Why are you right-wingers becoming so dangerous?

Why are you right-wingers becoming so dangerous?

Pic very much related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haRu8ujpsp4
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you assholes on left push to much.

White-wingers dangerous? Lol, this board barely leaves home, much less poses a threat to anyone outside of the internet.

Right wing is the side of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=haRu8ujpsp4

(you)

>Why are you right-wingers becoming so dangerous?
Ask Antifa

Because your degeneration-inducing ideology took away our chance at forming a meaningful connection based on sexual polarity & having a family of our own to tend to.

This shit ain't rocket science.

You wish ha ha ha. Our movement is all about love. A love for our people

>took away our chance
In what way has it been taken form you?
Is there some law in Ireland that requires people to have a traditional family or sexual orientation that I am not aware of?

I think you really mean to say that because the opposite of what you believe is finally permissible and tolerated in general society, you feel as though your own is no longer the "correct" way of living or seeing the world.

This bothers people far more than the actual existence of these people.

Yeah fuck me for protecting white interests and trying to pick up the pieces of the destruction of the nuclear family.

Goddamn, I hope Keith Ellison ends up sharia'ing the DNC. I'd love a defensive reason to actually use this AR.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

Necessity

> Is there some law in Ireland that requires people to have a traditional family...?
Wish there was, dunno what your point is.

> This bothers people far more than the actual existence of these people.
desu idgaf about faggots, which is what you seem to be implying here.
I'm talking about girls whoring their brains out in their teens and becoming shitty mothers & relationship material.

I meant to say "prevents" instead of requires my bad.
>I'm talking about girls whoring their brains out in their teens and becoming shitty mothers & relationship material.
Its a free society, that is the cost of freedom: some people will use that freedom to live lifestyles that are detrimental to themselves.

Well that's literally all what being a reactionary is, REACTING.

Hence why this board is considered fascist, we're against this sort of shit even if it means stripping their rights away for the good of society.

Not as if women had the mental capacity & foresight to make coherent judgements and voting decisions anyho.

>Hence why this board is considered fascist.
By fascists perhaps. And newfags.
Sup Forums never was the domain of any particular ideology, and it never will be.

>Not as if women had the mental capacity & foresight to make coherent judgements and voting decisions anyho.
I disagree entirely. I believe you are taking a minority of women and holding them up to represent them all. Which is stupid.
If you fail to recognize the counter examples to your own you will never reach a respectable level of unbiased thought. Not that I am saying that unbiased thought is 100% possible for anyone, we all have biases, but not all biases are created equal.

The two party rotational system is collapsing wordwide due to a combination of blatant corruption and the rise of micro and special interest parties that actually represent the values of their electorates so the traditional power bases are having to cast an increasingly wider net to remain in office.

This makes extremists at all ends of the political spectrum believe that their views have become mainstream and encourages their behaviour.

Because our race is in danger.

Israel was being 9/11. I'm angry about it. youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0

> Sup Forums never was the domain of any particular ideology, and it never will be.
It doesn't need to be, free speech worships facts, and they definitely portray this place as a fascist manifestation to normies.

> muh biases
I'm not even gonna argue.
Over the past decade Tinder & slut culture shaped and reinforced my opinion on females.
The bible was right, our forefathers we're right, hypergamy destroys nations both culture-wise and economically if left unchecked.

>free speech worships facts
In what way? Free speech by its definition is not true speech, it is speech unrestrained by law or social norms.
>I'm not even gonna argue.
>Continues to argue.
lol get a thicker skin.
>Over the past decade Tinder & slut culture shaped and reinforced my opinion on females.
What percentage of women have used Tinder? And what percentage of them use it enough to be considered a slut? What is the least number of men they must sleep with to be considered a slut?

Also, I don't see you giving men any shit for doing literally the exact same thing for all of human history.