How come white people never succeeded in creating great empires

How come white people never succeeded in creating great empires

Yer living in one you shitter

I mean we were doing a pretty good job until a nigger came in and ruined it.

>only white countries are doing well today
>inb4 muh Japanese and South Korean masterrace

really makes you think

Eastern Europe is a shithole though

you're right. you should stay far away from us so we dont drag you down with us.

this

I said white countries

Russian immigrant here - America was never white

This thread sucks.

white people suck so much that the entire world flocks to our countries in droves

>Viking mudhut manages to have actual doors with hinges

>Clickclick mudhut has a hunk of ladder that he just slides over the doorway

really makes your eyeballs pulsate

first picture 500 B.C. Second picture 2017

Saying that only white countries are successful is not the same as saying all white countries are successful.

Eastern Europe is only a shithole because of Judeo-Bolshevism (Marxism)

Before that Russia and Poland-Lithuania before that, were fairly advanced countries.

i agree wholeheartedly. leftists will never take this into account though

>being a ruskie

Leftists hate history to the point they seem allergic to it

>clearly a replica of an ancient Nordic village
>literally modern day Africa

Really tickles your hippocampus

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

>never succeeded in making big empires
>has to pay reparations for colonialism
Pick one, idiot

>Scandinavia 1300 years ago
>Africa today

>what is the Roman Republic
>what is the Roman Empire
>what is Ancient Greece
>what is Anicent Egypt(sorry niggers, you werent kangz)
>what is the Holy Roman Empire
>what is the German Empire
>what are the Byzantines
>what is the British Empire
>what is the American Empire
>what is the French Empire
Are you fucking retarded? Or just a nigger?

i actually like the mud huts especially when you look at how the goddamn chinks in canada have driven up home prices and in the uk too. western housing is a jewish scam and i respect anyone who lives simply. it's better, but excessively expensive.

I'm going to disavow this shitty meme once and for all:
1065 was the year of Nomadic Nordic settlers. They were not merely a bunch of snow niggers they were conquerors, metal workers, and masons. A shit ton of settlements, keeps, and stone built structures all around Scandinavia were knocked down a long ass fucking time ago. Most of those "Huts" that you see are set up as museums to explore. Probably in somewhere like Norway.
Now the second hut is probably a living breathing house that modern day Africans are actually using. Today. In today's world. There are niggers living in those houses. Their culture has not changed. The nords were fucked in the ass into submission multiple times and yet they still managed to built empires.

Teпepь ecть втopoй шaнc, тoвapищ

>red underlines are territories we still have
The sun never sets, lads

Fuck off expat

I will rephrase this for you: How come SNOWNIGGERS never succeeded in creating great ancient civilizations?

>ancient
Why add a time period limitation?

Whites empire only existed after Arabian culture prospered in Europe.

Ancient times whites were the niggers of today.

>Ancient Egypt
It was ruled by East African Nignogs for like 70 years. So blacks. Who were Semitic Caucasians, but nogs. I mean 70/3200~
>WE WUZ FAEROES IN SHIIIIEETTT

Because snowniggers had to be civilized by Meds not once, but THRICE to start actually accomplishing stuff:

>Roman Empire
>Period of Christianization
>Italian Renaissance

Look at how primitive the non-Christian Scandinavians were compared to the rest of Europe at the time, they didn't even have a writing system more advanced than Sumerians.

I feel like Anglos, Celts, Dutch, French, and Iberians aren't snowniggers.

Snowniggers are Scandinavians + North Germans.

The Dutch are the sole exception. Their tribe (Franks) were the first of Germanics to see real greatness in the Roman civilization brought to them.