Satire to trigger your libtard FB friends

I make (and am going to continue to make) vox-style videos satirizing the left and their silly movements. Hopefully this could help redpill some folks. Would appreciate some feeback on the latest video, and also some ideas for future ones.

Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=2CfRMZgrrPo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8
youtube.com/watch?v=BxYHxJahzmU
youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE
youtube.com/watch?v=VHfAGh5fG3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

great work user, subbed

Mein seids

great shit. thats good, damn good

I chuckled.

Subbed, user.

not bad!

Funny

Subbed.

As for suggestions, maybe at the end of the video you could say you've put links and sources in the description, then have a link to madonna saying she'd suck everyone's dick or something. Not really the best idea because you can't reference most of the shit those people have said, but it's something to think about.

Thanks everyone!

Yeah I want it to be subtle throughout the videos, and not overtly right-sided or else the libs will cuck out immediately. Including links is a good idea though I'll do that

kek bless you! Shadilay brother.

Not bad. Keep this up and you'll go far.

Subscribed.

user thats brilliant, keep up the good werk

Have a bump, I don't have a Jewtube account but I would sub if I did.

Topkek user, fucking hilarious and well done.

Undead shahman warlock holy fuck kek

This is pretty great, not gonna lie. High fucking quality kek.

Pretty good content OP, but I worry about the slow build-up in the beginning. I would've turned it off seconds into it, had you not linked from here.

Cher joke took too long, no pay-off.

I'd say work on delivery, voice, inflection, be HIGH ENERGY.

I'm in dental school - trust me, nothing worth doing comes easy, or is natural talent. Keep working at it if this is your dream!

>Undead Shaman warlock

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
.....AAAAHHAHAHHAHAH

You magnificent bastard.
Bump for great justice.

Subbed famalam.

i keked at the michael moore segment

please do more of these

Subbed and bumped

not subtle enough

It's pretty good mate, post this shit to plebbit to garner more traffic.

this, you need some work OP.

if you aren't a larping faggot then you are a god

You need to work with Right Side Broadcasting and RT on the downlow and find a way to satirize the left, most of the satirization right now (which is depressingly low energy and mostly fake news) is done by HBO and (((big networks))) theres plenty of material on the left to be used to red pill people. Just needs good writers, your visual, voice and graphics are top notch 11/10 Good work OP

Can I intern for BASH News? I would like to be Minister of Social Propaganda.

ROBBIE ROTTEN?

>this video is unavailable
nice

Yeah, that was actually one of the things I worried about, I didn't want to jump straight into the satire without setting up a somewhat believable premise, but that makes for a shitty beginning. Thanks for the advice though, I'm definitely going to try and refine the videos

I'd actually say go for a subtler approach
The best shitposts are the ones you don't realize are shitposts

heh I wish I could land those connections.

Honestly if you wanna help out no /s then yeah just message the page I could use it

whats your email, do you have a throw away? I think what we can do is make a discord and we can use that to gather ideas, the video you made is a good portfolio, we just gotta find what to satirize on the left. Again theres plenty of good materials.

you know it

What microphone are you using?

A Blue Yeti Pro

I don't know anything about microphones
I was just curious

the lizards man, the world is getting hotter.there gonna all need to be fit with little booties. our they burn there feet.

Solid, OP. Keep it up.

Sincerely, a fucking leaf.

Sum Gud shit subbed

Yeah Its a decent mic, I just added some voice compression shit in ableton to make it sound a little better. I've been using that goober Ezra Klein on Vox as a yardstick essentially and just trying to copy his characteristics/sound exactly

[email protected]

Good shit bro, keep it up.

The bit with Cher was some funny shit, I'm subscribed.

Kek, never larped so that must mean I am literally jesus

Thanks for the comments and subs guys, means a lot.

The next vid I'm thinkin about doing will be "Anti Trump" but it will just be complete silly bullshit. I'll post it here when I finish so stay tuned

>subtle
at the very beginning it seemed subtle, then it was too overt and I thought most people would be turned off- however it was really funny towards the end.

I saw the subtle Soros pic, I suggest you try to redpill people more and really talk about that kind of stuff but use a 100% legit tone throughout the entirety of the video so people don't realize what side you're on. Use quotes from Soros interviews, etc but maintain a neutral voice and make it seem like the horrible things he says are actually ok

also good production value

I shared your shit to my sock Facebook, funny as hell Good work literally Jesus

The production value is spot on and I laugh at it, but the left will just dismiss it. What I want to see is a Colbert Report for Sup Forums. Satire these cunts by exaggerating and lampooning their selfish virtue significantly values.

See the director in this "documentary"

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8

subbed, keep it up

Get some of those shitty top X listicles going.

The top 5-10 reasons to get an abortion. Make it completely selfish and self centered reasons to get an abortion.

He's onto something

You should've snuck in the occassional real quote
>allahu akbar - salah sarsour

user, that's literally perfect, going in the ideas folder for sure. Thanks!

holy shit OP

lmao

That's some quality right there, if I had a youtube account I'd sub.

Bumping glorious thread

I will sub. I tried doing satire and posting it here but it was too good and Sup Forums was mean to me. SAD! I wanted to troll sjws not here.

link?

Sadly, not satire.

good idea but too obvious

Deleted it but I made a few more where I play an sjw feminist and only a few people could understand it was satire. Probably because there are many that are really like that.

This.

>mostly incomprehensible
>i guess supposed to be pupinia level satire but reversed
>breaks character at 1:53
>a grill

youtube.com/watch?v=BxYHxJahzmU

Not satire either.

I love how it looks like Vice News

You can spoon feed this shit to the dullards and they'll gobble it up like ice cream

most of the time you're just thinking of what to say instead of doing real liberal rambling and it kinda shows. i suggest doing what OP did, which is imitate the real libtards, production value, editing style and all.

example is this stupid cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE

she speaks of her shit with such confidence that it truly annoys me

as long as we're linking all our amateur videos let me link mine

youtube.com/watch?v=VHfAGh5fG3A

This isn't bad, I just subbed.

That's the goal. I just had the thought "these fucking retards will share anything that appears to align with their political beliefs within the first 10 seconds" and then went from there

ok this was pretty good lmao

Undead shaman warlock - hahahaha

Good shit man, keep it up.

Hey user good work! I do motion graphics including 3D if you'd like help in future work - let me know!

absolutely. shoot me an email man [email protected]

nice

what do you use for video editing?

A pirated copy of Adobe After Effects

holy shit lmao

You are literally putting words into their mouths.

This isn't gonna convince anyone.

You need to point out how stupid their actual speeches are.