem is in the church itself, is full of coruption and it allows many followers to become degenarates

BEST ONE IVE EVER SEEN AND IVE SEEN SO MANY

SAVED
A
V
E
D

Because of the extreme prevalence of childhood gay sexual abuse.

This. Catholics are not white, neither are (((jews))).

Are they also of the sort that call themselves Christian because they go to church every Sunday but don't actually follow anything in the Bible, or even worse, have barely any knowledge of what's actually in it?

I'm sad to say I've had, or attempted to, have discussions in real life with people who claimed to be Christian and who didn't even know the most basic aspects of the Bible.

Its really sad when I as a non-religionist know more about a faith than someone who claims to be devoted to it. I've read the bible and yet they haven't. I just don't know anymore.

>Ireland

Well I spent 6 hours in Catholic Generals yesterday and don't feel like reading through all the comments today.

>Why is Sup Forums largely Catholic?
Because Catholicism is the original church that was founded by our Lord Christ. And it has remained as close as it can to the initial teachings as it possible can for the last 2000 years. The Holy Spirit guides the Church.

The teachings are also conservative as opposed to the degenerate nature of todays society and many other protestants denominations.

Not going to make a full post, will just make this then debunk angry heretics in my next post.

>inb4 protestants who don't know Christianitys history complain
>inb4 people who have no understanding of the church fathers
>inb4 'Sola Scriptura'
>inb4 idols, mary, pedophiles

> 2017
> still thinking that all lives matter
> still worshipping ((Yahweh)) and talking about how great ((Jesus)) and ((Moses)) and ((Jacob)) and ((Joseph)) were

>implying potatoniggers are white

Kek

>Taught to be ashamed of sex.
>puberty. Sexual urges. Much shame.
>parents don't talk about sex because shame.
>become awkward NEET with poor social skills
>tfw no gf

That's why there are so many here.

>degenerate

LARPer, do you buy swords at the renaissance festival?

>the teachings are also conservative as opposed to the degenerate nature of todays society and many other protestants denominations.

Seriously senpai?

That pic is an Argument FOR Catholicism if anything.

And contradict all the church fathers

Just like AUSSIES sent their sex tourists to PHILIPINES

KARMA BITCH

Because Tradition.

There is nothing wrong with preserving Tradition, rather than adjust you mass to pander to whatever is trendy at the moment.

catholicism is a meme and 90% of their shit is not in the bible. some of it (ex. papal infallibility) is exactly CONTRARY to the bible. how catholicism still exists after getting btfo by martin luther i have no idea. money i guess

>implying our Lord does not love all his people
>implying the Lord did not tell his apostles to go forth and do what he did for them.
There is nothing wrong with helping people.

>LARPer, do you buy swords at the renaissance festival?
We're on Sup Forums everybody here or most of us dislike all things wrong in todays society.

you can't have a renaissance without Roman Catholics, muslims and protestants intentionally hold us back because they detest images of any sort. Even mainline protestants are very "ehhh' about them and that's not good for a renaissance. They are literally anti art, they cripple us aesthetically, figures.

America has been around for 400 yrs since the founding of Jamestown and literally the Roman Republic had ten times ten times the shit we have when they were the same age.

We are being hindered by our own anti "idolatry" ideology and it fucking sucks and i want more bronze statues of women with great tits, even jews want a renaissance by this point since everything will be plastered in gold

But what about the fact that protestantism contradict the early Christian?

>Prays too KIKE GOD
>GOOD LIAR
>SINFUL AND REPENTANT
>GOOD AND EVIL
>HYPOCRITE
>DOES NOT STUDY HIS SACRED BOOK AND WHEN IT DOES ONLY SOME PASSAGES AND USED THEM AS MEME

Why is Saoirse dressed like that?

Pol is the biggest hypocrite

>hurr u catholics worship the pope above god
I will never not be sick of this argument.

Option 1 is to be an atheist and have either nothing or hell after death. Option 2 is to believe that there is something beyond the physical world which results either in nothing or heaven after death. Any AI would pick option 2 every single time. The real challenge is to pick the right religion. I chose Roman Catholicism because many of the other religions seem to be nothing more than a way for governments to manage their populations. Taking Hinduism as an example where their religious teachings change as the needs of the government does. Also, when reading about Protestantism, you will find an almost perfect correlation between political advantage and the latest split so keep the historical aspect in mind. Finally, atheist intellectuals are not impartial. Religious organizations usually fulfill many of the functions of government such as healthcare and education. Most governments will do anything to take those jobs away from the church to become more influential.

Good luck and remember never to let your emotions get ahead of your logical reasoning.

Sup Forums is largely agnostic athiest according to the polls weve done
But Catholicism embodies a lot of pro European ideas, since a lot of it is derivative of old Pagan traditions

>Catholics don't study the Bible
I want this meme to end.

This perfectly shows how protestant contradict early Christian

>>We turn this direction because insert random latin phrase. We speak latin because no reason.

Like another responded part of this is due to tradition. The reason everything is done in latin, because at the time people spoke latin. When the mass was created things were spoken in latin. Due to translation errors the words that are spoken in English may/aren't the same as those spoken back in the time. Detracting from the many prayers spoken in the traditional latin mass.

tl;dr - Latin because its the closest to what Jesus and the Apostles taught in that time.

Catholics invented SJW
Catholic churches are full of mudskins
Catholic churches are full of peodphiles and faggots
(((The Pope))) is a fucking jew, pic related.

Like Catholics