Why aren't you embracing your aryan heritage and growing a motherfucking beard Sup Forums...

Why aren't you embracing your aryan heritage and growing a motherfucking beard Sup Forums? Why are you still throwing cash at the razor companies like a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--fa49j6bps
youtu.be/OnLAvXJvRKw?t=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't want to look like a hipster faggot.

>aryans
>beard

Because it made me look like a hobo. Fucking public hair beard even after 6 months. Oh well at least I have good hair and am 6'3

Because I'm not an insecure faggot

Yes become mainstream and lose your identity. Have meaningless sex with meaningless cunts and meaningless life experiences to brag to your friends. Then settle down with a hoe who fucked 30 guys before you but her saggy tits for her to settle for less. Let that hoe raise your kids and define the only heritage you will leave to this world once you die. Fucking cuck.

This.
Facial hair is cool and all but the limberjack look has been co opted by metrosexuals and weak men.

I like how easy it is to tell when a beard cuck has a fucking tiny cuck jaw

Because I'm not ugly without one

I see more men actually going clean shaven with a simple buzzcut. The lumbersexuals are making them shave.

Beards have been taken over by nu-males. Clean shaven is the way to be.

I can not grow a beard yet. 22 years of age.

It is just some hair that grows, but most of the hair is light, so it can't be seen from further away.

FPBP

>wanting to look like an islam worshiping arab

absolutely disgusting

All I see in this thread are people saying hipsters stole beards wahh. The special forces grow beards, tradesmen grow beards, men grow beards. You Guys Are literally being bullied by hipsters and metrosexuals. What ever happened to men doing what they wanted and if you have a problem with my beard I'll crack your skull?

>How to have a beard but still look like a fag

Why don't you want to look like a hipster douche?
Buy my 100% cruelty-free, totally organic beard oil NOW before my shift a Starbucks ends and I have to find another WiFi source.

>>f111425940
Take this shit to

I haven't done the math but I'm pretty sure my savings from not buying razors is significant.

Sorry, I am not a model and a full grown beard looks funny on me. Like a dwarf throwing his axe.

I like rocking a long beard cus it makes cucks look away and everyone stares at me at the Uni, I like the attention.

Beards are for nu-males and snackbarians

If you have a beard its fine. If you manicure it and it makes up a portion of your personality you need to fucking shave.

>2017
>not having a skullet

Because it makes me look like a germanic, and to look like a germanic means to look like a faggoty cuck these days.

I haven't bought a single razor in my life...

Just use clippers that I also use to shave my head since 9th grade.

Full beards are for faggots and wizards.

>22
Pack it up

Just don't slick your hair back like in that pic and you wont

Beards are for numales only. They're a pro-islam psyop. If you need to cling to superficialities like facial hair to feel masculine, you're exactly what's wrong with modern men.

Barbaric as fuck cunt...

Because I like being employable and not insufferable

A beard is the signature of a defective numale.

Real men conquer nature.

stopped shaving 1.5 yrs ago. truth be told I don't have the thickest beard growth and when the hair is very short you can see some patches. hard to notice now though and I like my beard. some dudes are afraid to grow a beard because they don't have full growth but you should at least try and see how it looks.

I don't want hair in my mouth and crumbs in my beard. Also grooming and giving a shit about your hair is for women and faggots.

A normal disposable razor heads like Mach 3 will last a month with regular use (some tests say 5 weeks). Replacements will cost you two bucks a piece if you don't buy bulk. Even then, you're saving a total of $24 a year. That's hardly "significant." If you went a decade without shaving you'd only save $240.

true, nothing beats low maintenance. not having to shave is good though. you can use an electric razor or scissors to trim your mustache hair. I have to do it every week or two.

+ shaving cream, aftershave, water, time etc.

Living in the woods is the signature of a reclusive hermit.

Real men conquer other men.

Because I'm honoring my Euromutt heritage and growing this bitchin' Horseshoe mustache to match what will hopefully one day accompany this growing Pict powermullet or even a stylish khokhol.

>he isn't barbarianwave
what a cuck. I'll bet you still own sleeves

Because after 4 weeks ends up looking like pubic hair all over my face and getting into my mouth every time I talk/eat

I buy a bag of Bic razors for like $3 and it lasts me a year. I just shave every few days in the shower.

Because my job requires me to be shaven or be fired.

youtube.com/watch?v=--fa49j6bps

I want to have long flowing hair and a beard so I can be a wizard.

pic? have you tried anything to stimulate growth? caffeine, biotin, massage or something like rogaine?

Do you work with food?

beards are nu-male shit

ITT: youtu.be/OnLAvXJvRKw?t=10

Not traditionally.

Long flowing hair, beard, and muscles. I want to be dwarf wizard.

I can't grow a beard because Jews put too much shit in the water.

what are scissors?

I like my razor too much

Beards are only appropriate when no razor is available. It's a cesspool for bacteria, ingrown hairs, excess oil, pimples, chicks don't want it scratching up their snatch, and it is just plain lazy to boot. I shake my head in pity for you.

>Not shaving with a shavette or straight razor
Pussy

i just trim
saves money on razors

Why is your beard hair any different than the hair on your head or anywhere else on the body for that matter? The beard is only a "cesspool for bacteria" if you never clean it. Just like if you never washed your body period. Fuck off, RIDF.

>Real men conquer other men.
Is THAT what they're calling it these days?