WTF MODS

Why are threads with anything REMOTELY related to HWNDU being shut down?
(Oy Vey!™ )

I'm not talking about raid threads or anything like that. For example, just a few minutes ago there was a thread about how one HWNDU video with /ourguys/(?) destroying liberals had gone viral on Facebook, and the thread was deleted.

Can anyone explain to me how such threads are violating the board's rules? It's a pretty political subject; and it doesn't involve raiding (unless you think expressing your opinion in public is a "raid").

GOY VAY thats this dudes name

HWNDU is taking over this board. It won't be long until we need another containment board for it.

It's one sole mod I think

Thread is so slow that people will give me shit for being Muslim.

SAY IT AGAIN
SAY IT WITH ME
MODS ARE HUGE FAGS
AND THEY DO IT FOR FREE

>Chicago dude wants to fist bump
>Colorado dude leaves him hanging

G A Y
A
Y

hwndu is the meme mecca

MODS R GAY MANG

The nose knows

What part of mods do not give a fuck, hate Sup Forums and just shut shit down do you not understand? This is pretty typical. Again, they probably doxed everyone themselves.

its just a general
it doesnt bother the rest of the board if the mods stop deleting the threads
everytime they delete another 3 are created, only one used
just stop deleting the threads and things will fix themselves

Why are mods deleting every anime threads?

Anyway, 3 /ourguys/ and 1 reasonable libertarian. Season 3 has finally picked up boys.

>and they do it for free

They are faking this whole doxxing bullshit as an excuse to delet this.
Leafbro got doxxed by someone that knew his brother, he read the tweet on camera

Jesus was found because he has videos n sheit. He told the stream where to find him
That's it.

I just ignore the threads, I don't get why the mod is such an asskike over them.

>Reasonable

I recall him saying that he is "all for social justice"

Quite comfy stream conversation right now.

we need more liberals. At least there's confrontation and redpilling

Remember goys, take the melting pot pill!

Who here /donnyboy/?

I feel John can carry it til the weekend!

And when he wants to he can troll real good (the delaying of the dance party with the reading from The Watchtower was genius)

because /qa/kes are making a case out of it

No it hasn't.

>AUTOSAGE

fuck you mods

A slow trickle of immigration coming in to work is good

Mass immigration from niggers because they will get welfare is stupid and dangerous. They will not assimilate.

John is a fucking dumbass

Social justice isn't a completely bad thing, it's just been tarnished beyond recognition. Besides, reasonable is all relative for a libertarian

Maybe he is an antifa shill angry over this whole thing screwing the liberal agenda with their fake token minorities.

He is deleting threads just for mentioning "hwndu" not raid calls or anything.

CHICAGO UNION CABBIE IS THE SAVIOR OF EP 3, I HOPE HE TEAMS UP WITH JOHN THE BAPTIST FOR TAG TEAM TITLE

fuck off britcuck

John is a sex symbol. He's a bad boy like Stolen

autosage

auto sage

CHICAGO UNION CABBIE WILL BRING SHIA A BIG BUCKET OF FRIED CHICKEN TOMORROW WHEN HE RETURNS!

It's the doxxing.

Stop doxxing

I hope shia comes back that should revitalize our guys

compared to what it was like earlier, it has.

VALOR IS OUR LEADING LADY'S ATTRACTION IN /OURGUYS/

Create a new thread, title it something Sup Forums related, link it here.

c o m f y

thank u John!

it's always better with a soundtrack playing in the background, even if you're by yourself play a song at least

ITS /qa/ FALSEFLAGGING

not true at all, even at its pick, the happening never stayed at the first page/first page place for more than a few minutes, which is completely acceptable. Everytime I went on Sup Forums to then search for the thread I've seen it on the first place 3 times max

Threadly reminder that Valor (nothing stolen about it) has been /ourman/ this whole time. Naruto is a bitch that only stepped up because the cops and his twink friends were around. Also, another reminder: Colorado fag is only there to meet Based Shia and an ugly octaroon.

Can we at least all agree is pretty much perfect?

I'd rather have the empty lot.

Then just ban the faggots doxing and asking for dox, delete their comments not the whole thread.

Am I unbanned now? Fuck off mods

Threadly reminder Valor assaulted our boys and will never be one of us

It's comfy imo

they have deleted threads with no doxx at all
it's just hotpockets being fags

what evidence is there at all that he's even slightly /ourguy/?

here in Italy we're dealing with massive immigration since 2011. Luckily most immigrants just want to go to Germany or England. But recently the neighboring countries tightened their border controls, and send back people. So cities like Milan get flooded with hobos sleeping in parks and often committing crimes. We don't have a reasonable anti immigration party so the left keeps ruling and managing immigration more like a business rather than a problem. Soon we'll be flooded. I'm waiting for a massive terrorist attack in Rome or the Vatican, then things will change, for Italy and for Europe.

Is shia really coming? I don't believe it to be honest

>one post in the catalog at time is taking over this board
>im from reddit

fucking kill yourself faggot

Because it's fucking annoying.

How do you all feel about libertarianism?

Your boys are exactly just that...boys. Valor is a man.

You need mob violence

And by good I mean it's okay.

Use a fucking filter, jackass. It's one thread. Would be less if the mods stopped splitting by deletion.

Valor is nothing but a little bitch; who can't control his anger

>doesnt know how to make stealth threads
wow, i'm sure that'll be populated in no time.............

Not so stealth now kek

Who is the outline in Season 3?

>or the Vatican
I don't think it will happen but it would be perfect to uncuck the Catholic Church

Streams not so bad at the moment.

Man, not a kid like the little twinks Sup Forums has sent out.
Fought in a war.
Is white.
Has a white wife.
Has a white child.
Stands his ground.

He isn't coming anymore btw

What retard.

Protip: filenames.

this
these faggots are like the left, they create the problems and then come up with "solutions" that just make everything worse

GET IN HERE JOHN/COLORADBRO/FATTYJUNK

so this is the new meme? STOLEN Valor is a bitchboy who only acts tough when he's alone in front of the camera.
fuck off traitor

He would have destroyed little twink Naruto. Of course, Naruto would have had his other nigger/chink friends join in, as they are wont to do. Based Ben would have still probably won.

did he have a last scene?

fattyjunk lol

Same thing, no such thing as a stealth thread if you can search the catalog for hwndu and find it.

He said he's from the midwest. Not colorado

shhh