Mexico, how do you feel that this is the best your country has to offer as far as living goes?

Mexico, how do you feel that this is the best your country has to offer as far as living goes?

There are no beautiful parts of this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402059/Epic-brawl-erupts-Polish-football-hooligans-Mexican-naval-cadets-sailor-punched-local-woman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait for muh wall

I think Mexico has a lot to offer honestly

They have a beautiful landscape and for the most part beautiful buildings and great food

Too bad the Mexicans are some of the most establishment controlled people on the planet

looks like awful

Even their president's mansion just looks like an average house in California.

I love urban decay
Its beautiful. Always wanted to visit pryipyat just to see a ruined empty city

So tell me what's it like to be retarted

>great food
just no

Dude I think I know this place. Can you post a link to the google maps location.

Surely this webm will prove the whole culinary world wrong. You've probably never seen a Mexican much less eat Mexican food.

wtf? is this how kebabs are made?

Better with sound.

Beaners live in squalor

are you actually surprised? They'd rather have 10 kids than build up their cities and infrastructure.

>File
Mexico is in intense poverty, and those that live in it are in a hellhole that only fascist/capitalist policies could help them out of. I believe that beaners can actually accomplish something when they make it out of poverty, but for the moment they are trash.

Oh, I've seen mexicans in my life.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402059/Epic-brawl-erupts-Polish-football-hooligans-Mexican-naval-cadets-sailor-punched-local-woman.html

>
That place looks pretty comfy desu

1v1 me irl

inside one of those houses, it's pretty comfy though.

dude needed to trim his pubes holy shite.

Was in Mexico City 2013, couldn't afford the hip Polanco or Condesa Hotels! Walked all around freely, but police were posted all around Polanco. Sad what drug cartels are doing to Mexico.

>what is polanco or playa del carmen

>That link
Fuckin shitskins cant behave anywhere. Bad idea to harass women on a polish beach tho.

Urban landscape is shit...only few mexicans have the money and the brains to build a nice house, most of these monkeys expend their shit in worthless things or absorb unnecessary costs like:

-Having more than 2 kids before even getting married or having a good income. These subhumans become parents between 17 and 20 years old.
-Shit-Shitskins that never heard of what architecture is.
-They don't really think having a decent house is important for human development.
-Lazy fucks that don't want to have bigger projects, nor spending it on house building and design or they simply preffer to waste it in irrelevant shit (having an iphone but living in a fucking cave, religious festivities that only produce drunk people)
-That house belonged to their parents (shitty patrimony)

These 'houses' don't have architectonical design, the 'builders' make them by their own sake and the shitty or null sense of functionality and beauty most mexicans have.

The only mexicans that have nice or decent houses are:

-People that knows how to invest their money.
-People that have high levels of studies.
-People that is rich (legitimately or not)
-(*Foreign people that live in mexico)
-People that has the spirit of self-improvement
-People that make a life project and don't eat more than they can chew
-People that consider themselves as humans.
-People with good family values

In those crappy guettos you can find the most shitty mexican people you can find...they are not necessarily bad or going to kill you but they are just the perfect definition of ignorance and ugliness.

>great food
Really? All food can be made anywhere. Shut the fuck up. There is nothing special about Mexican food. Literally sandwiches with tortillas.

That's my house WTF

mexico is a huge country. of course most of the country is not well developed but there are many colonial cities that have great architecture

if i lived in usa i would be visiting there every holiday i have

don't be retarded

i can understand anti mexican sentiments made by americans in reference to mexicans in california or some shit but to bash the country of mexico without knowing any of the history or culture is just... stupid

ofc this is an anime imgboard

They always fall for the cartel meme

>mexican using a computer
How much does your father make being part of the cartel, juan pablo?

>american don't be retarded
Canada pls

>There are no beautiful parts of this country.

>It's true, my echo chamber and cherrypicked shit tells me so!

Why are Americans so butthurt to the point they use cherrypicked shit to antagonize Mexicans?

Holy shit you are one asspained homo

My suggestion for you is that you KYS

No eres un hombre inteligente.

Mexico stand to gain more from the wall than the US. It's all feels over reals.

shouldn't you be in wall building class right now, pedro?

I want to hang myself.

>Haha I le posted it again mum XD
Back to /r/the_donald redditor shitmangler

that can't be safe

Won't you take me to
Funkytown.

>But after viewing the security footage and speaking to witnesses, Polish prosecutor Michal Niesiolowski concluded that the Poles were to blame.
>He said: 'At the current level [of investigation], it has been established that the attackers were Polish citizens, and the injured party were Mexicans.'
>Two Polish men have been charged with assault and another has been detained for questioning.

So, did the Poles chimp out or are they just cucks?

nah you're going to build your own shit

i cherrypicked this pic to antagonize a mexican.

BUILD WALL

As you can see the poles obviously chimped out

Poles are practically proto-Sup Forumstard niggers who get butthurt and insecure at other races being around them

You're free to suck my dick cuckskin, get to work

>Mexican architects.
that is fucking nothing, just google Peru

Cool can I move in

Of course Juan, and you don't live in a shithole :>

this is why we don't need mexicans here. they'll just make our cities look like that. fucking burritos.

Haha the beaner navy in Poland? Wtf

Looks a LOT like brazil, get your shit together .

we'll get it out of you one way or the other even if means we tax or disallow pablos western union cash transfers and that alone would go a long way recouping the cost.

>You're free to suck my dick cuckskin, get to work

no way jose

i-i cant watch this with sound