TFW 99.8% WHITE

ITT: European culture appreciation
>SeƱor 56% need not apply

feels good being the whitest country in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNgVG7FWn18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2019 guys it's coming

Hahah Albania is at a 99.7%, maybe they are pure illyrians after all.

>mfw niggest cuntry in EU
Even Holland is more masterrace.

>mfw Poland 99.8%
>picrelated.jpg
Thanks who ?

>2014

Hey now, what do we need gypsy land for again?

concentration land+waste dump?

Jesus you guys have more whites than Iceland? How'd you pull that off?

cheer up frog

>Sweden 87,4%
Pathethic cucks

>France 85%
All of them gathered in Paris too?

Any country below 95% should feel ashamed

Eastern europe used to be viewed as one big dumpster, with nothing of value
My god has that changed

our official immigration videos are a great negro repelent
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNgVG7FWn18

Pretty sure almost half of that is elderly people

> By this metric Germany and Austria are somehow worse than Poland
Yeah I'm sure you would totally move to Poland over those two if given the chance because of muh shitskins

Save me V4

There's no "black" people in Europe, like in the US
We only have mudslims/niggers
I'm talking exclusively about Europe

And every year millions of muslims and arabs and africans flood into your country and they have higher birth rates than you too. In less than 50 years Europe will be like America is now, in less than a 100 years Europe will turn into the same thing that America will turn into.

>mfw 99.7% white European

Latvia is 2,2% non-white? Are you sure? I thought they're 99,7% white, at least.

Really? France still has colonies with born French black people.

I'm sure Belgium has a few who inherited citizenship from colonial parents.

Spain has those enclaves in north africa.

Britain has Islands in the carribean but they won't be in Europe much longer so don't count.

Still quite a few blacks with citizenship by birth.

He lives in Czech Republic, I don't think they're cucked. Czechs are the borderline between West and Eastern Europe.

>polish
>white

The modern white thing is a meme and that's why we simply used to call them by race instead of skin color

I just mean Europe in general, but I guess your white. Maybe there is a chance eastern Europe stays white but it will be hard when in less than 50 years western Europe (and probably Russia) will be 50-60 something percent white and then it will be even harder when in less than 100 western Europe, and probably Russia again too, will be white minority, minority majority countries.

Eastern Europe is the last hope for whites.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZNgVG7FWn18

The niggie smiling at the white woman and she did not gave a fuck.

I was going to move my family to Prague if Hillary won.

Picrelated

Without him and his army, Europe would be already fucked

Russia have a high percentage of non-whites because of the Siberian part, which is full of asians.

Stay mad, Hans Al-Berlini

They should give it to China.

True, but are there Asian hordes regularly flooding into Russian like the muslims, """""""""asians"""""""", and africans going into western europe? Or has Russia always been 80 something percent white?

Off by 1, hans al-dusseldorf maybe?

Even with millions of shitskins and "refugees" Germany is a lot nicer than Poland.

This. Poles are nothing but niggers with white skin. We should have ended their country.

Might be white russians that are technically from asia. I dont know the exact methodology here.

I don't understand your mindset. Do you think Poland is some kind of a shithole it once was? We've kicked commies out - it isn't that bad now. Trust me.
Also PRAISE KEK

If given the choice to live in either Poland or Austria/Germany you would have to be stupid to choose Poland. Relative to Northern/Western Europe it's still shitty. I mean ffs how many people have moved out of Poland to nicer countries in Europe already vs. vice-versa?

American killing-sport tourism