When and what will our next win be Sup Forums

When and what will our next win be Sup Forums

Personally i'm not tired of winning, in fact I think were just getting started

Not possible to win when you're a rural and suburban retard because there's nothing to compete for.

Winning is only possible in the city, because you're competing against people from all over the world, so only there do your victories actually mean anything.

LANDSLIDE VICTORY FOR TRUMP

Every day I wake up happier, the world is saved.

I've never respected America more in my entire life. Sup Forums is amazing, America is amazing.

We keep winning this war, countries are gonna split up the EU and the libs just keep losing on every front.

increasingly, normies are on our side and the people protesting trump are ugly like orcs while the trump supporters are beautiful and young and cool.

DEUS VAULT!

Minnesota or Illinois.

Our next victory will be commie professor genocide. Make our Universities great again!

>Illinois.
If there is help for Detroit, there is a possibility of claiming this state. If Illinois goes red, Id not be shocked to see Minnesota follow.

Trump only lost Minnesotta and NH by a point, and only lost Maine as a whole by 20k votes.

drain the swamp and get universities educating again!

and hillary cheated, remember that too.

The next win will be Wilders in Netherlands, only a month away.

We are going to get Troodoo the weed man impeached by landslide public opinion.

fucking every country will be ours!

Praise Kek

CALIFORNIA 2016

Hillary Clinton
Democrat
8,753,788 61.5%

Donald J. Trump
Republican
4,483,810 31.5%

Gary Johnson
Libertarian
478,500 3.4%

Jill Stein
Green
278,657 2.0%
There are over 38.8 million people in California wtf lets make California RED again!!!!!!!!!!!

and without illegals voting red is the only way for cali.

Not if they secede during the midterms, but if that happens republicans will win all elections. It's really a win win situation

Trump's executive order stands and more counties with Muslim majority are put on the list since the left cries about it so much

is secession really likely to happen? from here it looks like a million to one chance, like, not happening.

Am i wrong?

I really hope california does dissapear.

Kek

You sound like liberals during brexit.
But, in all seriousness it's not going to happen

We'll win all 50 states. Checked.

noted. i'll reel back.

Minnesomalia

We should have more wins in the meantime but next election let's get Trump trips

>333