really makes you think..

SOURCE:
sentinel.ht/2017/02/06/haiti-police-rescue-31-girls-child-trafficking-sting/
youtube.com/watch?v=5j3ERUhPvTc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4m9PlaF4PKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to eat that bitch alive

>Sessions is being delayed 'cause he'll have high profile politicians arrested on charges of child trafficking

>tfw the biggest redpill normies will ever swallow is well on its way

will they be able handle it??????

Shareblue/CTR are sliding this hard.

I NEED THIS!

wow it's fucking nothing

sexism won
racism won

this is not ok

get ready to swallow this red pill, famalam

just wait till sessions is sworn in

Bump

God damn the shills are sliding this to the extreme folks

Most will kill themselves or just not care because it's ok to have child slaves if you are a Democrat.

Bump holy shit
NEED EYES ON THIS

take my energy \o/

Bump.
The shills won't stop us.

They will blame Russia probably.

youtube.com/watch?v=4m9PlaF4PKE

Bump

I fear this will never get the proper attention and serious consideration from the normies.

Even if someone had video of her/madam eating a 8 month old I doubt they would care

This will be so FUCKING good to see those smug brainwashed shills B T F O eternally after their "debunking" articles and tinfoil jokes.

bring back the gallows for these scum bags

Who are these names?

BUMP

YOU WILL SPOT LIBERALS AND LEFTISTS BY THESE SIGNS SPREAD THE NEWS RED ALERT!!!

bump

I always knew this was manufactured by CTR shills.

Thanks for confirming, cuck. Now go back to posting "BLOMPF BTFOO" gargabe and getting filtered in every thread.

I think you seriously underestimate the ability of the normies to get outraged. Something like this coming to light? Major chimpouts, only focused on the government and not local businesses.

Not shilling, why should we give warning signs about things the liberals will get fucked up about?
Wouldn't it increase the chance of they defending themselves?

just a coincidence you tinfoilers

are they connecting the dots though?

fbi should know about this right?

Tbh most of these are just Sup Forums trolls or ironically posted these days after being so effective.

Stay leftyshill, just stay a bit here with us. Let the memes wash over you

Bumping because fuck CTR and the NWO, you faggots are fucking finished.

>flat earth
FUCK OFF SHILL THE EARTH IS FLAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's the Sessions significance with this?

He will actually drop the hammer on those pedo faggots

There´s gonna be a lot of coincidences in February user. Better batten down those hatches

Hahahahahah how fucking nervous do you think Hillary is right now? Like, just imagine her pacing around her mansion like FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! THEY KNOW ABOUT THE DISMEMBERED, RAPED CHILDREN!

Bitch you are going down. And so are all your sicko pedophile friends.

Sessions is the Attorney General. He alone has the power to prosecute these fucking scumbag politicians.

Sessions is Trump's attorney general who is gonna arrest all the pedophile satanists.

They are waiting for him to be confirmed/sworn in so that they can start puttin out those arrest warrants. :)

Thine digits confirm! Kek WILLS IT!

Double bump, digits confirm HRC will be died soon.

this is like an admission of guilt in their controlling Google, Facebook and the Media.

Jesus.

Been delayed by commie traitors. Then delayed a bit by God Emperor I think so he could help vote in DaVos. Now preparing to BTFO at least parts of the Cult.

Briefed 3 weeks ago according to FBIAnon. Probably itching like all hell to get down to business now

So would you say that these child trafficking busts are the February surprise?

Bump

Shadilay Goys!

Trump is keeping his promises people.

And locking her up was one of them.

He knew.

BUMPEROOO

Praise Kek horyyyy mory

SHADILAY ANONS, FOR JUSTICE!

Shes probably going fucking apeshit on Bill

>Bitch you are going down. And so are all your sicko pedophile friends.

Shadilay!

Please don't let the cunt cut a deal.

>Twitter banning researchers, hiding away the
pedo accounts
>Reddit putting agents into research subreddits to provoke or perform doxxing so they could shut them down
>Facebook cooperating with Soros to halt le ebin fake news

I say like the YT commentor on the video where Kantboy claims Trump will raise Thule and complete the program of german idealism:

Big if true

witnessed

hillary status: FUCKED

You're going to prison, David.

Stop defending these criminals, CREW. You have a long life ahead of you and it's possible you could face jail as well. Be a hero and turn on your evil masters!

If Hillary goes down its gonna bring down everything

Its gonna expose the child trafficking going on within the Clinton Foundation, not just the Haiti stuff

we are talking Saudi Princes buying little kids to have sex with. and high level politicians from many different countries will be linked to it.

Have you been sleeping during pizzagate? Normies with food, a bed, a family etc don´t go full MadMax in the streets. But MANY thousands memed, researched and discussed the freaky shit we found.

Bump

There are more arrests coming. There have been two major high profile stings in the US, one of them just recently. People involved are cracking and giving up their inner circles.
Literally thousands of people involved in the US.

KEKKKKKK

>yfw ag sessions goes full judge dredd and cracks down on all the human trafficking not just in politics, but in hollywood, and puts all the evil pedo fucks and their enablers behind bars forever

>Trump: "Jeff Sessions will take care of politicians that were bribed with "something else" other than campaign contributions, I wouldn't want to be them"

Trump said this during one of his victory rallies in AL.

Significant repeating integers confirm.

Some other user posted an interesting theory on this: They literally cannot get to many of the top players via legal means. So their best bet is to scare the fuck out of them to either make them fuck up / make mistakes / try to run illegaly. Or best scenario: an hero

Anthony Weiner is also spilling the beans and talking to the FBI for a deal i believe

As soon as Sessions is confirmed you can expect heads to roll. HRC is probably already in Qatar where she stashed her money. We'll be celebrating in a year when SEAL Team 6 assassinates her skank ass.

got a link? sounds to good to be jew i mean true

I wish I could meet you in person, ShareBlue, you shilling, traitorous fuck. Your day is coming.

He has probably suspected it for some time. Just remember how disgusted he seemed with her & several other politicians / DNC people during the campaign. Like visceral disgust. Also FBIAnon said that Trump "thought they were disgusting people" IIRC. Funny choice of words.

Remember when lefties were like "THOSE COLOGNE SLUTS THEY WERE ASKING TO BE RAPED LIAR DIRTY WHORES"?

They'll do the same to Hillary

Praise Kek!

i will not let the shills win, sharey sharey blue, where are you? you've got some work to do now, sharey sharey blue, where are you? youve got some work to do now!

MEME MAGIC

they'll find it ludicrous and hold onto their frame of reality, claim it's made up, see the evidence and witnesses pour in and then see the ground disappearing under their feet.

god help us help those kids. at that time we will have to keep our eyes very open.

OH shit, I need to get on Sup Forums more often then weekdays

Good rundown, praise kek

some, others will be left literally shaken.

All of these stings are just gathering more and more suspects who turn on other people, who then turn on others, so on ad infinitum. With all of the evidence that they just have to be picking up with this shit, most of our government, entertainment industry, and others are going down. This has the potential to be the biggest happening that has ever happened in modern history.

Who here is just laughing at all of these corrupt fucks as they flail helplessly at the inevitable?

Pure coincidence that Soros is pushing for happenings in Brazil, France and US right now. Civil war is needed for them to escape during the chaos. We must meme for stability while the Cult is gutted.

Bump

Will the left complete the double down and actually defend this shit as alternative lifestyle?

Is this the battle over pedos we all expected? Will this be the catalyst???

Thank god, it's a start.

He forgot the it's happening threads

I have a symbolic logic professor who is literally writing an article about how ridiculous Pizzagate is.
Although he admitted that he should have added Golden Showers

The balls of that man, almost impossible to believe.

Those 18-month old were clearly consenting to have adult-sized penises shoved into all their orifices. I mean, come on, they were just lazing around wearing nothing but diapers, with their tits hanging out for all to see.

Hillary is clearly innocent.

t. lefties 2 weeks from now

don't let her drag you down to her level
be strong

>Sessions
OK, clue me on wtf this is please someone

Globe rumours or new sources, about Qatar? She did put a small amount of money there for "safekeeping" last year.

Pure coincidence I am sure.

Jeff Sessions is Trump's Attorney General! He needs to be sworn in.

i wouldn't get too excited that anything will really happen. you have to remember that the people who engage in these things are masters of obfuscation and turning things around on witnesses and investigators. Franklin Credit Union and Marc Dutroux never went anywhere they should have.

There has been fuck-all about it on Sup Forums lately as CTR have been gas lighting and sliding threads hardcore. It's happening though,