Makes a good point honestly

Makes a good point honestly.

>democrats give a shit about people who serve our country
yeah right shill

why not both?

Because Mexico is going to pay for it

Whats with Americucks only caring about homeless veterans instead of all homeless

Democrats don't give a shit about either. They only pretend to give a shit about homeless veterans when they want to attack Republicans.

Anyone else sick of all the veteran-pandering?

It was a fucking job that they voluntarily took on. They got paid for it. They got a million benefits out of it. Why do they need more?

Build the wall and keep the illegals out and the resources going to sanctuary cities can go to the vets... good idea.

We don't care about the homeless.

Getting a little sick of this logic desu.

>I'll invest more on infrastructure for the well being of our hard-working taxpayers
>HURR Y DONT U GIVE IT TO THE HOMELESS

gdi

Dumbshit liberals should have learned by now: throwing money at problems solves nothing. The VA is 50 years behind in several key areas and needs to be fixed badly before anything else can be done.

Instead of bitching about refugees you've never helped and never will, why not do something for the homeless veterans?

It works both ways faggot

Because Veterans literally have programs and shit provided by the VA to help with this shit. Just because they're too fucking retarded to remember this shit when they EAS'd doesn't mean we have to hold their hands afterwards.

Because they dont have jobs to sustain a house,let alone food

1. Mexico will reimburse us one way or another
2. Cracking down on illegal immigration helps homeless vets with job opportunities
3. He is going to investigate wrong doing in the VA. We have never had a more pro military president

I say we build a wall right up China's ass. We rule, they drool. It's our burden to protect the South China Sea from the Yellow Peril. Screw the Gang of Five, we're going to hang the entire communist party.

so, it turns out illegal immigration actually costs america half a TRILLION per year. Lets be honest, Trump is frugal to the point of being absurd. The argument he makes is that it will keep us safe, and will help with bringing drug trafficking, cartels and human trafficking under control. This is all true and pushes people's emotional buttons. The real reason, however, is that we are spending .5 trillion dollars each year on welfare programs for illegal immigrants and we can't keep it up in the current economic climate. Of course, if Trump actually made this argument, the democrats would spin this as "trump wants to take away welfare from hard-working immigrants and building the wall is just an excuse to give tax cuts to his wealthy white friends" and all of this non-sense. So, he sticks to the lines about terrorism prevention, drug trafficking, etc because its easier to get people's attention. And yes, the argument that this 20 billion dollars is somehow frivilous spending, while the half trillion supporting illegal immigrants isn't is just democrats grasping at straws

an inanimate wall is more useful then most homeless people t.b.h

>spend $20B on wall
>suddenly the housing for homeless pacos becomes vacant, welfare paid to them becomes nonexistant, and jobs become open
>vets can get employed, can get medical care, and can get housing all for cheaper than just throwing another 20B on the fire and hoping for the best
>sanctuary city leaders who prioritized housing for foreign hordes over our own vets will be outed as traitors, as a bonus
hmm

>Sick with Flu
>Why don't we just give me a trashcan to throw up in. Problem solved.

>Voluntarily

You do realize the people affected by the draft are still alive, right?

Fucking virtue signaling faggot. As if you give a fuck about any of the homeless.

Ah yes and the person who froze new hiring for the VA does.

Duuudde. Who's going to actually build the wall? Mexicans. Anglos are too lazy to work that hard.

It's a Public Works Administration (PWA) for the hardest working people on the face of the Earth: Mexicans.

>Cut down massive societal cost in both public and private sectors of Mexico's largest welfare program: Illegal immigration
>Have all the money in the world available to help veterans

Checkmate globalists

why not both zoidberg faggot?

The Democrats support veteran welfare programs far more than Republicans. Many of the social welfare programs that the Democrats support, like food stamps, are almost always rolled back by the Republicans.

The sequester in 2013, three years after Republicans took control of congress, caused the biggest cuts to housing programs in the last 10 years and a problem that wasn't fixed until Obama's 2015 budget.

Homeless vets are lunatics. We could force them into mental health facilities but then people would claim its inhumane and let them live on the street anyway.

Why not reduce spending on illegal immigration that costs the country over $100 billion dollars a years?

Many homeless vets also had problems while in the service. Imagine someone that got kicked out after two weeks "homeless vet".

Why not hire veterans and homeless to build the wall? Win win situation

It wouldn't be fair to make Mexico pay for our homeless veterans.

Anyway, if a boat is sinking, you patch the hole before you feed the hungry crew.

Vast majority of homeless have mental health issues or drug addictions. But to be honest, those drug addictions are mental health issues too.
We should take the 100Billion that goes towards illegals and put it towards our homeless. But fuck me if I want to take care of my own people before worry about unfucking Mexico.

His not spending 20 mil on the wall Mexico is taking care of that

> implying mexico won't pay for the wall

Instead of spending billions on women's studies programs, why not spend it on vets?

Instead of spending billions on non productive welfare rats, why not spend it on vets?

Instead of spending billions on education for illegals, why not spend it on vets?

Instead of spending billions on NASA, why not spend it on vets?

See, the connection can be made between any spending and vets. The creator of the image was trying to use vets to push an agenda unrelated to them.

wow, so libs, after 8 years...all of the sudden care about homeless vets and are anti-war?

>Why not reduce spending on illegal immigration that costs the country over $100 billion dollars a years?
THIS. CUT ALL SPENDING ON ILLEGALS NOW. CUT ALL WELFARE FOR ILLEGALS NOW. FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY.

Veterans aren't a new thing and a mainstream push for immigration reform is.
Why hasn't Obama done that? Was he that busy ordering drone strikes on civilians?

Yes and no, but think about this:

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

there's already a shit-ton of money/resources/programs to take care of veterans. Those fucks out begging in the streets are fake, if they really were veterans and not just LARPing derelicts they wouldn't need to be begging in the streets.

t. veteran

because he's spending 21 billion on veterans?

instead of either of those things, why not spend $20 billion curing all diseases that affect babies?

DO YOU HAVE BABIES YOU MONSTER?

Dumb faggot with your false dichotomies

get fucked

cost of drugs / immigration are INFINITELY higher than 20 billion (since they affect the future irrevocably)

The wall plus mass deportation would lead to much lower spending on ICE and CBP in the long run. You'll never fully get rid of ICE and CBP unless you have open borders... which is a horrible idea.

If you cut spending in half, that's an extra $50 billion a year.

fuck off leaf

They have killed young children carrying grenades and have seen their friends get their arms or legs blown of. You might want to forget as well. Drugs but also alcohol are very efficient at making you forget things you don't want to remember.

> implying voluntary actions means we can not live up to our end of the deal

FUCK OFF SHILL

you see how they operate?

> but it was voluntary

and then you have someone TRYING TO DEFEND THAT AS IF IT WAS A REAL ARGUMENT HOLY FUCK

NOBODY IMPLIED veterans were only good if they were FORCED into the army.

The whole point, people who go through and make it out of the military have to show a certain level of commitment - and right now most vets have served somewhere and put themselves in danger for the country

the pissing on vets is a FUCKING MEME OF THE GLOBALISTS

> LITERALLY TRYING TO TURN 4% OF YOU INTO DRONES WHO WILL POST "OH BUT I AM NOW TIRED OF VETERANS"

More fascinating question why previous president do nothing about that, but spend alot of resources on illegal asshalls and criminals instead?

Building the wall is an investment which will result in a net savings within a few years.

For instance, illegal immigrants cost California alone more than $25 billion a year in various costs.

Now they care about homeless vets?

CASSH ME OUSSIDE HOW BOW DAH!!!!

How did it happen that they became homeless under the democraps? Why you expect Trump to immidietly fix what Obama apparently couldn't fix for 8 years?

Because then instead of giving veterans handout they can be employed instead of Paco the illegal who is willing to work for 1/3 a normal wage.

Help people help themselves, don't give handouts.

unironically, trump is in talks with an isreali company that want to build it

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THESE NAMES?

Because a lot of homeless veterans are homeless because of the shit we've had them to do, and they go a little crazy. Imagine scooping parts of your buddy's body out of an unarmored humvee that got blown up from some sandnigger's macguyver bomb and then coming back to civilization when you're still trained to think of everything as a threat

Drumpf is finished

conservatards need to just bite the bullet and impeach him, Pence would be better than drumpf

Yeah I get that. I'm just saying all homeless need some help, although I don't see what you can do

I don't think there's really a cure for chronic mental illness and addiction

Mexico is paying for it and its going to save us over 100 billion a year from not having to subsidize illegals

Instead of spending -100 billion dollars in the first year of office, why doesn't he spend 20 billion on (insert X feel sorry for group)?

Also did liberals forget how to count? It's 10 billion, not 20 billion. Maybe they will learn how to count numbers when they stop sucking on black cocks and pay attention in school next time.

this. dems would spend 20 billion building housing for illegals. while ignoring the vets.

bump for drumpf

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

Wall allows us to spend more money on homeless veterans instead of spending on border hopping entitlement donkeys. Gotta think long term.

1 POST BY THIS ID

they would spend 50 billion and another 20 billion to transgender outreach for muslim preteens

(you)

thats cute

omg youre so right. all the other homeless people had great lives and just decided to be homeless

WHY NOT BOTH YOU FAGGOT

Its just democrats thinking they scored a point, like when they talk about how jesus wanted commie shit and america to be a rapefugee center

jesus did want commie shit. he was also a brown.

A wall is more important to keep baby murdering rapists out, then funding homeless baby murdering rapists.

Because it's not a question of opportunity costs
>why not both
etc.
Whatever this is bait and I replied anyway

>Implying that the US killing brown babies is a bad thing

First of all, be does not have his entire cabinet. Secondly, Veteran funding can not be done by executive order as it is really has nothing to do with the executive branch. Now fuck off CREW.

The wall is getting built, and Mexico will pay for it.

Veterans will get better care and hopefully homeless vets can get some sort of temporary housing, and help finding a job.

why not both?

Money on the wall will be beneficial for everyone in the long run. Vets can probably work building the wall. Once illegals are blocked from entry and deported, more jobs would be available to vets.

Just straight up using the money to house vets does nothing to solve the problem. You know what they say: give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day; teach a man how to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime.

>put 20 billion into a massive public works project all over the country
>hundreds of thousands of people gain valuable skills
>marvels are built and the usa becomes the envy of the world
>manufacturing industry increases and advances to fuel the public works

>vs a ladder

by getting rid of illegals he will open up housing for veterans.
paid shills are truly retarded

It isn't the only thing stopping the illegals. It is another tool to assist the border patrol. You wouldn't deny a policeman a gun because people can wear bulletproof vests

Classic misdirection. This isn't about homeless vets, it's about illegal immigrants, still.

He's doing both.

Which is good because importing a lower class harms your existing lower class.

So are you pro-illegal alien, or are you pro-homeless veteran? Because you literally can not be both. It is physically impossible.

>Why spend it on X instead of Y?

I can play that game too

Why did Obama try to send $221 million to Palestinian terrorists as one of his last acts as president, instead of the black people in Flint Michigan (where he got 100% of their vote twice)? hmmmmmm really makes you think

Nah they're just low IQ scumbags who couldn't hack it in real society, so they end up living like perpetual babbies because muh shellshock.

The vets who acknowledge that it's just a shit job with good benefits and move on with their lives are the good ones.

Any lefty who uses this image deserve a punch in the fucking throat. Lefties spit on returned servicemen and then use shit like this to further their agenda. I swear to god we need death squads to rid the earth of the scum.

Mexico is paying for it, we aren't "spending" anything.

>Anyone else sick of all the veteran-pandering?
No
>It was a fucking job that they voluntarily took on.
What is the draft
>Why do they need more?
You take care of your soldiers faggot. Without them we would face annihilation.

SUPPORT ARE TROOPS FROM THEM TURRISTS YALL GOOD BOYS NEED MORE GUBBERMINT BENEFEETS HOOOOWEEEE

>it's okay when my side does it
I love how liberals literally just argue to argue and have no sense of what's right or wrong. This is why you will lose forever, until you change your ways.

Why does America suck homeless veteran dick so much

Just do what fucking Ford did.
>create a place for workers to live. a while fucking city.
> then employ homeless vets to work on the wall and pay them.
> get woke you baseless faggots
> CHECK EM

Fuck off cuck you don't know the hell of war. Imagine for a second being in a culture where everyone tells you fighting with loud guns and hate in your heart for a long stretch of time is honorable, then when you get injured you come back to all the drama of a young family on top of the fact that you can't fucking sleep at night without a gun in your hand, you can't love the woman who is the mother of your children, and you feel your blood boil when your kid pulls on your pant leg to get your attention.

Couple that with coming home having nobody and losing your job. You're injured, alone, broke, hurting on the inside, and your own countrymen who you volunteered to sacrifice everything for so they might live a safer life spit on the ground as they pass and call you a murderer.

Why is your country so irrelevant and useless