Is Argentina really white?

I have seen it is 97%.

You probably have seen what is going on in Brazil, I am rich, white and sick of this shit, I'm moving to Buenos Aires and am wondering how white it is.

>inb4 BURGERBURG ARGENTINA IS NOT WHITE
I ain't buying that crap, shut up and kill yourself.

yeah, it is.

Croatia would do too if you were a real country

>le Aryan hohols
when will this fucking meme die?

>Paco
>complaining about slaves being considered aryan
>checks out

A leaf with digits

I stayed here while in Tierra del fuego. Nice place. Shame i didnt get to see more of this country.

fucking retards I'm concerned about my survival here

Tierra del Fuego must not have a single negro, too cold.

No. Something like 50% of the "whites" have mestizo blood.

this

Sure it is.

>t. Turkrainian diaspora
fuck off you dirty Tatar rape baby

Fuck you you're probably a nigger anyway, considering yer flag there buddy, so git the fuck on out

Isn't Espirito Santo or however it's spelled in the "White" part of Brazil already? Maybe think outside the White only policy.

No. Not white ES

Go live in Australia Faggot

Go to chile.

It's mostly white in Metropolitan areas, but I'm pretty sure it's not 97% white

How hard is it right now to emigrate to Argentina, has Macri hardened it too much?

Too hot and dangerous.

t. Muslim or Chink

Yes.

Note the shirt of the only white guy on this boat.

It's like he's reaching up to the skies to say ARGENTINA IS WHITE!

No, its not white. It's basically Italian and Spanish mixed together.

t. someone who spent 3 months in buenos aires and then 2 months in campana and ate bread every day

the meat is pretty good there though

>Italian and Spanish
>not white

White enough for me fucking retard.

They are also my people, you are not so whatever

You're right, white culture, but brown people

Yes it is..

Its same climate as Europe

If Arg is black the Spain are super nigger

They are not brown lol, not as white as Anglos but surely white enough, at least for me not to get mugged/raped/killed, their murder rate is low af, compared to Brazil and their main cities comparable to 1st world countries, and I can speak decent Spanish and we share cultural values so..
This.

>brazil
>white

lmao

>moving to any capital

If only there was a peaceful country that speaks the same language as you, you could migrate into.

Lmaoing @ your life right now

Statistically, wouldn't you have to have a population of "white" aka Europeans to be considered white? Of course you're white. What's with the conversations?

just looked it up and holy fuck, argentina really reports in as 97% white.

can someone redpill me on argentina, please. no memes or other bullshit. give me a rundown on this country and why/why not it's white

because they have no blue eyes/blonde hair, not most of them, that's why its said they're not white

stormfags

This is the only answer, pale skin =/= white

If you count Italians and Spaniards as white, Argentina is white. They also have a sizeable German, French, and English population. Lately immigrants from Bolivia have been changing things kind of though.

Bolivians do not race mix, they keep to their own, they're mostly ok.

No such thing as "mestizo" blood. That's like saying someone has "hapa" blood.

It does bring the percentage of whites down though.

Yeah but nothing close to what I see here.

wew

I'm a mulatto (pure aryan mom was a coalburner) but often get mistaken for Italian/Spanish because of my brown hair/light eyes. I can also speak spanish fluently

>tfw I can move to Argentina and become a white man

You sure you're exactly a mulatto? I'm a quadroon (Dominican) and I look like an Arab.

You must have black features, Argentinos do not.

Conservative estimates say Brazil is actually only about 1/20th white. Argentina is 1/3rd. No matter who's doing the math, there's more white people in Argentina than Brazil, despite Brazil having five times the population.

He means Amerindian. Or Latino. Or whatever word you'd like to use to refer to the monkeys who inhabited the Americas before white men showed up.

More white than my country? YES.

yeah, especially considering black americans are all mutts with varying levels of white ancestry
i dont really have any black features, most people are surprised when I say I'm 1/2 black. some accuse me of lying or think I'm a quadroon (see above). normal sized lips, narrow nose, square jaw, nothing to really indicate I'm a dindu

haha got a pic?
You don't have to show it all though, ofc.

Well that's better than nothing right

No one was ever going to deny that, Pablo. I have accidentally bumped into more white people than there are white people in Mexico.

That's weird. I don't have any black features, but my hair is curly as fuck and my skin is light brown.

Pretty sure Argentina is at least more than half white. I've been there, it's pretty fucking white.

Sure is. Argentina has the highest standard of living in South America. Chile is a close second. They're comparable to the wealthy Semitic countries or the poorer European ones.

Just cross the border and you are practically argie already

Do you have nice cantinas?

i'm always afraid of getting doxxed. if you google "larry nance jr" thats a pretty close comparison (minus the hair and eyes)
i tan pretty easily, but get pale as fuck during fall/winter season

if i macri keeps on working i may come home some day

No you don't get it.
Even if Argentina was literally communist, I would still go there because of the murder rate/ethnic

that had nothing to do with you dude, im argie living in chile

skipped the "home" part

Huezilian in terms of security, Argentina is safer, in addition to that we have much less population, 42 million

And no, it is not very difficult to get your legal citizenship, the countries that are part of Mercosur have free transit and it is only a question of doing the paperwork and ready

I live in São Paulo but Argentina is safer and whiter, I'm sick of everywhere I go me being the only white and suffering literal prejudice.

I heard Buenos Aires (the city) had a 2.4/100k murder rate, comfy af.

Also, culturally speaking, I am closer to Argentinos than negros (some BRs are also based af just rare), we are of the same descent so.. That makes nothing but sense.

if you want low murder rate move to uruguay my dude
its even whiter then argentina
but more expensive to live, and the government sucks

Yeah I've heard about it.
It must be whiter but I'm not sure about the homicide rate, it's been going up for a while, also many friends who visit there often have stopped to go there, and when those kinds of normie burgueoise friends stop going somewhere, it means its fucked somehow.

Also I need a good and dynamic economic, like the one São Paulo or Buenos Aires can offer to thrive with my business.

But hey what the fuck, I have no idea why Cone Sul isn't a thing again, we're not as different culturally speaking except for maybe nationalists, but even then we share a lot of good friendship stories together.