DAY OF THE RAKE POSTPONED

DAY OF THE RAKE POSTPONED

TRUDEAU CONFIRMED AS EBIL NAZI

Justin "a kike on every pike" Trudeau confirmed

google.com/amp/s/heatst.com/culture-wars/toronto-black-lives-mater-slam-white-supremacist-terrorist-prime-minister-trudeau/amp/?client=safari

White supremacist terrorist:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W9AuZR5gLL0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Justin "sees a nigger pulls the trigger" Trudeau /ourguy/?

Leafs redeemed?

daily reminder that trudeau now goes by 'Chief Leaf'

Keep electing moderates you pussy, Trudeau is gonna make Hitler look like a fucking joke.

initiate phase 2

IT
HAS
BEGUN

RIP in piss crack smoking mayor of Taranna.

Digits and Grapes is next PM

You literally cannont win with niggers.

You leafs aren't so bad. That made me kek pretty heartily. Here's a little OC for you guys.

Justin "If he's brown put him in the ground" Trudeau

trudeau's gonna make rob ford look like a saint in comparison

Trudeau awakens. Becomes the red pill in leaf form. "Have a nice trip down dere ay?" As he throws people off the CN Tower

>enslavement and genocide of black people on which this state is founded on
w8 wat

Holy shit thats a good one

Kekd n chekd.

Justin "Zykon B the Aboriginee" Trudeau is growing on me tbqh

this is wild, hopefully the Trudeau white supremacist angle gets pushed into msm

>Trudeau let's in every rapefugee.
>They all get comfy and unsuspecting while raping and murdering.
>Suddenly, they all vanish when the newest Canadian craze, the "Public Showerhouse + Muslim only rooms" pop up.
>When asked, Weedman just shrugs and says "What refugees?"

1488D Backwards Chinese Checkers.

kek

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Leaf ain’t bout this, Chief Leaf ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Leaf ain’t no hitta Chief Leaf ain’t this Chief Leaf a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Leaf I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

And lefties will be too high on Weedman's premium kush to care. Did we accidentally elect /our guy/ without trying? Burgers need to get on our level.

He's gonna start sucking black dicks now, isn't he.

That's right folks, Canada was also (((built by slavery)))

From your digits to his mouth.
Kek

Digits confirm common knowledge.

It won't work. He'll try, as your digits confirm, but this crazy bitch will keep screaming and it'll red pill normies on BLM, at least in Leafland. You can already see normies confused by this clip.

>BLM can't tell the difference between Canada and the US
>BLM can't tell the difference between Black people and Indians

As an ignorant USAian, did Canucks ever even have Slaves?

IS IT HAPPENING?!?!

PRAISE KEK!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Canada

We also had chinks building the railways where they were treated almost like slaves.

Now now, let me explain!

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

underrated/10

Save this rare pepe

W E W
E
W