25 years old

>25 years old
>make $18/h driving a forklift
>everyone else my age and most Sup Forums users are making 60-120k, own a house, are married with kids

Who /total failure/ here?

>23
>$18.50/hr
>Machinist
>Going to school to get an AAS for being an electrician
>with parents until I graduate
>saving like 50% of my money

Eh, could be a lot worse

I was also a forklift driver making $18/hr (actually it was closer to $16), six years ago. Now I'm an articling student (lawfag) making $60k~ this year and with a projected income closer to $100k next year.

My point is that you can un-failure yourself, still, user. If it's bothering you, do something about it.

Also
>and most Sup Forums users make 60-120k

Ya nah

you're the one on Sup Forums m8 not them. normies are the epitome of failure.

>27
>neet
>still live with family

top that

Sup Forums is the highest income board besides maybe Sup Forums, it's also the oldest board

>21
>12/hr
>Desk jockey
>no gf
>very few friends
>barely any social life
I dont see it improving from here

>most Sup Forums users are making 60-120k
k e k

I make 45k doing nothing but sit in an office all day

also inb4 "I'm too old now." The average age in my first year law class was 27 or something like that, the oldest person I graduated with was 43. I wouldn't recommend law to most people, but the point is that it's not too late to engage in further education. A friend of mine used to be an electrician, but ended up deciding he didn't like that and at 28 went back to school to become an instrumentation tech. Now he's making six figures. Another friend was almost 30 when he started his education degree (highly do not recommend any Sup Forumsack in Canada takes education, though, since it's basically SJW: The Degree).

Daily reminder that you are still wealthier than 50% of people living now on planet.

Now fuck off.

>it's also the oldest board
Hello, newfag.

Chef at Wendy's
$8.75hr

>24
>hydro engineer
>115k y/r
>still unhappy with life
>work is boring
>no time for much of a life

Being 24 and driving an brand new audi is pretty cool though, other than that.....I can't see myself doing this my entire life.

This. Anyone can say they're a 100% White Aryan 6'4 male who sleeps with only the best White women. Me on the other hand, I actually live this experience :^)

>27
>MEng degree
>Had two jobs since university
>£15,000 each with small bonuses
>Equivalent of $12 CAD
>Made redundant twice

Welcome to the UK.

>Sup Forums users are making 60-120k
Whenever career comes up on Sup Forums everyone is 21, studies CS and makes 120k. My ass

>19
>NEET
>failed hs
what now?

>tfw on minimum wage of £6.95/hour

ulcerative colitis
literally no money
fuck off

what went wrong for you?

>23
>was working two wageslave jobs but got laid off by one
>No college
>Still live at home
>Have a gf though

I'm a yuge failure m8

>24
>make $15 a day doing Amazon Mechanical Turk for 4 - 6 hours a day
>live at home
>no other job prospects
No one can best me at being pathetic.

>it's also the oldest board
Do you mean most people who browse Sup Forums are older?
Because its one of the newest boards

Dropped out of engineering because 99% jobs these days seem like the most boring and dull office crap you can imagine.

autismbux

>53
>neet

Top that sandnigger

go pro in counter strike

You can literally find a job with no required skills that pays more than that

>22
>make $9/h at a grocery store
>live in my parents house and sleep in a bunk bed underneath my little brother
Beat that loser

How /new/ are you?

~$3/hr

Holy shit bro you're rollin'

What's with all the forklift drivers Sup Forums?

I'm much older than you and earn less than you. You always have a chance to change your life.

37k / year
wake up , work, come home to computer, sleep
this is my life no joke

18 bucks an hour isn't bad at all. There are people twice your age working hard for less than half your pay. Be thankful for what you have.

Where you live m8?
Any no skills jobs in Illinois/Kentucky is usually 10 dollars at best where I live

That's not even extreme yet, wait 2 decades, and it won't be a "my parents live with me" situation either.

25 make 50+ a year

I want to start my own business or start investing.

Help me make more money Sup Forums

I sell craft beer/wine for a living. I drink 4 beers every morning before going to work. I make about 50k. I hate my life.

That is obviously what he meant, unless you somehow think he was trying to imply Sup Forums (the board) has an income outside of ad revenue.

What are US taxes like?

$60,000 is £48,000, and having £48k gross in UK salary means you are generally a member of the professions such as accountant, lawyer etc.

Median salary here is £23,556.

£30k here at 26, but got hit by a car last year and got a decent insurance payout from it so savings are pretty decent for my age.

>20
>Mestizo Mongrel
>KHV
>Working and studying (IT)
>Making 58 bucks a week for 50 hours

Beat that

>21
>6'3"
>145k a year as a chef at Wendys

>23
>$12/hr customer service for a gun company
>chill and play around with rifles all day
>starting my own online business once I save up $5,000

I'm in the Navy

Haven't felt a woman's touch in 3 years

Also tfw failed the forklift test for my one job.

Do you have to be smart to be a lawyer? I know a lot of frat bro types that want into law school.

Go away shillblue fucking scum with your concern trolling.

>33 years old
>$0.02 deposited for every shitpost on Sup Forums
>Faggot
>Suck George Soros cock daily

You are the only failure here OP

>50%
Nice joke. More like 90%.

Bless your heart

acceptable. educated 25-year-olds owning houses hasn't been a thing since before reagan

unequivocal losers

180k farmer here. get fucked

Nope been browsing since 2011, I mean old users not the board itself

I actually went to trade school to become an instrument tech, but the oil crash ruined any job opportunities I had, thinking of getting an actual engineering degree now but I'd be 31 when I graduate and can't afford not finding a job, engineers have pretty bad job prospects now, will probably go back to tradeschool for something else maybe wastewater treatment

I have psoriasis and other autoimmune issues

Most people on the internet are liars.

Everyone you know who is willing to say their current status on those things.

The people who aren't are neets.

Yeah man, probably going to buy a yacht soon.

This. Engineering work is fucking boring. Wasted 4 years at uni and 4 years in shit jobs before realising that.

I should have just become a scaffolder straight out of school desu.

At least you get cheap baconators

Study for a GED equivalent?

I'm making $18/hr in a dead-end Web Development job.

"Web Development!" you might say, "That's not a dead-end!" but I've just released an app using dead technology (it still works obviously but it is not going to be used in the future). Right now I'm working on revamping the WordPress.

AKA, something that could lead to a $60k/year job in the future. That's IF I actually do well with this shit, which I may not since I'm an application developer not a fucking Wordpress themester.

Whoopee.

Ain't that the truth...
>mfw $11/hr living with roomates... Nearing 40

I was making $15/hr when I stared working at 17 and am now making $36.50/hr at 27. Got lucky growing up and met people young who worked with the railroad so I was able to get in.

Just keep aplying to things and hope you get lucky. My friend went from bartender with a highschool diploma to plant operator at the Chevron refinery.

how the fuck do you go from 60 to 100 in a year

>60-120k
Nobody on Sup Forums makes that kind of money.

20 hr
60 bitcoins
wage slave
killme

>23
>work shitty jobs when i can get them
>they're all "student" jobs which pay 4.2-4.5€/h
>the job market looks bleak as fuck, not really looking forward to finishing uni

WW3 when?

I wanted to be an engineer when I graduated high school, took a year off and then tried to get my generals done at Uni. Failed because I didn't show up, was working 50 hours a week and smoking pot multiple times a day.

Best thing that ever happened to me, working 3 12's on the weekend and I have school Monday-Thursday. Going to be an electrician. Will get to work with my hands all day every day, and after a few years I'll be making around $35/hr. Plus my program is only $17k, so I'll just pay everything out of pocket as I go.

Life is pretty ok, just need a girl now

Dude when I graduated college at 21 I was coding for 10$/hr with a wife and child.

I'm 38 now, make about 220k/yr consulting.

My kids are in 10th & 11th grade, I'm gonna retire at 45.

There were a lot of hard times and hungry nights, it takes patience and ambition to get where you want to go.

and what, pray tell, are your main cash crops?

t. DEA agent

>browsing since 2011
your so cute

Give alot of BJs to your boss

>22
>Make $0/hr and mooch off my parents
>Go to school for IT and hate it
>By the time my dad was 21, he had a kid, a house (he built) and a salary job

feelsbadman

>Making 9 dollars an hour at a gas station
>get robbed by smackheads at least once a month
>21 years old
>no prospects

just luvin life lmao

tfw when i'm 27 and wish i could make 18/hr ...sounds like you got it made man

Come here robot
>>r9k

I only make 15k euro a year but now I do what i love selling my paintings. I gave up a soul crushing 60h week corp job that was making me 60k a year. Take away materialism and its easy as fuck to live on less that 20k

u must b the head cheif

I could not imagine being 25+ and not pulling at least 60k a year. Like how bad did you fuck up dude, what did you do 18 - 24? Life is short, you cannot afford to waste your 20's fucking off or you'll be far behind by the time you're 30. Gotta work hard, study hard, party a bit too but still. The price to live these days is expensive, you need to be making bank to survive on your own even if you're renting.

Some of you guys are in for a world of hurt.....

>25
>16.06 hr
>live by myself rent free thanks to dad
>have "gf" but she's 20 and pretty immature, haven't met her family yet
Things could be worse

????

>29
>did 5 years in the Marines
>using GI Bill for Forestry Degree (BAH ~1k/m)
>70% rating from VA (1.3k/m)
>work as a sewing machine operator/vinyl welding machine operator/machinery mechanic for 12-hr
>bought a 137k house for 98.5k in a rural area
>rent out rooms (300 per person per month)
>everything is going pretty good
>

Seems kinda low. I was making $9.00/hr at subway part time in High School.

>23
>worked shitty retail CS job thru college for $9/hr
>graduated now with office job earning only a dollar more
>still live at home
>want to die

I make awesome lavender products and do rental proprieties on the side. Besides marijuana is totally legal in my state with the right paperwork.

Same except I make 12/ hour and I'm working on my bachelors in entrepreneurship. It will get better user.

>28 years old
>fell for the BA meme
>$12.15 an hour at a grocery store
>still live at home

It's whatever.

>26
>Barista
>Make $11/hr

Jobs easy as fuck. I would rather make $11 making lattes than $20 slaving away at a labor job. I want a comfy office job that makes more though now that I have a degree.

Blue collar jobs are for chumps. Enjoy your back problems by 40, if you don't get laid off before then.

kek, my living stipend is 1300 a month. Going for a BS Physics using the G.I and then a fellowship for a PhD.

>30
>NEET
>$5k a year from "business endeavours"

I'm going to make it someday assuming my parents don't get sick of my shit and kick me out.

>In the Navy
>gunners mate
>do jack shit except workout, practice with firearms, and make sure the "Big Guns" aren't malfunctioning
>haven't felt a woman's touch in 3 years
>forgot how much money I have

Really makes my neurons fire

Let's hope for war with China soon so I can die in the South China Sea.

i make 200k now starting as a math teacher

>22
>PhD student w 2.5 more years to go
>$15/hr but only covers 20 hrs a week bc I'm on stipend
>barely able to afford living expenses

Anyone else suffer through grad school here?

Can you imagine being 35yo and pulling in $25k a year? That's "white privilege" in Murrica.

Hi bruv. Get off pol, go to sleep.

Love
The eldest sibling

Assistant manager at papa Johns 12$/h
>living with white gf
Still feels bad

Making good money here, but I don't own property, no wife/gf and certainly no children.

Hoping to buy property in a few months

Just stop jerking off to your 2d waifu then you'll be fine