Why is mexico so shit...

Why is mexico so shit, everytime i try to explain to my dad that illegals come into the US because their country is useless and corrupt they should fix it themselves but instead gets angry on 'muh mexico pride' yeah well im american and i dont want to be associated with the lowest of drug crossing cartel mexis, mestizos ruin us. How can mexico be fixed Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcocorrido
youtube.com/watch?v=3es727JJxY8
youtube.com/watch?v=tKQwOuTiY-A
youtube.com/watch?v=dSoDVvtSEqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JjGhVpeNmcM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6n0Nr1vbhw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5PjztnRoAUE
youtube.com/watch?v=pkBNKDzXSRU
youtube.com/watch?v=QozxT3nj9ms
youtube.com/watch?v=rcKPquVvkuA
youtube.com/watch?v=8B669SgMuVw
youtube.com/watch?v=KAF67QRje_A
youtube.com/watch?v=cWR5l3jFehE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6zDJlk3Os
youtube.com/watch?v=UOOBlcOIcLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dictatorship that crushes the cartels.
I sometimes wonder if democracy is a good thing for smaller countries to attempt, though beats communism I suppose

Honestly I have no idea.

I would say the Mexican government should purge cartels them but they are too corrupt to accomplish that. So everyone is just tolerant and apathetic to them and nothing ever gets done.

America needs to cut support from this country, Mexico needs to learn to manage it's own internal problems or no one else will.

Mexicans are very nationalist, so much so they accept cartel rule because that's "their history"

And so much so all their shitskins flood into my neighborhood, and still rep Mexican pride and hate on white nationalists

Yep.

Mexico has so little to be proud of that selling drugs and rape is slowly becoming accepted Mexican culture.

The flag flown upside down is a sign of danger and distress.

Without knowing it (because bean apes cannot possibly be expected to know anything) they sent a powerful message: the USA are in distress and danger because they are being overrun by Mexicans. If only there were a solution to this..

We really were in some distress for a minute there.

Shit is better now, but a lot of damage was already done...

>slowly

It has been for years:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcocorrido

I have to admit that this is sort of a guilty pleasure of mine, it got me acquainted with norteña as a whole.

youtube.com/watch?v=3es727JJxY8
youtube.com/watch?v=tKQwOuTiY-A
youtube.com/watch?v=dSoDVvtSEqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JjGhVpeNmcM

It's really great music to listen to and an easy way to learn (a bastardised form of) Spanish

>Why is mexico so shit
People make the country, not the other way around. Mexico cannot become a first world country without a population replacement. Rhodesia and Australia are good examples.

This x10

Some people are unironically surprised non-western immigrants shit up our countries and fail to adapt. Turns out you don't make a third worlder more first world by taking him there, you're just making the first world more third world.

The land is quite irrelevant. When the Dutch first came to South Africa, it was a barren wasteland. Nowadays, the areas where the Dutch (well, the Afrikaners) live are bastions of agricultural productivity, just like Rhodesia once was. Everywhere western people come, prosperity and order is achieved, even in the shittiest wastelands.

So you have a Mexican ancestor, or do you listen to them out of simple pleasure?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6n0Nr1vbhw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5PjztnRoAUE

Not only this but we need a dictatorship that fights primarily for a particular ethnoculture. An aryan one. We will give safe harbor to allies of the ethnoculture, but those who oppose the aryan authoritarian paradigm will be crushed.

14 words mother fucker.

It's a harsh truth. But it is truth nonetheless

Why is selling drugs a bad thing? The problem is the government and the retarded cartels, nonviolent people who sell drugs aren't doing anything bad.

If it wasn't for malicious government intervention the drugs could be sold like alcohol or cigarettes, eliminating all the shitty narcoculture and violence.

Mexico is shit because its run by mexicans

A mexico run by the U.S. would be infinitely better

No my family is purely Dutch, lineage back to the late 1400s, but I just really love accordeons and country-specific music. I also love Schlager and yodeling for instance

It is. Making Mexico a Spanish colony again would improve things, but not that much. Spain has been a shithole ever since Franco died

Obviously a Mexican taco troll.would say something like this

Can we just burn the whole thing down? Jesus Christ, this shit so close to us!?

Obviously a nigger would imply that prohibition doesn't create black markets which in turn create corruption and violence

Remember all the cartels that ravaged the US when cocaine was freely and legally available in the US?

so how did your parents get here? how can you be proud of a country you don't even belong to? that's beyond sad. i've found that (((white))) mexicans tend to be worse than brown mexicans because (((white))) mexicans are prouder of mexican society, values, and morals than brown mexicans who are just "we wuz aztecs and shieet".

the reason why spics are shit is because they're stupid and lazy.

>oh but user if spics are lazy why do they do all the jobs we don't want to do

because they;re being paid way more than they could ever expect to make in their shitty homeland.

Let's just burn alive every drug addict in america instead

No drug addicts = no cartels

Indio time preference and iberian despotism.

This is why Trump's wall is no needless luxury

>Why is mexico so shit

Mexicans
Mexican culture

nukes

>Why is selling drugs a bad thing?

if Mexico is so good why don't they stay there? Why do they cry like bitches when they are forced to go back?

you're so dumb. if your country legalized drugs it'd make the cartels even more powerful. since they're the only ones who have enough money to buy arable land and fund the distribution of drugs they'd be the only ones selling it. they'd kill any small or individual growers.

now, if the US legalizes drugs it's even worse because drug legalization in the US means marijuana ONLY. the cartels would just switch to producing cocaine or switch to other more profitable things like extorting businesses.

the only solution to the drug cartels is letting the US invade.

Drugs are a product that create their own demand.

We need to cut the supply off.

>>Why is selling drugs a bad thing?

>the guys who sell you alcohol, tobacco, tea, and aspirin are evil monsters

Am I the only one who thinks Mexico's flag is decent looking? It's a nice design.

rape not but drugs yes

polder bro come whenever, mi casa es tu casa

the only time a government send the army against the army big time the populace complained collateral damage sky-rocketed
pro-tip: it wasn't collateral damage, all those niggers in the bushes had family and friends doing little stuff for the cartels, like guarding small warehouses, moving small quantities of goods around, money laundering etc. and many of them had been armed even if they were not part of the cartels' regular gunmen

If every proud Mexican killed themselves.

Technology has made everyone complacent, mexicans used to overthrow the government all the time, now the pretty lights dumb the youth down and keep them from doing something about the corrupt authorities.
Those who do ''die mysteriously'' or dissapear.

>you're so dumb. if your country legalized drugs it'd make the cartels even more powerful.
Not by a long shot.
>since they're the only ones who have enough money to buy arable land
Source?
>and fund the distribution of drugs they'd be the only ones selling it.
So, only cartels can export to the US, assuming we legalize drugs in the US and Mexico? How come?
> they'd kill any small or individual growers.
Cartels buy directly from dirt poor farmers in the mountains you dumb shit.
>now, if the US legalizes drugs it's even worse because drug legalization in the US means marijuana ONLY. the cartels would just switch to producing cocaine or switch to other more profitable things like extorting businesses.
Cartels don't produce cocaine dumbshit, they buy it from colombians.
Cocaine should also be legalized.
>the only solution to the drug cartels is letting the US invade.
Or how about we kill every drug user in america with extreme prejudice?

I suppose you won't be agreeing to any violence unless the blood being spilled isn't American amirite kike?

>they accept cartel rule because that's "their history"
people accept cartel rule not because it's our history but because for a lot of people is the equivalent of government gibmedats
cartels don't oppress the people with an iron fist, they are like the mafia, they bribe towns and cities into protecting them and their business then invest in stupid shit the people want like concerts, patron saint celebrations, fountains, and shit

>T. juan Guadalupe Gonzalez

The guys who sell me alcohol, tobacco, and tea never behead anybody.

Fuck off m8. Cocaine is on another level of addictiveness.

A resident of a state that was destroyed by Mexican immigrants (it isn't just drug dealing I'm referring to) I've seen what this will do to people lives. Our society is not structured for this, and a lot of people fall through the gaps. I've seen it ruin the lives of good friends of mine.

If you want to go full ancap, I'm right there with you but that would include people being allowed to openly practice eugenics. Are the people that want a white ethno-state evil monsters?

People don't think of America as an isolated country like their own homeland is, with its own principles and citizens and sense of preservation, they think of it as the capital of the world; they think of it as a place where they can go get money to send back home; they think of it as "The Man" or "The System" and it's their prerogative to get what they can out of it and get out.

They have as much interest in being American as a 24-year old model who marries a 75-year old business tycoon has interest in giving him children.

They are vermin. They need to be exterminated.

>Drugs are a product that create their own demand.
They don't, people have this thing called self responsibility and self awareness.
>We need to cut the supply off.
No, we need to kill American drug users, we already tried your way for a decade.

It's your turn to spill some blood in your country, kike

>cartels don't oppress the people with an iron fist
LMAO
You're fucking stupid.

it's a bad thing, BUT the goverment should persecute both the drug trafficker and the drug addict, since his demand for drugs are the cause of the problem.
The problem with this is that it involves American junkies and this board will blame Mexico 100%.

Kek, muchas gracias mi amigo.

I once met a Mexican here who came here on holiday and he was ecstatic upon learning that I knew all those bands and musicians. It's really one of my favourite genre, I'm actually listening to it right now whilst getting a bit drunk on my own, which is quite sad but such is the life of a shift worker I guess

Salud

>be mexican
>see americans criticizing mexicans for being garbage
>even though I know deep down that mexicans are garbage, because of having an emotional state of a 16 year old girl, can't even deal with the feelings that accepting this fact brings
>deny any and all accusations of mexicans being a sub-standard people
>blame Americans for any problems
>blame south americans for any problems
>when that doesn't work, claim victimhood and assert that everyone is just out to bully the poor mexican people because racism
>doesn't even know what racism is

The funniest part is you Mexicans like to claim you're all manly men and shit when in reality you're just emotional women. "Machismo"? Give me a break. Masculine men don't play the victim at any sign of emotional trauma.

Nah. American of Germanic origin m8.

>The guys who sell me alcohol, tobacco, and tea never behead anybody.
>what is the alcohol prohibition era

Proving my point. They don't do so because alcohol isn't illegal.

>How can mexico be fixed Sup Forums?
Stop fucking us with your lust for drugs. Expel all people from Mexican ancestry but leave us alone.

always shock me how beaners can leave a place that is such a fucking shit hole to live in and leech off a great western country like the USA but still be so proud to be mexican.

I guess the cognitive dissonance comes with the low IQ

>write a wall of text full of butthurt strawmen
That's the actual funny part here

An ethnic technocratic capitalist state

Reality can be a harsh thing to face at times.

>If only there were a solution to this..

There is, and it's a final solution.

>they're the only ones who have enough money to buy arable land
nope
>it'd make the cartels even more powerful
nope, it will make them immediately more violent but eventually they would peter out since it would be cheaper to grow drugs without the threat of violence and without worrying the state is gonna find out and burn all your shit down
>US means marijuana ONLY
desu even if it changes nothing in mexico marihuana should be legal in developed countries with educated populations, muh freedoms and all that
>letting the US invade.
even with our meager military we would fight it, millions of dollar would be spend in creating a handful of new, even more unstable countries right next to you

Post the IQ ones next

I think Mexico averages around 85 which is almost Africa tier

It's a common trait among immigrants everywhere. I think it's some sort of coping mechanism. Truth is, I don't dislike Mexico as a whole at all, but I just don't like people moving to other countries and shitting the place up

This shit really pisses me off

I had a female co-worker who is the sister of an ex gang member everytime she talked about him she praised him like he was some sort of robin hood because he gave money to everyone in her neighborhood and he a good boy he dindu nuffin

Meanwhile her other brother is an active police officer.

People are weird

I imagine you guys have a whiney left wing much like ours who bitched when the government was taking the necessary measures

this is why i hate arguing with mexicans. they think they're right when they're fucking wrong.

1. refute my fucking argument. the cartels are so embedded into the institutions of your country that they can't be taken out with a fucking law.
2. really? the average spic can't even afford a liter of gas do you really expect them to be able to afford land they can cultivate marijuana?
3. well my argument is if BOTH countries legalize weed cartels would just move to other drugs (like cocaine or meth or other activities) when I said distribution i meant distribution in your country not mine. no one here smokes mexican weed it's fucking disgusting unless you live in some third world state like ohio.
4. ever heard of demand and supply? monopolies? oh no mexicans can't into economics
5. cartels would just grow coca leaves instead of weed. mexico's climate isn't fucking different from peru's. it'd be easier to cut out the middleman anyway.
6. why? the only reason why whites do weed is because of NAFTA and joblessness.
7. i hope we kill 1 million mexicans when we invade.

Why don't you mention what you think would help Mexico prosper? All you've put is 'legalize drugs'. Yea, that will surely make your country a paradise.

you are completely brainwashed if you think the cartels have the resources (trained, disciplined, well-equipped manpower) to actually have control over ALL the areas in which they operate
they excecute rivals and dissidents in gruesome ways to cuck people by fear, but they happily spend double the amount of resources keeping their 'civilian accomplices' drugged and happy

>The problem with this is that it involves American junkies and this board will blame Mexico 100%.

I do agree that the fault lies on the cartels, the corrupt people ego allow them to work, and American addiction, also smuggling of weapons and money into Mexico are important.

Optimally we shouldn't persecute it and let people decide for themselves whether to use them or not, but your typical poltard unironically believes the following

>muh alcohol and tobacco is gud because muh culture, other drugs are baaaaad
>US dindunuffin and Mexico is 100% responsible for whatever happens in the US and Mexico
>we're Christians so we can't legalize drugs, it's muh degeneracy

The board is literally filled with authoritarian chimps

Says the Canadian who lives vicariously through US culture. Canada, get your own culture.

Hispanics are the only non white and asian minority that is capable of being middle class and building an advanced nation.

In shitholes in mexico, they face malnutrition and a multitude of other issues, in america, some of them have worked hard and are living the american middle class dream. These spics have a higher IQ then the ones in mexico.

When I mean high IQ, I mean 95, it is painfully obvious that they will never be as smart as white people, but this is indeed something.

So the best thing to do would be to raise a new young generation of mexicans in a better environment, and enforce strong morals.

With mexico's new generation being 2 iq points lower than America's average IQ, they will become innovative and eliminate many issues that the previous generations had dealt .

After this new generation has left it's mark, eugenics could be on the table for them.

so if this is true(which it isn't), trump is right. your military is scared.

we'll be glad to send ours. they're not scared.

mexicans are pretty much apolitical
whoever provides the most and earliest gibsmedats has them for the next election
they would vote for Sup Forumslacks to genocide us if given enought iPhones, beans, and beer

What music do you dutchies listen to?

Legalize drugs
Develop nukes
Develop nuclear energy to stop our dependence on oil
Allow gun ownership for citizens
Invest in the diversification of our industries, so that we rely less on imports and consume from national brands
Make the government transparent with technology, so that citizens can see what money is being spent and how
Remove special protections for politicians (fuero)
Implement 'contracts' for politicians, so that if they don't deliver on their promises they can be kicked out of their position
Put a shitload of cameras on helmets of cops and police cars that record everything at all times

Some of these will never be allowed by the JewSA

Well, i'll try to explain this as well as i can. Sorry about shit english. Mexican mind set comes mostly from the indigenous cultures plus the fact that spaniards weren't the finest intellectuals of europeans. Indigenous states were mostly teocracies and were stuck at an antiquity level of technical and intellectual developpement. We had a region of city states dominated by the strongest and more blodthirsty groups whose power relied on brute force. At the time of the consquista, aztecs just happened to be the dominant group, but it coulded be another group. Spaniards dominated and mixed with natives, but up to this day, 80% of mexico's pupulation is mainly indigenous. It is only logic to think that that ancient culture is still inside mexican's soul, despite of the fact that spanish is the dominant language. We still aztecs.

You are beyond retarded if you believe that poor people can't afford land to grow drugs in, in fact, most growers don't even use their own land you dumbshit, they just pick a remote place in the mountains and work the fields.

Land in mountainous areas isn't expensive either

I'm not going to dignify the rest of your "arguments" because you don't even know what you're talking about.

the political class is scared they'll lose the next elections to independent because of how many poor citizens depends on the cartels for a living
the army ain't scared, even when outnumbered the mexican army consistently massacred every cartel they fought.
guntoting, malnourished, teenage peasants are not match for even a third world trained army
years ago Sup Forums was amused the cartels made 'armored' truck by riveting some iron/aluminum plates to regular vehicles and souping up the engine, while the police did not have the weapons to face those things the army made them obsolete using grenades and high caliber weapons

So you WANT them to go back?

88, fun fact: Ireland's at 92

>How can mexico be fixed Sup Forums?
Build the wall. Make them pay for it.

>Develop nukes
nukes are useless against internal enemies
nukes are mostly used as deterrents against external threats
nukes have a maintenance cost
nukes are useless to mexico, currently and for all the foreseeable future

Well flying your flag sideways is a sign of France.

Think about that.

>surprised about an immigrant underclass that couldn't make it in Mexico consuming government benefits by the truckload
Poltard intellectuals

Why is ireland at 92, are there shitskins there? Or are they 'not very developed white people'.

everything i said is right. if every fucking spic could just grow shit wherever they wanted there wouldn't have been a fucking mexican revolution. you dumbfuck.

anyway don't you have to go empty out your toilet paper trash bin?

The nukes are there to protect us from the US and prevent them from making us their bottom bitch like we've been for hundreds of years.

They would also be extremely useful to break the sphere of influence of the US in regards to central and south america.

An alliance with central and south america could work better than an alliance with US kikes.

Most normies listen to typical (((pop music))) but hardstyle and related genres are very popular too. We used to have an immense gabber/hardcore scene but those days are gone

Based people listen to Dutch ''Volksmuziek'', André Hazes still being very popular. He's still one of my favourite singers

RIP H6

A small selection of older Dutch music which I love, these are considered classics:
youtube.com/watch?v=pkBNKDzXSRU (cri evrytiem, so beautiful and nationalistic)
youtube.com/watch?v=QozxT3nj9ms (Also cri evrytiem, tfw no Dutch East Indies anymore)
youtube.com/watch?v=rcKPquVvkuA (also beautiful)
youtube.com/watch?v=8B669SgMuVw (from the golden age of Dutch ballads, c. 1990-200s)
youtube.com/watch?v=KAF67QRje_A (as above)
youtube.com/watch?v=cWR5l3jFehE (as above)
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6zDJlk3Os (as above)

I have more if you want

Lord of war is a good movie indeed

so they are still about 1 standard deviation lower than the dumbest country in all of europe.

this is the real reason why mexico is so fucked, anything else being mentioned itt is just a consequence of them being so low IQ

they didn't behead anybody during prohibition

>Sup Forumstard meme intellectuals

You're retarded and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a chimp of your caliber, I'm posting from a phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOOBlcOIcLs

>conveniently ignores the fact that many other immigrant groups come to the US because of similar conditions yet still don't consume as much gibs
Mexican Intellectuals

But fuck me right? The US belongs to you guys, you have a right to come here and take our shit, I mean how fucking dare I try to stop this.

>they didn't behead anybody during prohibition

Didn't Italians used to chop people into little pieces and unload magazines into groups of several people?

The Irish have always been known to be behind normal whites, and weren't even white till the 1860s and up as it was widely believed that only the Anglos were white. Even Benjamin Franklin talked shit about "swarthy" Swedes, Germans, and slavs.

That's because the other groups aren't an underclass.

sure I'll put playlist to listen but I'll take me some to find lyrics

cuz it's really working for Norht Korea right?
whoever is world hegemon is going to be dominant, specially to its neighbors
we just happen to live in the time USA is the world police and even if it's losing influence is not going anywhere in our lifetimes
a better policy would to diversify trade with more countries and control population grow, specially in rural areas and poor urban ghettos
nabbing nukes just because is nigger tier retarded when the country cannot reliably maintain rule of law outside the neighborhoods in the capital were the upper bureacracy lives

It has to do with our unique legal philosophy. Watch In Search Of The Second Amendment and read the Jury Nullification Palladium of Liberty pamphlet.
We actually had a great social order, which produced geniuses, who sat down and sorted out how to make it even better, with help from the greatest philosophers in history. Mexico never did that. Mexico had scared and outnumbered rapists, hastily imposing a racial caste system (adapted from feudalism), with no real concept of property rights or legal order. For all of Mexican history, power has been its own justification.

>we are so opressed by all these foodstamps ebt welfare medicare medicaid section 8 housing xd

You should read my earlier post about mexicans and IQ. When they are in shit conditions, their IQ is 82, when in good conditions, it rises to 95.

It is not white or east asian level, and it never will be, but it is something.

Must show this to those that say building wall is a waste of money.

Either made up or relying on HBO as a historiographical source. Even the real Wild West was nothing like the movies.
Oh but blacks were like that. Explosively violent for no reason, and so constantly so that police just gave up trying to sort out who razored who.

This so much.
REEEEEE
It bothers me that uneducated, skill less immigrants can get money + health care and I work part time and the only reason I have health coverage os because I was in the army.