Hello, Sup Forums

Hello, Sup Forums

How do I fucking survive in a purge that's going on in my state? It's been already two day since no one of my parents left home (neither me, 'cause the classes were canceled)

I'm hearing shots on the streets every now and then, so I'm stuck here in my bedroom

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/828663931573063681/pu/vid/180x320/E5vfROCRJTb4PGBY.mp4?_=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm hearing shots on the streets every now and then, so I'm stuck here in my bedroom

let's be realistic user, this does not change your lifestyle in the slightest

can you get a gun?

I hope you die.

who is getting purged

and who is doing the purging

and is anyone trying to stop it?

fill me in on the juicy details my hue friend

Post pics

RIP user

Nip bantz on point

Well fuck user, do you have a fucking sword or something?

Have you trained yourself to kill?

Are you in full boner mode, or has you cock shriveled and grown flaccid?

Pepper your angus...

oh shit. that sounds awesome. 25 kills and you can call in a nuke in favela

I'm pretty sure it's niggers, purging everyone productive of their property.

Fake and extremely fucking gay

In Brazil, we fucking have a "disarmament statute" that makes having a weapon (unless you're a law enforcer or a cop) ILLEGAL, and we, the population majority is constantly dependent on state protection (which is on a strike right now, with zero cops on the streets). The shops are closed and the streets are empty. It's a complete mess

Brazil's police are on strike, citizens basically cannot legally own guns, and criminal scum are loose on the country taking whatever they want and killing whoever they want in the process.

Stay safe user. Be proactive and make a plan to escape, accounting for alternate routes.

Fug, I hope my hue friend doesn't get killed... How many days with him being offline before I should be worried

It depends if he lives in Espirito Santo state. Is yes, well... he's fucked :^(

Just stay comfy at home while niggers kill each other.

less third world savages is a good thing.

Food here is getting scarce. Can I learn something from you, my fellow Venezuelan brother?

THIS user KNOWS from EXPERIENCE

It's only happening in a really small state that no one cares about. Stop spreading fake news.

someone give me a quick rundown style of wtf is happening in huehueland

This is what happens in a multicultural state. Sheer fucking madness.

I hope southern Brazil breaks away and forms a new nation.

Ex-pats always bring the best bantz

If you've got food, water all the essentials just stay indoors. Unless you own weapons and plan on going out in a party of 4 or more, don't. If you desperately need provisions, carry some kind of weapons. Knives if you don't have access to guns. Stay in public areas, but out of sight equally so. Go to your destination, get what you need and bounce.

The only good thing is that the army is on its way to here and there are some vigilantes doing protective job

The niggers will take care of themselves.

Stay at home, armed if possible, and let things solve themselves.

Underage b&

Why are police on strike?

come the fuck on Pedro. when guns are outlawed only the outlaws will have guns. embrace the outlaw lifestyle. be your own huckleberry.

Gotta be some Balkanbros with war stories, maybe they can help?

Make sure you have enough water to last you like a week and start rationing your food. Basic toiletries make great bargaining chips when the time comes.

>bringing a sword to a gun fight

Bad payment conditions. The state is getting bankrupt and there isn't enough money to pay state employees

Just grab your bugout bag and guns and wait it out.

Oh wait.

I'm a Balkanbro living in the states. I already posted for user some friendly advice. I don't have war stories, came to the states in 96. But lots of family who told me all about the shit they went through.

user needs to stay indoors. That's about it. Wait for the army to role through

Why does such a shitty movie have a monopoly on instances of widespread anarchy? Is there really no better word for when shit gets so bad the police abandon you?

>pics or didn't happen

Shouldn't you be starving to death or something?

It's a good name. Cool theme. Don't blame a story for a shitty storytellers place.

that sounds pretty nice, if you aren't too scared, take a camera and look out your window, get us some nice shots, user.

Balkanbro here

Balkans war have nothing to do with whats going on in huehueland
If shit hits the fan just fucking take your family and escape

Dont try to be a hero

shitposting on pol relieves the hunger pains.

Hey VenezuelaAnon, how is going your country? Are you guys find a source of food yet? Or we should be afraid of people starting a civil war for food?

This. Arm yourself any way you can and gtfo

This is your chance to get out there spread your youthful wings. You have no guns. Do it Nice style.

I just wish it wasn't true, as some of you are saying senpai

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/828663931573063681/pu/vid/180x320/E5vfROCRJTb4PGBY.mp4?_=1

Reminder Brazil imported more slaves from the West Coast than any other country.

Reminder Brazil wasn't always a third world shithole.

Reminder this is not a coincidence.

Ignore these faggots and fix your own damn country. I don't want your third world violence here.

Go to /k/ and strategic intelligence network

make your own weapons.

Quick rundown?

any fap stories?

im listening. let us hear them.

Someone's doing the raping.

Things are shit. Food is really expensive, and the government gets more repressive by the day. Most of the population is too busy focusing on their immediate survival to rebel.

Fair enough gents. Glad you guys made it out, hope huebro does alright too.

Depending on how madmax the situation gets there was a great post sometime back from a Serbian with a breakdown on the timeline of how and when shit gets worse and some not so obvious survival techniques (maybe it was from /k/ now that I think of it)... Like you say this probably won't be quite as protracted as the Yugo breakup, staying safe indoors is probably the best bet.

Kek

I also live in Brazil and around here I am scared for life. I never leave my house besides walking on my private neighborhood or going to shopping centers where there are security guards all around. I really want to move out of this country, but I just dont want to leave my house. What do, Sup Forums?

Bernie Sanders approves this message!

Hueanon in a other thread some police unit is sending in volunteers? Made them sound bad ass 'literal rwds'

Well, this is all I have now

Take your black ass to canada, the US is closed

>Most of the population is too busy focusing on their immediate survival to rebel.
Sounds like 1984

Noice

Do you even lift?

Call Max Payne

just grab your gun stay in doors and defend yourself
if you dont have a gun go down to the convience store and buy one.
they re not always the best guns but they work.

japan never fails to make me kek

haha

kek

No, but it would be better if I had a gun instead of this knife

Arm yourself. If you ever need to leave for something, bring the weapons and be alert.

nice bants

pls elaborate.

>This is what happens in a multicultural state.

This is also what happens when you don't let your citizens get guns legally.

This is why I don't ever think twice about owning guns.

stop it, ANCAP boners can only get so hard.

They should make a survival videogame like this.

No zombies or vampires and shit, just Brazilians.

hahahahha, there are no guns in the convenience store, this is not the US.

More like Battle Royal or Maze Runner without my boy Dylan O'brien.

It sucks user
>pic of sad doggo related
I hope you guys can find a way of dealing woth your economy
Tell me about what the goverment says?
I also saw a video of people hidding food in the supermarkets and let you get one article per person, how true is that?
>sorry we can't help user

PROVING MY POINT

send numbers to brazil!
kek shall protect you all!

same puto is same.

Brazil is now South Africa tier
South Africa is now Rhodesia tier
Zimbabwe

At least the olympics said that multiculturalism was good and worked in Brazil

At least once a day you get a government broadcast on all OTA radio and TV stations with a "newscast" of all the things the government has been doing for us. Like selling bags of food rations for example.

The government makes the supermarkets sell a limited amount of product per person. You can only buy on certain dates depending on your ID number. And sometimes they also take your fingerprint as well. This also happens at pharmacies and the like.

GOD HELP US ALL

Well your not dead yet so good job.

Set up a livestream in case somebody breaks into your house and murders you.

Based Kamikaze Merchant.

kek protects you

We have the same chair AND keyboard

Thats the joke huemonkey

This is why I'm moving to Argentina.
Too cold, negge can't survive

>not preparing for a SHTF scenario and have 6000 rounds of ammo, food and water to last months

Unless you got a gun, please close your door huebro, it may get to the point that some of the "bandidos" break in your home, keep windows and doors locks and make sure of have enough supplies until the army arrives, you guys will now enter in martial law. Hopefully everything go better when the army arrives!
>be safe huebro and don't be a hero unless you live depends on it
Can you give us some details about the city you live in?

Where's your purge mask? At least have some fun with a shit situation

how far is the nearest gun vending machine?

Exactly how far is America? ^.^

Make pepper spray, put into super soaker.

I do that shit for fun I even have a preferred super soaker to launch shit out of. If you have herpes like me too sometimes I shoot a mighty fat nut into the pepper spray, and chuckle if I get some nut into some liberal sperglords eye

Im gonna do that right now. I am gonna protect my shit home with my life