DAVE RUBIN IS THE ABSOLUTE M A D M A N

He's a lefty but def /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8
youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80
youtube.com/watch?v=kmKuO-miNBE
youtube.com/watch?v=avu5NT1ZYT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have any idea how much full power this guy has for the right. He must be ignored by us, because he is so efficient and must not be interupted.

Witnessed
Praise kek, the Dave shall be left alone

wtf is kekistan?

Did Sup Forums actually invade that tiny island with speed boats?

Gimme a quick rundown on what timeline I'm in

I love Dave Rubin, he complete btfod TYT

Sargon of Akkad has realised the UK definition of "ethnicity" is very much like a descriptor for any community. Hes getting people to drum up support for a ficticiius ethnicity so all shitposters can be recognized as a ethnicity so he can get it legally recognized . Hence an attack on the refressive left and new labor laws that allow for "minority job hiring", as we could register us as this "minorty" whilst also showing how exploitable these hiring practices are.

Yet another opportunistic jew trying to cash-in on our grassroots political revolution. A real Schlomo-come-lately.

Hes a big sign that shows the regressive marxists are losing the battle.

Pretty genius sounding. Not much of a problemo over here since Trump will shore up most of the bobbycock over here.

Good subversion. Good rundown, cheers

Fuck off, this isn't a secret club, we are actually having an impact like this

>constantly has right wingers on his show like Larry Elder, Prager, Glenn Beck
>talks more and more about limited government and the constitution
>constantly attacking liberals and the left
>but I'm still a liberal guys!

kek I like Dave Rubin but he's not fooling me

Watched a few episodes of his show.

He's based.

Rubin's great

He respects other's viewpoints which is more than you can say about a lot of pundits these days

We will obey.

>What is classical liberalism

>Glenn Beck right winged
Nigger, the man is a sell out.

>Classical liberalâ„¢
Still can't believe how many people bought into that shit.

im also a liberal and you all need to seriously shut the fuck up

seriously. i'm so over it.

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

AND

LISTEN

just for once, please, stop thinking about yourself. Trump is LITERALLY a russian double agent, and you all would do anything to defend him. No, NO. SHUT UP. YOU LOST YOUR RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH. ITS OVER. ENOUGH. THE PEOPLE NEVER EVEN VOTED FOR HIM.

TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED

It's called a libertarian. and he's in fucking denial. Really, really pathetic.

oh and get Sargon's forced memes the fuck out right now

>I'm a Classical Liberalâ„¢

ty for correcting the record :^)

Witnessed, he shall be left at ease.

>trusting liberals

Go back to making waffles faggot.

So we are Kekish now? Or Kekanese?

>2 cents have been deposited into your account

where were you when reddit ruined kek

Oh sweetie, Trump doesn't need to be impeached because he lost by 3 million votes. Hillary is president right now.

how DARE YOU

YOU OWE US REAL AMERICANS

YOU OWE US FOR OBSTRUCTING OBAMA AND THEN BLAMING HIM WHEN HE IMPROVED THE ECONOMY MORE THAN ANY PRESIDENT

YOU OWE US FOR THE RACIAL TENSIONS CREATED AND THE ATTEMPTS TO SILENCE BLACKS AND MUSLIMS

YOU ARE A DISGRACE ! YOU SHOULD BE DISGUSTED WITH YOURSELVES

kek knows best
let's not hug this bunny

benis :-DDDDDD

>Glenn Beck
>right wing
Day of the Rake when?

Kekistani, sounds middle eastern more victim points, and who the fuck bothers to learn middle.eastern geographic, they blow it up and rearrange every ten years

Eat a bag of dicks, sweetie

Depends on the flag. You and I are Kekerican, hailing from the Keknited Keks of Kekerica.

YOU SUCK

YOU EMBARRASSED US

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT PEOPLE IN THE EYE

I'm sorry, I don't normally get like this.. but ENOUGH. ENOUGH OF THE SNARKY CRAP. SCREW YOU. I LOVE THIS COUNTRY. AND I HAVE TO WATCH YOU SICK FUCKS LAUGH WHILE IT BURNS.

SCREW

YOU

>anything ending in -stan
>being in the Middle East
>Austrian education

Well stated, Kek.

Former nuclear crash here. It's been hilarious Trumping watch and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy have the codes votes.

obama is a nigger and you are too

Kek must not be disobeyed. The kike shall be spared... For now.

That's actually pretty funny.

Dave Rubin is hands down my favorite butt muncher.

i have no idea what this thread is about

Keks will, be done.

Zizek, Jim Webb, Yanis Varoufakis and Rubin are among the few honest liberals left.

Mind, Rabbi Rubin stilll gets the ovens as soon as possible but that's strictly a principle thing.

I am a kekxican.

this. him and phillip defranco are playing you retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8

kek spares this kike. interesting.

They deny Kek's divinity, they shall burn

If you haven't read "Rules for Radicals" do it now. The left got so crazy by using these tools of subversion, a lot of moderates are reading up to fight them with their own weapons. This "Kekistani Pride Worldwide" shitpost fest is straight out that lefty book, and they'll have a lot of difficulty dealing with it.

>look guys were playing pol
>by repeating their talking points to our well established and massive fan bases

wow they are sure showing us

>he backed the wrong Rubin
Wew.

I think he means liberal in the sense that he likes to hear things out and is not averse to people trying new things. keep in mind fellow commonwealth nation that the Americans have some VERY conservative religious conservatives.

>
>Do you have any idea how much full power this guy has for the right. He must be ignored by us, because he is so efficient and must not be interupted.
#FreeKekistan must push on, but we need to stop berating Rubin because of his conversion powers

yeah I'm pretty much entirely on Dave's side, I just think it's funny how much he's coming across as a genuine conservative to a lot of people but continues to label himself liberal. I kinda do the same thing desu

Witnessed praise kek

don't look at people in the eyes, look at their crotch instead that way you won't get as offended.

They're not playing us theyre playing leftys who want off the crazy identity train, our satire is just a helpful tool as humor and truth is great persuasion.

We are KeKette

check'd. Praise Kek.

in america he's considered a liberal

in europe he'd be considered a far right-winger

>YOU OWE US FOR THE RACIAL TENSIONS CREATED
kek. i don't owe you shit for problems born out of your own camp.

>Rubin
>Lefty
He supports a flat tax and no estate tax.

damn, Rubin just got saved. He mentioned kek and he was not forsaken by him. Interesting stuff.

>in europe he'd be considered a far right-winger
yeah probably, here in Canada as well

in his PragerU video he said he's against making bakers/photographers serve gay weddings/events on religious ground. That basically makes him literally Hitler

obstructionist who realized it's time to make a retreat. i'd take milo over rubin anytime...

>Kekistani/Kekanese
Nigger-tier

Kekislovakian is the obvious choice

This guy is turning progressives > liberal and liberals > conservative, plus he's on the #FreeKekistan ride. Kek has spoken, he gets respect.

It's funny how the only thing separating him, Sargon, and the others that still call themselves liberal in that "movement" from Sup Forums is that they constantly make sure everyone knows they want people from all races.

Sargon almost ruined the meme after red panels got autistic about "muh left wing meme appropriation." Thankfully that nonsense has died down now.

>phillip defranco
what did he say to frogwhistle?

> kek spares the jew
truly the god of chaos

>uy has for the right. He must be ignored by us, because he is so

cheekeked

>shut the fuck up
>no seriously, shut the fuck up

Anons, was it Big Red who creaked open the door for the beginning of the end for the progressive left?

youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80

youtube.com/watch?v=kmKuO-miNBE

youtube.com/watch?v=avu5NT1ZYT8

#GG likely helped kick open the door with anons changing the political culture of social media.

one can only wonder, what His plan is

That's an apt likeness

He will be the second-to-last kike to die (Milo is last).

>(Milo is last).
>not first

I'm sort of starting to understand why polls are showing that the next generation will be very conservative, as unlikely as I think it is.

ordo ab chao

since we now have a race, are we experiencing our great shoah?

He says his "R's" weird but he's fine.

>the absolute STATE of the modern left

>our guy
intelligent and reasonable lefties are far more dangerous than the rabid feral ones.

ideally we want the centrists to shift to our side - not a moderate enclave, while the left diminishes into a manageable insane few.