Drumpf BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>> bernie literally took money to be controlled opposition to hillary and then bought 3 houses and a sports car

Bernie Sanders is a fraud

who?

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

Hey Bernie, where'd all those campaign donations go?

Also, Bernie proved he was a sellout when the DNC primaries were rigged in favor of Hillary, and he still supported her, despite her being the complete opposite of the positions he claimed to hold.

Coming from Sanders of all people.

i completely agree but seriously we cant let this guy near the nuclear codes

>Le No Refunds Man talking about fraud

AYY LMAO!

This dude got kicked out of a hippie commune, because he didn't want to work. Sad.

BERNIE "NO REFUNDS" SANDERS

OY VEY

>Trump is a fraud

Buys multiple houses and other luxuries with the gibs of his idiot donators.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

>run for democratic party nomination so that way hillary looks like she has opposition
>knowing full well you will not win
>take donations from idealistic millenials for something you know won't work
>no refunds
>has the audacity to call someone who fulfills his campaign promises a fraud

I think it's possible that Trump is controlled opposition for a shadow government. He was used to tame the growing anti-globalist sentiment that is growing.

Sanders is a fraud on a lower plebian level. He got bought off for bread crumbs.

NO REFUNDS

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we shouldn't have let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Bernie the cuck is still alive?

Do jews just look at themselves and madlib their opponents' names into the insults?

The man that sold out to the establishment calling out the man who shattered it.
Tippity top fuckin wew, lad.

But free college. LALALALALA

I CANT HEAR YOU

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for
daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does Bernie Sanders with dual Israeli/US citizenship support a wall for Isreal but not the US?

AIPAC has the US congress by the balls

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

>Sanders
>calling other people a fraud
HAHAHAHAH

These are my favorite.

Interesting. Is there any evidence that he is an Israeli citizen?

>sell out supporters to back an establishment puppet who cheated him out of the primaries
>calls the president of the united states a fraud