Red Pill

So, Sup Forums, how do i become fully redpilled? I want to be able to figure out what the liberal's lies are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IQ tests have demonstrated that black people have lower IQs than white people on average.

accept that nothing in life truly matters... you are but a traveler and a witness to your brief stretch of time

This, embrace nihilism.

Realize that most of what you have been told is a lie/are lies. Search for the truth yourself.

take what others think of you with a grain of salt, you only need you to be happy do what the fuck you want

>Embrace nihilism.

nihilism will lead you to mutualism my child.. become a red and set yourself free

Absurdism is the final red pill, not nihilism.

And become some UBI espousing "AI will terk errr jerbs utopia nao!" slave.

>So, Sup Forums, how do i become fully redpilled? I want to be able to figure out what the liberal's lies are.

Simple, just look for the Jew.

>Fuck off commie scum. Better dead than red.

I learned something today. Goddamn nigger thanks

Convert to Islam.......

You must embrace nihilism before you embrace absurdism, though.

the real redpill is not following anyone elses ideology and figuring each topic out for yourself by looking at the facts, highly illegal though and will get everyone hating you

>not following anyone elses ideology and figuring each topic out for yourself by looking at the facts
AKA nihilism.

there is only one future my child

Eh, yes and no. Nihilism can be an end in and of itself. It only leads to absurdism when the person rejects the notion that life is meaningless and chooses to make a meaning for their own life.

>I want to be able to figure out what the liberal's lies are.

All of it. If it's immensely popular - IT'S FAGGOTRY.

THANK YOU.

>I'm weak minded retard who falls for right wing propaganda easily, the post.
Get a load of this nigger.

Alex Jones is a Jewish plant

#1) Watch the 911th episode of the Joe Rogan show with Alex Jones. Suffer through the 3 1/2 hours and take it with a grain of salt, until the redpill bleeds through your brain and you "get it" and find it hard to hold onto your seat.

This will get you to about hmmm... lets say 40%

#2) Look up Drake Bailey, especially his first show in 2012 with David Wilcock. These shows are also about 3 hours long and there are Alot of them. He tends to talk kinda silly but when you get that angry about things it kinda makes you silly.

This will get you up to about 80%, though if you listen to enough of his shows you'll get all the info that Alex Jones/Rogan put out in their 911th episode anyway.

Both of these will talk about exotic shit like aliens and dimensions sometimes, so you'll just have to take that with a grain of salt until you can properly connect the dots.

> the fuckers we're up against have cheat codes, been able to see the future and get information on shit before it happens, but maybe that doesnt work so well for them anymore

> also there are some shows with Thomas Williams and "Tanaath" which go into heavy fucking detail about the illuminati and alien shit, stuff you wont find anywhere else

> like whats up with "the parents" faction

Dont dismiss part of this stuff just because you dont see where it connects yet.

Part of being "red pilled" is recognizing that the phrase "red pill" is for children. I'm sick of these threads asking if things are red pilled.

Stop being a faggot and be yourself. Do your own research and make your own decisions. If you don't, you're just like a 20 year old liberal.

It's the jews. Unironically. The jews are behind pretty much all of it.
That's the real redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Read the Bible.

>led us into World War II
So what was pearl harbour my brodie?

Thanks for posting truth.

I agree, so I feel be bad for doing this, but
>Sweden
Hahahaha!

If you're browsing OP read pic related.
I'll dump some content. You need to embrace Nationalism into your heart.

I'll tell you why they lie to you. It's because they think that you are unable to handle the complexity of the real world. So they simplify things for you. Good vs evil. Liberal vs Conservative. Us vs Them.

Also, in case you haven't figured it out Sup Forums is board where people go to prototype, collect, and disseminate agitprop. It's literally one giant psyop. If you believe the shit you read on here, you're cooked.

Also, no minorities allowed.

Sticks and stones.

OP is long gone. Good opportunity to redpill lurkers though.

I will probably get flamed for this but I truly mean it. I really enjoy this meme. Something about breaking it down into it's most core components or something I don't know I can't explain it better than that. I don't mean this in a mean or sarcastic way.

I don't blame you my friend. It's a very nice meme. Pill threads were much more than mere memes. They were ideas.

Well that's all I got for today. Nighty night.

Believe in every bullshit conspiracy theory the internet has to offer you, read Mein Kampf, join the KKK, and you'll be scratching the surface.

Take 100 ibuprofen

flat earf.

Try this. Whenever someone who you believe to be a liberal opens their mouths, if they are truly regressive, they will tell one lie willingly and two truths unwillingly. See if it fits, and if it does, you know you are dealing with a liberal.

"Trump is a Nazi". This is the lie.
"I am a Nazi". This is one truth.
"Trump is NOT a Nazi". This is the second truth.

Take what they say about the target, apply it to themselves as one truth, then invert the description or declaration on the target, and this is the second truth. If it does NOT fit more realistically when you do this, then they are probably not liberal. If it does, they are probably liberal. If they are making very extremist statements, then they are probably full on regressives.