Meanwhile on female Sup Forums

>meanwhile on female Sup Forums.......

OH CHAD OH CHAD OH CHAD OH CHAD OH CHAD OH CHAD OH CHAD OH CHAD OH CHAD OH CHAD OH CHAD OH CHAD

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

STOP BLAMING MESTIZO CRIME ON THE SPANISH MAN

PLZ BE IN LONDON

>female Sup Forums
The what?

>MY PUSSY GRABS BACK!!!!!!!

No seriously I have a prehensile vaginal appendage it terrifies all the men in my life I am so lonely ;_;

>15 " laptop

Time for my Friday afternoon abortion, lasses!

>my feet hurt

HIS COCK IS SO BIG

I just sucked chads dick tee hee gas the white man birth control now.

Ugh 90% of men are shit

>women
>politics

infinite kek

Did you just assume my gender you fucking white male?

I would have thought that a pussy that could grip would be a major selling point...

same shitposter is also on Sup Forums

itt: bitter virgins

Why will women not open their vaginas to my virginal micropenis whenever I have a sexual thought??? Why, oh why, dear internet?????

Only 2 more days until my period comes back and I can bake those sweet pancakes again!

Hey ladies :)

Just wanted to take a minute to appreciate our loyal hardworking caring white men. Their aesthetic beauty is comparable to no other, the variations in their eye colour, hair colour, languages, cultures.

Us girls hit the jackpot with having all these hunky big dicked white guys to choose from.

...except the ones that are less than 6ft2, ewww gross

It's just that I need Trevor as a friend in case johnny decides to fully ignore me.

They can grip.

A female pol exist ? Man the savage battles on it...

Wake up white women! We have to get our men back from Tight Asian Pussy!

Hi girls!

Crazy day today. Mike at work asked me if I had finished this project because the deadline is coming up quickly. I told him yes even though I haven't even started it yet (Grey's Anatomy reruns are killing me ;) ) Fuck him anyway, always stare-raping me when we talk. He just can't handle strong, independent women like me.

OMG I nearly forgot. Such a hot guy at the gym. No you already know I have a weakness for black guys, and this guy, I think his name was Tyrone, was soooooooooooooo hot. Tall, dark and handsome. I usually do at least ten minutes on the treadmill, but I just couldn't concentrate! I'm trying to find him on Tinder right now, only got 14 likes today, all fucking LOSERS, I mean seriously, some of these guys were under 6 foot.

Just going to watch the news now and go to bed! I hear there is something about refugees, omg we have to help them (especially if they men if you catch mt drift)

toodles xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Why are all these alt-righters such fucking pussys? Sometimes a girl just wants to be thrown to the ground and taken advantage of, I mean the whole rapeugee crisis sounds hot.

revival of Ecclesiazusae

YASSSSSSS QUEEN SLAY. OMG I JUST GOT MY PERIOD.

Woman /pol

No such thing it would be called either

/bluepill
/orthinkingwithfeelings

Why wont my boyfriend punch a nigger when the beast grabs my ass?

ur totes an enabler of rape, like why do you wanna stereotype the superior black men to be men who take advantage

they are simply perfect and beautiful

Today, we are all jewish. Remember the 6 trillion.

Blacks are disgusting I mean they look like a really bad shit, like you might wanna call a doctor if you find that attractive

#NOTMYPRESIDENT
>#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
>#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
>#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
>#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
>#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
>#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
>#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
>#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
>#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
>#NOTMYPRESIDENT

there is one

this shit is socially awkward.

please castrate yourselves.

i can't wait to protest Trump with chad xD

What did they mean by this?

>>>/tumblr/

Who else here is sick of trump.

I got a yeast infection and the antibiotic is 29 dollars now WTF LADIES THIS IS WAR

Fuck the west
>10243459251234123413241235 likes
Fuck our traditions
>230412501325012351235912359 likes
Love Islam
>2305223251599999915329123512394512 likes

Virgin detected

Reminder to all you white girls that white dick belongs to Asian women.

I'm dumb.

lmao

fuck you racist

OMG sex shaming!! Let me make something clear, that is NOT OK.

Ugh, men

They can. You just gotta train them. Unfortunately, women are notoriously fucking lazy, so good luck with that.

We need to keep it rolling. Best ylyl I had in last few weeks. Redo thread later. Number it like from 1 to infinity. This being number one. Go!

I'd imagine female Sup Forums would be full of QT red-pilled Nigresses looking to "fix" some hot nazis and saying shit like;

>White woman are the niggers of women, amiright?
>White women feminist communist trash.
>How can white women even compete?
>Black goys are jew puppets.