Abbos

Can we have an Abbo thread? I remember someone posting a file a while ago that was going over all sorts of their fucked up practices, something about slitting open young boys cocks and then fucking the wound or something, and I wanted to send it to a buddy of mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision
youtu.be/9kAEoCHANYY
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The stuff about the penis slicing is real (afaik) but isn't characteristic of Abos as a whole (there is something like 200-300 different tribal groups)

I can answer specific questions but I don't have much personal interaction with them

any info on their more brutal practices is appreciated. We were just laughing in general about how some people consider them "dignified native peoples". I know they love sniffing and drinking gas but I know that's just the tip of the iceberg. Any pictures/infographics/or stories would be greatly appreciated.

I'm working off a new computer so I have no pics or anything saved

I can tell you that in the 1930s-1960s approximately, the child protection authorities basically had to remove in astronomical quantities these Abo children from their homes - in such large numbers that it's thought of today as being basically a targeted genocide-lite (Stolen Generation).

What people forget is that the policy of removing kids from abusive households (and I'm talking rape-level abuse) wasn't race-based - it's just that Abos are such poor parents that that's the way it worked out.

Nowadays, we just turn a blind eye to it in case we ever dare offend their cultural practices of raping their own kids, and they live in eternal poverty.

I got you famalama

A subincized penis can be penetrated by another penis, provided the latter is sufficiently small. In some Australian cultures, one traditional practice involved the penetration of an elder's subincized penis by the unsubincized penis of a young boy who was usually under age 7. Some authors have theorized that this was the original purpose of subincision.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision

There are also remote parts of Australia with basically no police presence where traditional Abo forms of punishment still exist

If you rape another man's wife, for example, instead of calling the police they will just take you out to a field and someone gets to throw a spear at you.

There is even some discussion about having a parallel justice system (sort of like how Sharia operates in parts of Europe) where Abos get to dish out their own punishment instead of going through the legal process like everyone else.

I hear they steal and drink gasoline before passing out in the middle of roads. Can any aussies confirm or deny?

The mainly huff petrol, rather than drink it (but it's not unheard of). They do drink methylated spirits though and a lot of them end up going blind because of it.

I live in the centre of Sydney so I've never seen on passed out on a road, but they are often drunk in parks.

Do you have source for that, some of that is quite hard to believe, even for a person living with them

HAPPENING AUSFAGS REPORT IN

BERNARDI OUT OF LIBS PARTY

Never mind, saw the top of the pictures

Jesus Christ, that's fucked up.

Shame, he was good. I still like the liberals tho.

What's to like?

and they say Abos never invented anything

But but but all cultures are equal and um um um we can't judge.

I knew heaps of abos in high school and live in a town with shitloads of them, ask me anything about their living habits etc

They're sensible, pragmatic, and can actually win an election.

This is a 10/10 human being who can run for prime minister of Australia.

hey brudda, wanna smoke some VB?

aboriginals are good people. the annoying people are those that are 1/16th aboriginal and use the misfortunes of aboriginals to play constant victim

>someone gets to throw a spear at you

This made me lol hard for some reason.
Thanks mate.

They barely won the last election and they certainly will lose the next one

Liberals are Greens-lite and you're in denial

Stop listening to what your parents tell you and make up your own mind

Is there a difference between Abos and the natives of all the islands around them/in the Pacific? Whenever people talk about "Asians" I always wonder how far south the line goes. And Abos look pretty distinct from, say, Maori to me, but I haven't seen any scientific evidence to back that up. I like dividing the world into 7 races and basically I never know what to call the 7th one or where the line is really drawn.

The Abos in far north Queensland and the Torres Strait islands look quite similar to Pacific Islanders and Papua New Guineans.

The further south and more inland you go the more they look like classical Abos

The Maori only came to New Zealand in something like the 1300s

Abos were here since around 40,000 years ago

So they come from very different migrations

Aboriginals and Papua New Guineas are very similar. Maori, Samoan, Fijian, Tongan etc are Polynesian.

Is it true that abbos used umbilical cords to heal soldiers or whatever?

Not sure but I'll believe anything these days

Post some abo memes, the black and yellow ones lol

youtu.be/9kAEoCHANYY

This is now a thread asking why bogans are so butthurt. Is it because of failure at school or a genetic predisposition?

Why don't you go and hunt them? I mean would anybody notice ? Or give a fuck?

Some Greenies would care

can i get a dreamtime walkabout?

But would anyone notice?

No

>Bogans bow to the Abbos
>in contact with Chazzawozzas
>rumoured to possess petroleum imbibing abilities
>control Australia, NZ and tasmania with an wooden fist
>own sand and sticks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first walkabouts on Mars (Abbograd will be be the first city) ancient Abbo scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own jerry can R&D labs around the world
>They likely have petroleum inside them right now
>The Abbos are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent bogan in under a week
>Nation states entrust their wood reserves with the abbos. There's no wood in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Abbogdanoff
>Turnbill is rumoured to be an agent of the Abbos
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be abbo Babies
>all abbos said to have 75- IQ

Many aryan mystics study the spiritual traditions of the abbo. Some call them race traitors and idiots, others seekers after truth.

Its bullshit. The writer is completely discredited and has MAJOR daddy/mommy issues. His "field" (which he invented himself; he has no degree) called Psychohistory states that literally all of history/society/culture stems from different methods of child abuse, even WW1 or WW2 or Nationalism was caused by child abuse.

Obligatory wise elders.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

I remember the file. Very disturbing. Lots of weird incest.

Abos arnt people

why do you have a picture of my house

>Anonymous (ID: hCVU+Dpp) 02/06/17(Mon)20:34:13 No.111460235
thanks man