What's the deal?

Can anybody enlighten a supposedly humorless kraut on what's supposed to be funny about an english brain-amputated ferret put on caffeine? Does the hysterical shrieking come from tape? If not, is this mess maybe filmed in a mental asylum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvStRJupk4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberals think it's hard hitting news and deep Plus they think it's funny because ever so often he throws in "ITS LIKE AN [X] INTERACTED IN SOME WAY WITH [Y]"

The humor is lazy as fuck. Literally the same joke format tossed in at about the same intervals everytime

He just says stuff cucks like and the Amerifat canned laughter rings out of the stereo

The face of an Uber cuck

American cucks aren't very bright. They think he's funny because he shouts and has a British accent.

anyone got that picture where user explains current year man's show is actually a psy op?

he agrees with you while having le snarky derisive currentyearman voice

Its literal propaganda, i know zero people who watch it. Jokes are formulaic and predictable with an obvious slant to the hard left, then they hide behind "hurr its just a comedy show lol" when called out on the obvious social manipulation.

Its a liberal circle jerk designed to reinforce ideals not change minds.

There was an user post somebody screencapped that essentially said the way he and many comedy shows operate is through some psyops engineered to make the audience believe him through timed laugh tracks and joke puns. Wish I saved it

/thread

Imagine if amy schumer immigrated to your country and started lecturing your people about white privilege. The balls on this crypto-kike "comedian"

i used to like him on the daily bugle with the jew boy. i don't mind some liberal ribbing so long as they are actually funny

but my god he went off the deep end. guess he thought people actually cared what his political opinions are

I have seen Bill Maher, and he is much funnier than him. And bill doesn't need to act like a total monkey

Yeah dailyshow and most latenight tv follow the same format. Its the same group of people that advertising works on

We chase our most insufferable celebrities off the island with pitchforks and flaming torches but they always seem to make it to the US and land some tv show.

James Corden, Piers Morgan, John Oliver...they all flee to the US and make us Brits look like a bunch of liberal pansies who constantly want to tell America how to act.

Pretty sure bill is playing the audience, hes a gun owner and hates muslim bullshit. Hes a liberal if we used the definition used in 1995, today hes closer to centerist

Bill's a Jew through and through.
He hates Whites more than he hates Muslims

He's a shit Ben Elton. There is nothing to be enlightened about my Teutonic cousin. I'm sure your sense of humour is well developed and pleasantly attuned.

it's american humour with a british accent

I at least respect Bill, I don't agree with him but I respect him. Oliver on the other hand is just a cunt

Thanks! I'm relieved.

I never understood the Anglophilia that infects this country. Especially in girls. I guess the British accent is the original accent of the English language?

I'm not sure. I heard from a linguist, American English is closer to the English English from a couple of centuries ago than is present-day English English.

TRYING TO GET A GERMAN TO UNDERSTAND BRITISH HUMOR IS QUITE AN ENDEAVOR.

YOU SEE IT'S A BIT LIKE WANTING TO TEACH A BLIND KOALA HOW TO PLAY CHECKERS: THEY SEEM ADORABLE AT FIRST, BUT THEN YOU GET FUCKING TIRED OF THEM

>cue up picture of Koala with sunglasses and feeler stick photoshopped in

"DAMNIT STEVIE, I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT THIS WOULD WORK. YOU'RE FUCKING TERRIBLE STEVIE, FUCKONG TERRIBLE"

>audience roars for 30 seconds straight

hahahahahaha

>he respects and anti-White Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=xvStRJupk4g

>American English
I assume you mean the Midwestern/cowboy accent?

>filmed in a mental asylum
You implied that he's crazy ha ha ha
Hilarious and original m8

bottom kek

he's funny if he stays off politics but he can't help himself
I guarantee if Trump was a democrat he'd be his biggest fan
I don't go to watch a comedy show to see my leader be pummeled because some faggot is butthurt.

t. john oliver

None in particular. But I guess it's a rule of thumb that people that emigrate sort of conservate some of the culture they leave behind. And they age slower, culturally. America is still much fresher and alive than Europe.

That wasn't supposed to be a joke. I never joke.