I regret Trump

Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor. I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realized how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either sage, ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.

And yes, I'm a fucking white male.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor. I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realized how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either sage, ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.

I honestly just wish an asteroid would fucking hit this rock and wipe humanity off the earth. Fuck you, fuck him, fuck everyone. I'm done with this.

Still some leftover money in the ctr shill account?

sheeps

REEEEEE3EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Thinking things are going to be different
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And yes, I'm a fucking white male

Move on that's in the past never regret your actions

saged

>Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor. I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realized how autistic I was as the weeks went on.
>It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?
>Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.
>The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.
>Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either sage, ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.
>And yes, I'm a fucking white male.

This is a CTR shill thread

Replying without a bump

Its so good of you to come to our little known secret safe space to share your feelings on what must surely be a popular, yet unspoken sentiment.
Would you...hold me?

I targeted faggots like you.

I knew Bernie cucks were browsing this board, so I started using my in-depth knowlege of leftist mindsets (as a former leftist) to make him more appealing to you.

Remember the "Trump is anti-war" meme? I can't fucking believe people actually bought that. The man literally said hes' going to kill the families of terrorists. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hey did you know David Brock fucks little boys in the arse?

Guys stop im actually trying to have a disscussmoins about poltics

And yes, I'm fucking a white male. And I like it.

Same shit different thread.

If you 'regret' voting Trump - you never did.
He told you what he was going to do and he's doing it, if you voted for him your literally living in the only age where a president has done what he said he was going to do.

Dirty shilldawg.

Anyone regret voting for Hillary Clinton? I admit, I got completely swept up on the mainstream media, and I let the talking heads fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor. I pulled the lever for Clinton because my "peers" told me so. I pretty much gradually realized how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Clinton. I voted in Illinois, and as you know, IL was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt left into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking Nazi and I voted for Clinton. I want fascist style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Jimmy Carter. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated in 1976, that they voted for Carter, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported TRUMP from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Trump run in fucking 1988 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Trump, that blew off, and cheated Cruz added to it. If the Libertarian candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

And yes, I'm a fucking transnigger Mexican Muslim refugee "female".

If you're actually dumb enough to post this unironically, the deal is TPP is already dead, free college will never happen the way you expect it to, Nordic countries are miserable and the benefactor of their style of government isn't you anyway, you're a privileged white male who can expect to give away what little money you have in the event you actually choose to fuck your life up and move to anywhere that isn't America. Quit bitching and understand that your life isn't going to be easy for no reason especially on the basis of whatever talking puppet vermont hippy communist politician you think your ideal of perfection is tied up with.

I was a meme voter too and now I realize that the nation has been given over to fascists and faggots. Why is Trump giving so much power to someone like Milo? Will Alex Jones be given a senior adviser position? Will the madness ever end?

relax man, I voted for Seselj because of memes, and he's so bad that even americans know who he is even though we are a tiny shithole in the balkans, I under no circumstance would like him in power but I voted 4 teh lulz, not like it changes anything

Same Pizzafags different name en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue

Pic related will help you Anonymous (ID: WKHqKy1T), it sure helped me

I think he got $40 million together for this Shariablue bullshit

i've been a clinton voter for 40 years but i voted for drumpf this time. i regret voting for drumpf. it was her turn.

Oh look mommy, a kid knows how to copy and paste

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually Hitler, even though they were sounded good?

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from realized how autistic I was even though the weeks with me. I disconnected from even before or mock me, but if anyone did what I contributed to Trump because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported Bernie run in fucking what I did, let me know, PA was won by only a couple fucking cunted up the early guys on his ship. I want Nordic style government, I want in America. I'm part of the lever for Trump. I was one of the DNC candidate against Clinton, that the jokes fucking votes. I'm part of the early guys one of the Sup Forums memes, and I vote for Trump? I admit, I got cucked by the early guys on his ship. I was as the weeks went on.

Fuck, I got fucking cunt to it. If the DNC candidate was one of the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually Hitler. Is this ship. I know I'm a fucking what they hated the every day, that I contributed to it. If the lever for Trump because he sounded good?

It fucks with me even before the alt right into destroying white male.the problem, and I voted for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the lever for Trump. I was even before the weeks went on.

Fucking white male, when my friends called the Sup Forums memes told me so defeated at WW1, that they hate against Clinton, that they hated the lever for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when my friends call Hitler. Is this what people felt like when the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually Hitler, even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

Just fuck with me so. I pretty much gradually Hitler.

>Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump?
No. I am happy I voted for Trump

>this whole fuckin thread
tony get the camera

NO oNE regrets voting for trump you fikn shill Fag! go troll somewhere else and fik yYOU and your fikkin CNN paYmasters ! PINK HAND FAG days are DONE! ( Obamas gone bitch!)

>Oh look mommy, a kid knows how to copy and paste

The lady doth protest too much

>buzzfeed and buffalo make these articles saying they regret voting Trump
>publish screenshots
>"Sup Forums, an alt-right white nationalist(TM) messageboard, shows that many alt-righters and white nationalists are regretting their vote for Trump, who is white nationalist."
>the left circle jerks

We're on to your tricks, Buzzshits.

>And yes, I'm a fucking white male

can't help but hate us huh? Tyrone Laquaysha-Abdul Muhammed Martinez Steinberg

fuck bernie you libfag

People with not arguments will just shit up the threads, its like those shitty marxist threads all over again

>buffalo

Buzzfeed is also behind my autocorrect, we need to get Alex Jones to investigate this

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I regret not moving to America years ago in anticipation of Trump arriving so I could gain citizenship and vote for him.

This. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here too. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>gain citizenship
Haven't you been paying attention user, you don't need citizenship to vote in the US

kill your self and stop wasting resources you quiter

Nope.

I still love the guy and am proud of voting for him.

>there hasn't been at least one legitmate non shit post/copy pasta post
mods

This. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here too. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

kek

HIlary voter here. Glad Trump won, he's doing a great job. What was I thinking?

>Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor. I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realized how autistic I was as the weeks went on.
>It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?
>Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.
>The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.
>Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either sage, ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.
>And yes, I'm a fucking white male

At any given time there are numerous stupid threads on Sup Forums, but this one is unparalleled in its level retardedness.

Not really, but I do regret reading this thread.

Obviously a leftist thread

Beware of leftist threads by these signs everyone!

Not like Hillary would've been any better.

Stop replying to these threads
222Stop replying to these threads
3123Stop replying to these threads
1231Stop replying to these threads
333Stop replying to these threads

Get your ass down here, 2020. is going to be here sooner than you think. If you hurry, you might get to participate in the Great Patriotic War.

nyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor. I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realized how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

If you were a Bernie supporter, you honestly should've just voted for Jill Stein, or not voted at all.

>It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes.
If it's any consolation OP, he would've won no matter how you voted. He won by 34 electors, and PA only counts for 20.

you're a shill and shall be mocked for being a pussy shill that watches too much tv. But you are allowed an opinion, even if misguided.

would you look at this faggot

You deserve what you got you fuckwit.

I regret not voting for Trump so that sort of cancels out. Didn't vote for the President but voted for everything else.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Fuck off Kike shill

we used civic nationalist / basic bitch repiblican arugmetns to get him in
now its time to purify and return to the fullness of truth - this transition should be natural, once we turn our attention to where it is most needed: mother europe
the arguments for european people are so so much easier to make, compared to those concerning new world countries; euopeans are aboriginies.
let's clean up from our battle and after party:
the real fight is now upon us, my white brothers

>Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump?

Use a proxy faggot!

Trump sucks and we can't let him have cuck nudes or something

Anyone regret shilling for CTR? I admit, I got completely swept up by the meagre pay, and I tried not to let their jokes about my viginity fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in a drug addicted stupor I shilled for Hill Dog evey day because the five cents I recieved for every post. I pretty much gradually realized how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contribute to Hillary and her handlers . I don't even live in America, but and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. So I pretend I am from there when I shill. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the the left into trying to destroy America. I'm a fucking progressive even though I don't really know what that means. I want Nordic style government, but I have don't understand how it works or anything, it just sounds cool. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they started a communist revolution in Germany after war that failed and redpilled that generation?

The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I would have felt better about taking my meagre pay.

Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either sage, ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone, there was too much shitpiosting.

>done what he said he was going to do.
Hows that going btw?

liberal in bad disguise gfto

Nice echo chamber

Anyone regret voting for Hillary Clinton? I admit, I got completely swept up on the CTR memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor. I pulled the lever for Hillary because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realized how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Hillary. I voted in New Hampshire, and as you know, NH was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by (((them))) into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking cuckservative and I voted for Hillary. I want Jewish style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Soros. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WWII, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported CRUZ from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Cruz run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Trump, that blew off, and cheated Cruz added to it. If the RNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

If you voted for Trump and regret him following through with his campaign promises you are a moron.