LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-SmSoFeDC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiramis
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder the "give me your tired and poor" never applied and is actually more applied now than ever

Yeah, we full now, let them take it.

Mmkay, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Or do, whatever, just get the fuck gone already.

nay thanks and fuck those "tired and poor"

Sage

Anyone have that graph showing nonwhite immigration over time?
>European immigrants from similar ethnic groups as the founders of America who could not get benefits from the government and shared the same religion and cultural norms
>immigration from the third world into a welfare state that gives you a better standard of living than our parents had while subscribing to an ideology and religion that considers the host society evil and deserving of destruction

Can you replace it with a giant flashing neon "fuck off we're full" while you're at it?

and good riddance

muslims aren't tired they're savage

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHA! I'VE SEEN SOME POLITICAL COMICS IN MY TIME AND I HAVE TO SAY MOST OF THEM DON'T HIT THE MARK FOR ME, NOT REALLY MY TASTE IN GENERAL, BUT THIS ONE, THIS ONE PERFECTLY CAPTURES WHAT IS CURRENTLY GOING ON IN THE CURRENT POLITICS OF TODAY, AND IT EVEN LIFTS YOUR SPIRITS WITH A LITTLE CHUCKLE! I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE RENEWED FAITH IN THIS LOST AMERICAN ARTFORM OF POLITICAL COMICS, WHERE ONE THING IN THE COMIC REPRESENTS A CURRENT POLITICS OF TODAY THING, AND ANOTHER THING REPRESENTS ANOTHER POLITICS THING, AND THE PUNCHLINE IS WHEN THE CHARACTERS SPELL OUT WHAT REPRESENTS WHAT. THANKS MIKE PETERS

>accepting the tired

Why is this allowed?

Tired and poor means. Whitey in another land that toiled long and hard but still couldn't make it. America accepted these people. Hard work, and Big reward. Didn't mean lazy shitskins and spics that breed like rabbits and live off government gibmedats for their entire lives.

What about all the Somalian, Turkish, Pakistani, and Afghani "Refugees"

Make sure you take those too.

Reminder that the slogan on the statue of liberty was written by a Jew.

wtf is going on, canada is being cool today

the jewess that wrote that in 1940 did mean the degenerate and suhumans, not whiteyE

Thank god that we're not the go-to example of cuckolding anymore

Shit the founding fathers argued about even letting in Germans let alone muslims. Fuck them and fuck that gay inscription on lady liberty.

Also, it was written by a jew in the 1800s, not by the founding fathers, or anyone who had anything to do with the formation of the country and the formulation of our ideals as a nation.

That poem was written by a Jew and only affixed decades later.

I'm tired of this fucking meme. America has to be pro-immigration because of a fucking jew poem.

>written by a jew several years after lady liberty was already constructed and placed
good goy

Damn... Those poor refugees... I think we need to apologize for being white and privileged...

>syria
>poor

REALLY BUSTS MY BRAIN

REALLY FUCKING WORKS MY GOD DAMN NOGGIN OVER HERE

LIKE SHIT MAN

FUCK

IS THIS FUCKING REAL

>calls them "refugees"
>actually terrorists
Kek just like
>Correct The Record
>actually shills

You think a poem is a consitutional right now?
Wew

The statue of LIBERTY does not represent immigration. It represents LIBERTY!

It is clear that Germany's overly censored media and wealth redistribution shows that they don't know the first god damn thing about liberty.

Just stick Bart Simpson in there

Why must Sup Forums be right every single time

Will they paint it black?

Exactamundo.

It represents that those that are downtrodden and oppressed can flourish under our freedom. But only if they come here to legally and WANT to make something of themselves.
It isn't a suicide pact with Gibsmedats.

How can they be so tired if they're able to commit so many rapes and assaults?

powerful

Forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=G-SmSoFeDC0

Damn, why was 90s simpsons so damn redpilled?

Point out to a liberal that there are 64 million displaced people in the world. Are you going to accept them all? Where will they live, will you let them live with you are you going to buy them food? Are you willing to have your taxes quadruple to par for them? Yeah let's take in a few thousand that will solve the problem. Liberal like to believe in climate change, don't they realize that the middle east, parts of india, africa, central america, are going to become uninhabitable, water is going to dry up, fertile land is going to disappear. Now you have hundreds of millions of refugees, you can't take them all in.

They don't even look at facts or numbers. The US military does and they see what is coming, the wall was going to be built Trump or no Trump.

Reminder Lady Liberty is there because of American independence not refugee access.

reminder that the statue of liberty was stolen from norway by the french and given to america
pic related is the original lady liberty

LOL

needs a Ben Garrison signature.

Why doesn't anyone ever quote the next line:

>The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Lots of "wretched refuse" washing up these days. Boats full of shit.

Don't worry. You'll be back

wow atrocious cartoon....

germany where there will soon be sharia patrols, very limited freedom of speech, and restriction of many liberties... sure

drumpf amirite?

YOU AND ME WILL ALL GO DOWN IN HISTORY
WITH A SAD STATUE OF LIBERTY
AND A GENERATION THAT DIDN'T AGREE

You can have it. Its mostly filled with Europoor tourists these days anyway.

Also, wasnt the Statue sent over in like the mid to late 1800s? Long before America wanted anything to do with immigrants?

>germany where there will soon be sharia patrols, very limited freedom of speech, and restriction of many liberties...

>soon
hehe

You know that is not "lady liberty" right theres no such character.

She is also credited with inventing the chastity belt. Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus credits her as the first person to castrate a male youth into eunuch-hood: "Semiramis, that ancient queen who was the first person to castrate male youths of tender age

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiramis

>Go ask a french-man what he thinks about the USA having that statue.

A.
FUCKING.
LEAF.

Homes being built into the side of the grand canyon? That sounds freaking awesome, where can I buy one?

Rare
>pura vida

Fucking take it. Get it the fuck out of here if it means we have to flood the country with people unwilling to assimilate, destroy our culture/civilization/constitution, with no skills, don't speak the language, are illiterate in their native language let alone ours.

Just fucking take the green bitch and GO

Would you like our refugees,Canada?

this gave me cancer :D

After we kill the rest of the injuns it will happen. Check it

Lol. Lady liberty gonna get some ficki ficki

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums BTFO

>B T F O
>T
>F
>O

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ FOR ALL YOU FUCKING DRUMPFTARDS

PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Sure it is great if you like getting killed by morlocks.

>Statue of Liberty is from Norway
So I guess there is some truth to her being a muslim.

yeah the plaque with the 'send ur scum pls' poem was slapped up by a couple jews much later

They can have it. I'll keep this.

It's from Norway, not Sweden.

ftfy

Protip: the statue of liberty has no legal authority

There are good leafs

The minority are over the top libshit shitposters

ok! please do

maybe we can stop citing it everytime someone wants to kvetch for more shitskins

Close enough.

Because it's an obvious fact that even the meme morons here can get through their heads. It just shows how delusional the world has become.

HOLY SHIT /LEFTYPOL/ BTFO

>B T F O
>T
>F
>O

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ FOR ALL YOU FUCKING LIBTARDS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PEASE INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

I cant believe some of you fucking redneck yokels, think 'lady' liberty is a white cis-womyn

Pic related

The gas bill just got $10,000 cheaper

>by jews
Who woulda thought

>shit art
>chicken scratch
>priveleged
>the white man approached the circle sticks jar and took his own circle stick
>the chimp did not have to do anything and simply received their own circle stick
>they are now at the same end result despite one them giving zero effort
liberal humor

>Smithsonian Magazine
>the fucking sculptor himself said it was his Mom

Take it

Reminder that "give me your tired and poor" did not mean "flood this country with any and every faggot that comes here."

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

i love how the "no more washington gridlock" is utter bullshit, considering all the dems are shitting all over everything.

That sounds rad

>cant even draw the swastika right in a comic
Wow, even in a fictional comic the hate crimes are hoaxes.

>that swastika

Even liberals know that it's not actual nazis.

Has anyone actually read the full poem? It speaks directly to Europe.

>Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

>With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

>Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

>A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

>Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

>Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

>Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

>The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

>“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she

>With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,

>Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

>The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

>Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

>I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

It addresses Europe, the Old World, as this ancient Colossus, and now it tells it to send it's downtrodden and poor. The same masses of poor Europeans who would come to America and make it what it is.

>give a monument to Murica
>it's a leftist shit statue that people will use against the country
DEVILISH

good. move it. can the kikes finally stop?

What the fuck did you just fucking blah blah blah nigger

subtle

underrated post

this just makes me like trump more.
same for that hitler ad they did.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4

just makes me want to vote for him more.

comfy

Also, at the time the vast majority of immigration was Western European. It was from the same countries that controlled vast global empires, the 'Old Colossus', so to speak. Lady Liberty, 'Mother of Exiles' was speaking to them in saying 'send me your huddled masses,' etc.

It's funny how the same leftists who call America a white racist country that racially excluded people now point to a poem that basically encouraged that very same thing as a reason to accept immigration from the third world

Yes, please take all the trash Germany. Do us a solid

>Trump can't use a computer
What is Twitter?

>MUH IMMIGRASHUN
Descendant of Georgian colonists here. Krauts and frogs do not fucking belong here, this used to be an Anglo-Saxon nation until you disgusting europoors came over.

>Trump has not one, but TWO Twitter accounts now

These four years, man. These four years.

Hey if someone here has a tumblr account, please post pic related for me

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Accepting fake refugees has nothing to do with liberty