How can Sup Forums be Redpilled and hate women?

Seriously. One moment you all preach about how important the White Race is and in the next you decry white women as degenerate whores who do not deserve your attention and how much you want Asian pussy.

Yes, I agree that the vast majority of women are super blue pilled and that there is propaganda that discourages women from thinking about family and children, much less thinking about racial purity.

Did you consider that men are also subjected to similar propaganda? Do you deny that the vast majority of men are also blue pilled as hell?

Men are encouraged to be hedonistic, amoral, nihilists the same way women are. Men (especially white men) are constantly portrayed as selfish, irresponsible, stupid man-children.

Women are being duped the same way men are. Why can't you treat them like you would treat a Blue-pilled man? Why do you dismiss them as inferiors because they fell for the same Marxist shit tonnes of guys fall for?

I know this is a bit of a ramble but I what I want to say is this: The white race cannot be continued without white women, and so you cannot consider yourself redpilled if you're a MGTOW/yellow-fever degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2014/01/economist-explains-20
cbsnews.com/news/the-gender-gap-boys-lagging/
independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/its-academic-university-women-are-beating-men-at-almost-everything-1693493.html
statista.com/statistics/183663/number-of-married-couples-in-the-us/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malala_Yousafzai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9/10 any women don't care about any of that shit because they have no loyalty. Virtue and pride are traits of men who are willing to lay down their lives for their family or ideologies. Women do not suffer from the same repercussions they can simply pack up and leave from anywhere because there will always be a man (of any racial background) to take her in. A typical woman would not limit her options of being taken care of. That is why it doesn't pay for women to be "racist" or "prejudiced". They stand to gain nothing only lose.

they're jewish as fuck

sorry, you can't dispute this

The only reason we're in this mess is because of white women.

The sooner we'll get rid of them permanently, the better.

Apples

reminder: most U.S. white women voted Trump.

> 9/10 any women don't care about any of that shit because they have no loyalty.

9/10 men (ok, maybe 8 or even 7) don't really care about politics either. I recently had a conversation with a dude that thought that Israel was Muslim.

> Virtue and pride are traits of men who are willing to lay down their lives for their family or ideologies

I can't say that there were many women that laid down their lives for ideology simply because men are better at killing and dying than women are. Women certainly did do a lot to contribute to their nations though. I may not like feminism as a whole but they did show us that women did a lot for their respective nations all throughout history.

Example: look up Margaret Sanger and her views on the negro population.

> . Women do not suffer from the same repercussions they can simply pack up and leave from anywhere because there will always be a man (of any racial background) to take her in

Really? You think that any Western woman would want to pack up and leave so that Achmad would put a garbage bag over her and tell her she can't wear pants and drive or he'll stone her to death? Women have MORE to lose from the collapse of the West than we do.

> That is why it doesn't pay for women to be "racist" or "prejudiced". They stand to gain nothing only lose.

As I've said before, women have MORE to lose because non-white cultures, particularly Islam, are much less tolerant of women than we are.

Good goy. Stay away from the evil women. Your waifu is much more aryan. Go (not) have children with your waifu instead.

[Citation needed]

Women have shown time and time again that they are incapable of virtue & are a bunch of shallow, egocentric hedonists.

In terms of continuing the white race, we've got 2 choices by our current understanding of technological progress:
1. Genetically modify them to be capable of loyalty & make them attracted to characteristics exhibited by PROPER societal/cultural role models.
2. Take away their voting rights and completely replace them with artificial wombs & cyborg waifus.

We don't hate women, we hate degenerate modern women and frankly deserve every ounce of hate they get. Women have not adapted well to the new age and unfortunately take part in a lot of self destructive behaviour and then blame every bad thing that happens to them on men.

Oranges?

>As I've said before, women have MORE to lose because non-white cultures, particularly Islam, are much less tolerant of women than we are.

You're assuming women think rationally and plan for the future, which they don't. Fact is men are hard wired due to evolution to be the soldiers and women are hard wired to stay home and breed with the invaders post take over. For men it's end of the line, for women it's just a new boss in town. Maybe the new boss is shittier but their genetics don't know that and their instincts aren't telling her that, Hell genetically they like when their country is taken over, cause their beta cuck low T men get replaced by more virile and powerful men which means they'll have access to stronger offspring opportunities.

You may not, but I see a lot of MGTOW or TRP shit from people who think that women are either inferior or outright malevolent. See this thread for proof.

My point was to treat women the same way as you would lefitst men. If you watch the recent AntiFa riot videos you'll see that the majority of the rioters are male.

All I want is for Sup Forumsacks to recognize that women are not some evil outgroup that needs to be demonized but rather a crucial component of the ethno-nationalist ideology we believe in.

> Women have shown time and time again that they are incapable of virtue & are a bunch of shallow, egocentric hedonists.

Most men nowadays are no different. Do you hate men as well? Women are as much the victims of the Marxists/Leftists/Jews/Entertainment Industry as most men are.

Reminder: when you say "most" you mean a slight majority and deliberately use it instead of 53% because 53% just shows that 47% are the enemy (and that's ignoring that Trump's just the civic nationalist solution to a problem that wouldn't exist in the first place if women would've never gotten the vote). Now when you start considering the most likely age and the relationship status of those 53% you'll realize that there's no relying on them.

In an attempt to get white men back because they know they're next on the list
Just like one rushes under cover at the first sight of danger

Pic undirectly related

>inferior
Women are objectively worse than men at everything in the aggregate aside from growing babies in their stomach. Even single dads are statistically better than single moms at raising kids which I find hilarious.

>malevolent
Women certainly act malevolent to our society these days. I don't think it's actively malicious but I can see why some would interpret it as such. Fact is women are playing a hugely over represented role in bringing in shit skins into our nations and fucking our economy over backwards and massively increasing the size of government and it's important to at least take note of that.

> You're assuming women think rationally and plan for the future, which they don't. Fact is men are hard wired due to evolution to be the soldiers and women are hard wired to stay home and breed with the invaders post take over.

I'm glad you brought this up.

That's true. But men are also hard-wired to be killers, marauders and violent thugs. Men are hard-wired to spread their seed far and wide buy fucking as many women as they can with no regard for race or nationality or the woman's willingness to breed.

And yet the vast majority of (Western) men are not like that. We're monogamous and most Sup Forumsacks would say that breeding with a non-white is wrong. Why can't women overcome their hard-wired instincts too?

Women were known to kill themselves in order to avoid capture by the mongol barbarians. That's just one example of women overcoming their instincts. There are plenty of other examples.

>[...]but I see a lot of MGTOW or TRP shit from people who think that women are either inferior or outright malevolent[...]

Let's use their own tactics of "Guilty until proven inncent", aka a taste of their own medeine

>All I want is for Sup Forumsacks to recognize that women are not some evil outgroup that needs to be demonized but rather a crucial component of the ethno-nationalist ideology we believe in.

I sort of agree, but apologizing for their shit poor behaviour doesn't help anything either. We can only begin to move on from this by first acknowledging where the problems lie and then addressing those problems. And one of our biggest problems lies with women. How that can be addressed is up for debate but people absolutely need to acknowledge that single fact and until they do we'll never get any closer to solving the VQ (vagina question).

>All I want is for Sup Forumsacks to recognize that women are not some evil outgroup that needs to be demonized but rather a crucial component of the ethno-nationalist ideology we believe in.

Reliability oblige, they might be bred out of existance once their biological monopoly on reproduction isn't a monopoly anymore (namely, working artificial womb since eggs can be made from stem cells)

>Men are hard-wired to spread their seed far and wide buy fucking as many women as they can with no regard for race or nationality or the woman's willingness to breed.

That's not entirely true though. We've had agrarian societies for 10s of thousands of years now and even in the tribal ages it's not like white men were just running around raping every single white girl they set their eyes on. There was also remarkably little race mixing historically. Yes it happens over vast quantities of time but the norm was that if a woman had a mutt kiddo she and the kid would be hard ostracized and possibly killed. It happened a lot in Native tribes in North America and it's happened a lot historically in central Asia as well.

Ancient tribes of people were insanely ethno centric.

Here's why we can

> Women are objectively worse than men at everything in the aggregate

Not true. Women outperform men in Academics: Women are objectively worse than men at everything in the aggregate

Now, this does not mean that women are smarter than men (just like muh wage gap doesn't prove that men earn more money because they're men) but they can definitely compete with men. There is a respectable amount of women who achieved remarkable things. Don't forget that women hold the majority of important roles like teachers, nurses etc.

Men are better on average but women are not that far behind and are definitely not worthless.

> Women certainly act malevolent to our society these days. I don't think it's actively malicious but I can see why some would interpret it as such. Fact is women are playing a hugely over represented role in bringing in shit skins into our nations and fucking our economy over backwards and massively increasing the size of government and it's important to at least take note of that.

That's because, like men, they are the victims of Cultural Marxists/Jews/Illuminati or whomever you believe to be at fault for this.

What I'm getting at is that we shouldn't give up on women but rather try to red-pill them like we would do to men.

>Not true. Women outperform men in Academics

Dear God you're trolling right?

>That's because, like men, they are the victims of Cultural Marxists/Jews/Illuminati or whomever you believe to be at fault for this.

Dude go back to Rebbit. Holy shit.

That may not be true for white men, but it still holds true for non-white invaders (mongols, huns etc.) and some white societies notorious for their brutality (danes and other "viking" societies).

Either way men don't act the way they were hardwired to do which means that women don't have to be slaves to their instincts either.

>Women outperform men in Academics
This isn't a good quality considering modern academia.

>Don't forget that women hold the majority of important roles like teachers, nurses etc.
Yes, I'll never forget that they were on the front of spreading this marxist disease amongst fertile minds.

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2014/01/economist-explains-20

cbsnews.com/news/the-gender-gap-boys-lagging/

independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/its-academic-university-women-are-beating-men-at-almost-everything-1693493.html

I'm not doing this because I believe in GURL POWAH or whatever. There may be many reasons for this and I don't want to debate them right now. All I'm saying is that women can definitely hold their own.

>Not true. Women outperform men in Academics: Women are objectively worse than men at everything in the aggregate

In a system that is entirely gynocentric (entirely revolves around women), that's to be expected

>There is a respectable amount of women who achieved remarkable things. Don't forget that women hold the majority of important roles like teachers, nurses etc.

I'd say up to 0.01% of all women across the whole human history.

>Men are better on average but women are not that far behind and are definitely not worthless.

[Citation Needed] and especially without state intervention

2/10, made me reply. Read Aristophanes before going any further

I'm trying to stay neutral on the JQ because I don't want the debate to go that way. Not everyone on Sup Forums agrees that Jews are at fault.

I don't hate women because of some conviction that they're whores or anything, that's /r9k/ friend
I hate women because they're annoying and loud, and they seem vastly unintelligent and morally skewered.

>I'm trying to stay neutral on the JQ because I don't want the debate to go that way. Not everyone on Sup Forums agrees that Jews are at fault.

Correct, cucks, elite bankers and women often are tho

It's that way because that's what girls see in media and all around them. Do you hate your own gender because most men nowadays are pussy whipped, virtue-signalling nu-male feminists?

>Not true. Women outperform men in Academics: Women are objectively worse than men at everything in the aggregate

Forgot to add, if such was the case, why are there so little omen in STEM fields then?
>inb4 hostile environment/patriarchy

I don't hate women, I just couldn't give a shit about what the average roastie does as long as it doesn't affect me, my wife, her son or the rest of my sphere of influence negatively.

No. Only snake tree apples

Homotopia is the way forward.

Obvi.

They're leading in years spent in school, that doesn't mean they're out performing men. Spending 6 years getting a masters in some worthless arts program to become an expert on mansplaining, only to be outdone economically by a man with a highschool degree is not out performing men. Especially when said degree was payed for 99% by her dad, male tax payers and male scholarship backers.

> Forgot to add, if such was the case, why are there so little omen in STEM fields then?

Because they make different choices and are attracted to different careers. Doesn't make them less stupid.

And what drives such choices?

>Doesn't make them less stupid.
:^)

> her son

Lel.

Anyway, that kind of thinking doesn't work. As soon as your wife's son goes to school you'll have to care what the average roastie thinks because her kids will interact with your wife's kid and they will influence him indirectly through their children.

Women tend to like fields that are more human related like psychology, sociology, arts etc. because it appeals to them.

Being redpilled and seeing socities whores go hand in hand. 50 years ago you were lucky to get a kiss on the first date now you can bust a nut and make a single mom. Sadly women can be easily fooled. The last cute girl i met who didnt have a kid just kicked out her jobless nigger boyfriend. I moonwalked.

I'm not sure i completely understand what you're trying to get across, could you rephrase it?

I'm sure that somewhere there is a redpilled girl who's disappointment about how the last man she met that didn't ghost her because she didn't want to fuck him on the first date only did so because he's a fucking beta and couldn't bring himself to hold her hand.

Both men and women have declined in quality over the last 50+ years. We can't blame women for falling for the same degeneracy most men fell for.

We can't let (((them))) alienate us from each other and give up on women and the white race.

>Homeschooling
>moocs
Not for lng, leaf

Field with little to no applications you say? One could stop here and say that applications are what matters and here's why:

Between an engineer and someone with an art degree, who's the one that will be more useful to society? My bets are on the engineer

Anyway, and why does it appeals to them, rather than stem fields?

Women act like degenerates because that's what they think it normal. And it's the same for men.

Do you agree that men nowadays are, for the most part, are as hedonistic and degenerate as women are?

If so, do you have the same disdain for men as a gender that you have for women?

I assume you don't, and I'm saying that you shouldn't hate women either.

Engineers are definitely more useful than artfags. That said, we were talking about intelligence and I'm sure that while being an engineer takes more logical thinking, completing a degree in history, psychology or any other Humanities field is also fairly difficult.

Technology will allow us to get rid of women without getting rid of the white race tho.
Once this is laid, what is the benefit of keeping female around that an eventual artificial womb cannot do
>inb4 eggs
those can be made from stem cells

Simple optimisation, nothing less than eliminating a now useless strain on the system

point somewhat given...

>feminism is procreation cancer but hopefully the next generation of women will see through all the career bullshit and realize they're just being exploited by the elites.

>completing a degree in history, psychology or any other Humanities field is also fairly difficult.
Were you stupid enough to fall for one of those useless degrees? Is that why you're trying to rationalize being a shittier version of wikipedia as a sign of intelligence?

>Educating women in the first place
Just what it takes for them to do their job(breeding). More will backfire.

Puppy mill solution is possible as well

By the grace of Kek, I hope it will come to pass.

And that won't happen as quickly/easily if we keep alienating women.

I'm doing a double major in Computer Science and Linguistics, so no.

Well what are you waiting to implement white puppy mills then?

>implying mixing philosophy, science, and Jewish mind control tricks to fix mentally ill people at a time where at a time where mental illness is being exacerbated is a bad investment of time

W E W
E
W

white bitches have no place making demands from white men its their fault that white people aren't breeding more they started this with their feminism crap maybe white women are the ones who need to grow up their the ones wearing pussy hats and acting degenerate

Most men need to grow up as well.

Also, how can they grow up if we are unwilling to help them? What I'm against is Sup Forumsacks rejecting women as inferiors.

user, many women are degenerate whores. But that doesn't mean Sup Forums hates women. It means Sup Forums hates whores. Lrn2Logic pls kthxbai.

Sup Forums is 2 people

give it time, technology will fix it all in the end.
All we need is a way to circumvent the necessity of a womb. Once this is done, apply austrian economics

about wear dresses act feminine look sexy stay at home and be a submissive housewife cook and clean and give blow jobs for your man on the regular

hahaha stupid dane. Talks shit but can't understand a simple question. Sad! Kill yourself

Sup Forums doesn't do anything because there is not even a single issue where there is a consensus among all Sup Forumsacks.

I see many people on Sup Forums, including some people ITT, that hate women.

>good goy, obey the vaginal jew

Only to end up cuckd b tyrone thanks to the lack of control of their (((hyperamy)))

No thank you

>Stop liking what I don't like: the post

Further definition needed : Sup Forums

white men are grown up its everybody else whos a child you degenerate cunt

>divide and conquer

men don't hate women, women hate men

>Women tend to like fields that are more human related like psychology, sociology, arts etc. because it appeals to them.

Is that so? Then women have no right to protest that there is a shortage of their gender in the STEM field.

Still, I don't believe the outsmart men in academic thing... if that were the case, Nobel prizes would be dominated by them.

>this thread in a nutshell

You can't even form a coherent sentence. Are you literally retarded?

You're right. We should all keep our beliefs forever and never engage each other in dialogue because God forbid we might change our minds.

> Is that so? Then women have no right to protest that there is a shortage of their gender in the STEM field.

No they don't and I never said they should

> Still, I don't believe the outsmart men in academic thing... if that were the case, Nobel prizes would be dominated by them.

Nobel prizes are for the exceptional. Average girls can be better than average guys but exceptional guys can be more common than exceptional girls.

>can't be punched
Sounds like someone doesn't know how to treat a woman.

Tell me, OP, how do you explain this?

OP is a bluepilled faggot

Women are inferior creatures and belong at home, under the ownership and protection of her father/brother/husband/sons

Nice choice of (((Andrea Dworkin))) for the wall image.

I'd give 'em credit, OP. Unless my eyes are going bad, I haven't seen a single ">FUCKING LEAF! OPINION DISCARDED" yet, and that's serious improvement tbth famalam.

according to this: statista.com/statistics/183663/number-of-married-couples-in-the-us/ website there are 60 million married couples which means that there are 60 million women who don't hate men in the U.S.

Women don't hate men, nutty feminists do.

And no, it's not like the "not all muslims" shit liberals espouse because all muslims share the same ideology, but women don't share anything in common other than a vagina.

You jinxed it. Next post is a leafpost.

>according to this: statista.com/statistics/183663/number-of-married-couples-in-the-us/ website there are 60 million married couples which means that there are 60 million women who don't hate men in the U.S.

Women don't hate men anymore than lions hate zebras

We're prey

For the exceptional...
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malala_Yousafzai

Riiiiiiiiight...

>60 million married couples

Divorce rate is roughly 50/50 though, so for every couple still together, there's another couple pretending to be happy until they can't anymore.

I don't know but I can try:

Women tend to get custody by default. When a man gets custody he usually gets it because the woman is incredibly incompetent compared to the man which means that the man must be a decent person (because otherwise the equally nutty mother would've gotten custody) and so they're less likely to be abusive.

It's only coming back in Russia now...

Maybe I'll move there. maybe.

>60 million women who don't hate men
>implying they see men as something else than a dildo or an atm

The Nobel peace prize is a joke. We were talking about nobel prizes for science and whatnot. They don't give those out to randoms.

Cuckold fantasy projections. You cannot fill the role of a man so you fear women will look elsewhere if you pursue a relationship. No wonder people think whites are pathetic

How about
>Women are 51% f the population
>The 51% oppresses the 49 other percents as much as possible with some controlled opposition

It's a lot more than a vagina, famalam. Men and women are different because of their biology, psychology, and the overlap therein with the different hormones pumping through them, and that's not even touching upon evolutionary traits. It's been pretty much proven that men and women are more different from each other than two men or two women of differing races, and you can already objectively view the differences along racial lines.

That doesn't mean that women hate men. It's means that they can't get along anymore with that dude (or he can't get along with her). The fact that 60 million women were WILLING to spend their lives with a man shows that women don't hate men.

hate is a strong word reserved for niggers and libtards.

Women are disliked, in much the same way people dislike nigger children running through the store screaming and breaking shit.

they have been given all the advantages at every level, and they outperform men in the amount of degrees they get, but they get the shit ones

pic related