Netherlands: Primary School Children forced to pray to Allah in """Multicultural Curriculum"""

>RIP Christianity

youtu.be/MO8nwxLfSR4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZbXaf5lD80
strawpoll.me/12241698
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The children, who are mainly from Christian backgrouds are shown how to pray by imam

>girls being taught to prostrate differently
>the girls should not spread their arms out, rather they should keep them close to their sides and when they prostrate they should press their stomachs to their thighs and their thighs to their calves… because they should conceal themselves, and compressing themselves is more concealing than spreading out.

We all need to kill every lefty snowflake, and ready ourselves for the race war within 2 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZbXaf5lD80

>Yes. Now bend over. Bend over!! A little more!
>Ahhhh, now. Very well.

WHO IS OUR COLGATE?
strawpoll.me/12241698

WHO IS OUR COLGATE?
strawpoll.me/12241698

WHO IS OUR COLGATE?
strawpoll.me/12241698

the moment you think the left cant go more crazy

this girls are the future rape victims cause they are trained to let their guards down

this teacher should be executed with treason along with your responsible politicians

I can't stand it anymore, Sup Forums. Just fucking end me

>this teacher should be executed with treason along with your responsible politicians

until Le Pen wins none of this will ever happen

It's over, pedos won.

At least it's straight pedos, unlike catholics.

This is good. So many hot girls from there being indoctrinated to serve a man and are programmed to be worthless. I can't wait to marry a nice ripe 15 year old.

Man, you guys sure are edgy.

How is that any different to praying at a buddhist temple for example?

Those kids are just experiencing a different culture a bit. How is that bad?

Seriously, Sup Forums can say a lot bad about France but as secular state they wouldn't allow this shit to happen.

buddhism isn't for degenerate sand-niggers, for one

>boys and girls not separated

Buddha also didn't rape kids, for second

>Be against being required to pledge of intelligence and praise one nation under god.
>Be against being required to sing the national anthem in Canada with references to god.
>Be against being required to bow down for a god.

The fedoras were right all along, because we were logically consistent, people can't criticise us of just hating Islam for only drawing a line now. Because you Christian retards insisted on children praising god, now the left is using your own logic against you.

If you guys are really concerned about this, you probably can actually get a bit of support from the left. The ACLU types go batshit over this kind of crap.

yes canada is truly a bastion of intellectual progress and western civilization.

Remember Sup Forums

The fedora is your friend.

He fights for your freedom!

We were for secularization because we saw the scourge of self proclaimed moral warriors promoting degenerate religion over a decade ago.

What illogical drivel are you spewing?
Parents wanting their children to be educated at a school with christian values has no equivalency to the government forcing children to perform islamic prayer rites.

Fuck off shill

Oh fuck off with this outrage. When I was younger and in orgs like the Scouts, Boys Brigaide, Air Cadets, etc, we would go to a variety of different religious buildings in order to try their customs and better learn about the religion.

Knowledge is power you fucking idiots.

thats in the "not for degenerate sand niggers" part

Awful b8, leftycuck

Cultural appropiation

Nice try. I fucking hate all religions precisely because I was exposed to them all.

Think again my melanin enriched friend, the "religion of peace" has a long history of raping young boys.

>the government forcing children to perform islamic prayer rites.

bit overdramatic mate

You should probably get off of this board then friendo.
Sup Forums is a christian board.

> Primary School Children forced to pray to Allah in """Multicultural Curriculum"""

Out of curiosity, do they teach them about Hinduism or Buddhism? Why is it all I see in these fucking primary school videos is Islam praying?

Scouting is actually like this.

They accept any religion, but do not accept Atheists. Think along the lines of AA, they want you to worship a higher power, they're not too picky about what is it.

BSA has awards specific to 38 faith groups and 28 denominations of Christianity.

>be 12
>post edgy stuff
>maybe actually believe it
>being this retarded

If you want to throw a hissyfit about islam do it about something thats actually true. No one is forced, you can opt out and people did. Children go to a church, a mosque, a synagogue, a temple , and all kinds of other shit. You should know this looking at your flag! Unless you recently moved here, which would mean youre selling out your own kind shitskin.

That's what this thread is talking about you stinking limey.

WTF?
Are they christians?
Who is forcing them?

>No one is forced

Achmed, how do you know this isn't true? This is a fucking school with children. Children are very easy to persuade to do shit they have no comprehension of. Can the kids opt out? Yes, but will they? Highly unlikely.

This entire lesson is about subversion on the next generation of children.

they don't look very forced. they're having fun. that's even worse.

Yes and the 12 year old that posted it has clearly never experienced dutch education. Kids are taken to all kinds of religious shit to teach them about what other people believe - so they can use that information to function in society.

People can opt out of this, and have. There is no forcing... If anything its a schooltrip and nothing more.

>Why is it all I see in these fucking primary school videos is Islam praying?

Problem of induction, you're browsing in places that hate Islam.

If you want to get an accurate picture of what religious practices are being pushed on Children, try hanging out with Fedoras, as they REEEEEEE every time this happens.

Generally Christianity gets pushed the most because Christianity is overwhelmingly the most popular religion. Islam gets pushed the second most, often because it pisses people that promote Christianity the fuck off, and they're willing to secularize to get rid of Islam.

Oh, that's reasonable. Show me the videos where muslim kids are shown how to pray to Christ or sing to Brahma or read from the Torah?

>Leaf

post disregarded

It's fine if they visit a mosque but forcing them to pray is indoctrination. Fuck you, retarded shill

no its not, because they visit a church - which is just as alien to them as a synagogue - as well. Its education. A lot of fucking people around the globe have imaginary friends. It helps children form their own opinions. You sound very afraid that this might influence children - do you honestly think 30 minutes in a mosque is going to negate how parents raise their children?

I thought you were better than this pol... This is low class bait at best.

>forcing them to pray

what video did you watch?
schele mongool

i don't see what's wrong with this? the kids are having fun and the imam isn't hurting the kids nor anyone else.
you're all overreacting and close minded fucks.
these kids probably forgot they even did that like an hour later.

We had the same thing , in 4th grade
>Tfw when the only one who refused to bow, because christian
>Atheicucks's children literally bowing to "Allah" , while atheism in all seriousness claims "englighment" "above religion" "free-thought"
Kek

Also
>Not forced
No it absolutely was, peer pressure and the teachers adult authority make it de facto forced on a weak willed and naive young mind

>calling someone ''close minded'' as an insult

lolbelgium

Why should the dutch children learn about islam from an islamists perspective, why not from a dutch secularists perspective? Is it not because when stood up against western values islam is something that should be used as an example of religion gone wrong?

>boy scouts

This must stop

So your saying that the dutch educational system isn't capable of analyzing islam from a secular perspective?

Wow and I thought our president had a bad haircut.

Could Geert Wilders fix this?

opt out and risk looking bad or different in front of other children ? One of the scariest thing for a child is being different from their peers

>How is that any different to praying at a buddhist temple for example?
There is no compulsion in Buddhism.

This is like a few months old fellow colgate. Why are u coming with this now?