GLORIOUS AMERICAN WOMEN APPRECIATION THREAD

>daily reminder American women are the most based women on the planet

>daily reminder Trump would have never won without their millions of based white votes

>daily reminder every time you fall for the hate women kikery youre doing Schlomos work for him

>daily reminder youre not a fucking prize yourself, stop holding everyone to impossible standards you gigantic self important faggots

>daily reminder if you bring more to the table than 3 NEETbux a month you, too, can have a based conservative white qt Trump supporter

>daily reminder a few whores say nothing about the integrity and poise of the majority of American women

>daily reminder its you, not them

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/150359/half-germans-obese-overweight.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, yes goyim. Hate your women. Theyre all blacked whores.

Repeat after me

>ALL WOMEN ARE LIBERAL WHORES WHO WANT YOUR MONEY

more american women voted for obongo

women just hate women

Those same white male Trump voters also voted for Obongo

You cant hold one responsible and not the other.

Were in this together whether you like it or not. The ONLY way to truly MAGA is to do it hand in hand with our incredible women.

>WHO WANT YOUR MONEY

This part is true.

God i love white people

t. Lonely woman

I am unattractive and could not attractive an American woman.

It is pretty much too late for me anyway.

rubber lipped nigger chimps cant compete

wtf I hate white women now

This whole Trump vote thing has honestly put them in perspective for me. I try to withhold judgement now.

I think the 33% latino men is way more significant 2bh.

literally one out of three latinos voted for Donald Trump. Would you have believed this a week before the elections?

Lib faggots blown the fuck out.

No one watching the media piss themselves was hilarious.

Women only voted for Trump because they want to be deep-dicked by a charismatic chad. It had nothing to do with saving Western civilization you stupid idiot

No, sorry, fuck modern women. Quit being a white knight nationalist.

No hymen no diamond

>Only insecure people want virgins
Nope, it has nothing to do with insecurity. Virgins are less likely to cheat and divorce
>That's impossible in today's age
It was considered a bare-minimum requirement just half a century ago. There's no reason to enable bad behavior
>Muh white race
Fuck off, fix immigration.
>You're not a prize yourself
Virginity was previously a bare minimum requirement. The ability to keep one's legs closed is not the pinnacle of human perfection

You do realize that Tomi Lahren was tweeting about "popping that p" and drowning people with wetness before she got her gig as a generic "conservative" bimbo, right?

That 33% is only 33% of the total of Hispanic men that voted, not 33% of the total of Hispanic men in the country.

I guarantee that Conservative Hispanic men are overrepresented among Hispanic that vote.

>fucking racist Nazis are threatening to take over the government and tip the balance of the Supreme Court, but I'm too tired to vote so fuck it

When you wake up alone at 40 I want you to remember this post. Then I want you to remind yourself it didnt have to be that way.

That doesnt matter to me at all. Kids are fucking stupid. Kids grow up.

Yes, fellow white man, tell me how much you hate white babies

>You'll end up alone.

Literally preferable to marrying some trashy used goods woman that I resent.

>That doesnt matter to me at all. Kids are fucking stupid. Kids grow up.

Kids grow up. They also grow into things. Just because Tomi Lahren is now talking about Conservative values doesn't mean she's not a complete whore.

>4% black women voted Trump
>AYO DIS RAYCIS TRYNA TAKE AWAY MY PROGRAMS FO MY KIDS, MY BABY DADDY TYRONE IN JAIL SO THIS NIGGA TRUMP FINNA TRY TO TAKE MY KIDS AWAY? FUCK THAT NIGGA.

bitch, you got REKD in the last thread so you started this shitty one with the same stale pasta. get fucked, roastie.

I hope your yeast infection starts smelling so bad that strangers ask you if everything is ok.

I dont want you to end up alone user, thats the whole point of this thread.

I want you to find someone who fills your soul with happiness, I want you to find someone you can shitpost irl to for 24 hours a day. I want you to be happy.

Realistically Id say 1 in 5 women are irredeemable trash. That leaves 80% glorious based white American women that dont ask for anything more than a man who can provide for them. AS HE SHOULD.

Lahren is many things, but she is not a bimbo. She is a invaluable friend to our movement and I cant help you if youre too dense to see that.

That one fucked me up as well. I wanna drink a beer with a black woman Trump supporter so fucking bad.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??? Are you a fucking computer?

This is the exact same goddamn shit you said in the last thread, with even the same fucking joo picture.

For the record, I still don't fucking believe you, and ALL SLITS ARE NASTY WHORES!!!

I posted IN that thread. Im not the OP, you realize the difference right?

>he thinks im a grill

Its ok user, I still love you and wish you happiness

Not sure what the numbers are off the top of my head, but this mostly stems from the single vs. married women divide.

That's how it is with every demographic though. That's why the always try to "turn out the vote", because the less politically intelligent and more apathetic they are, the more likely they are to fall for Democrat bullshit. Only 27% of eligible voters as a whole voted for Trump.

I don't want to end up alone either. I just think it's preferable to marrying a woman that has a fault that I cannot overlook, that's also a big risk for a future marriage. That's why I'm focusing exclusively on younger, introverted girls.

CDC statistics have 18-22 year old virgins listed at ~20%. 1 in 5 women in general are marriage material.

Tomi Lahren is helpful to the movement, but she's still a bimbo, and honestly not that bright. I just dislike her because she was literally a cyberwhore before becoming eye candy for the conservative movement.

Helpful? Yes. Likeable? Not for me. She's like Milo in that regard, only, I don't completely hate Milo.

confirmed copypasta.
everybody feel free to ignore irrelevant slitposting.

Do you even get out of your basement? How many American woman have you ever dated?

Not all womyn!

I never said you were the OP of the last one. I said you got REID and left hoping to spread your lies elsewhere.

and no one believes that you aren't some fat, lonely, desperate craigslist personals single mom hoping to cuck some beta into paying for your shitty decisions.

shove your virtue signaling up your disease ridden ass, you fat fucking bitch.

*REID
REKD. I shouldn't phone post, but I have gunsmith cats playing on the laptop.

I posted both of those. Heres the other thread:

Any reason to hate women huh? Sucks user, I hope you work that out eventually.

Bruh. If youre basing your potential dating pool on CDC statistics then Ive got a bridge to sell you.

People are more than numbers. Given the right circumstances every last one of us would land in a CDC chart that makes us look bad.

>1-800-COME-ON-NOW

Go to a bar with some friends. Talk to some women with no ulterior motives whatsoever, try to see them as human beings and youll be pleasantly surprised.

Look Im no Cassanova but Ive had several long term relationships with incredible women and I fully trust Ill marry the right one someday. I would have never met any of them if I based who I talked to on CDC statistics.

This user fucks

Do you have any suggestions on how a grill like me can deal with all this leg hair? Its really hurting my chances with bois like u bby

>Other people do bad things too, just overlook it.

Even if I ignore the fact that they're more likely to cheat on me and divorce me, the thought of marrying some girl who has fucked other men disgusts me on so many levels.

As far as bars go, you don't meet good people in bars, you meet trash.

also,
>he thinks im a grill
If you aren't, then you are a faggot bitch white knight who will die childless while being so fucking gullible you'll never know it.
You will waste your whole life paying for Chad's bastard children while your wife posts on craigslist every time you go to work because she needs a real penis in between her legs or she will start mainlining the heroin again out of sheer disappointment.

see

Im not suggesting going to the bar to meet your future wife, which is why I said to go with no ulterior motives

I want you to go so you can start to see them as human beings again. Human beings have sex, if you cant get past that Im afraid theres not much hope in any fulfilling relationship. Have you not had sex yourself? How old are you?

I dont know why your fanny is so flustered user. I genuinely only want you to stop letting kikes tell you about OUR women, I want you to be happy. Call it a virtue signal all you want, I call it the continuation of the white race.

T.angry virgin

They just dont get it, do they Hanz?

Great argument, there.

I do see women as human beings. And no, human beings don't run around fucking everything with a pulse. Virginity was considered a bare minimum requirement for marriage just half a century ago. Trying to pretend that the sexual revolution just "brought things out of the shadows" needs to stop.

>Have you not had sex yourself/How old are you?

22 and no. I've only dated one girl (17-22, it was just ended about six months back, now). She was raised in a fairly hardline religious household, so she was adamant on the "No sex until marriage" thing.

And look, if you're so concerned about demographics, go talk immigration. This generation of women might be the worst to have ever existed, they need to learn a lesson.

So youre a traditionalist? Nothing wrong there.

Although, in a traditionalist society your role as a man would be to provide a stable income, a car and housing for your family. Are you successful user? If not I find the irony of your views to be overbearing

Actually the younger generation is expected to be the most conservative since before our grandparents. Immigration is serious problem and I fully support deporting every last shitskin in our beautiful country, but its wholly irrelevant to your sex life

Forgot pic

le coalburning cuckservative woman

>Are you successful user?

Right now? Not exactly. I don't want to turn this into a blogpost so I'll keep it short, but that was part of the reason I broke up with my girlfriend. I majored in economics and graduated. I wanted to go off to Law School, and I've made that clear to her for years, especially since my father offered to pay. Long story short, her wanting to settle down ASAP, in conjunction with a few other things ended the relationship. I could've been in School this year, but took a year off to try and work on things. Now, I'm just working a shitty McJob in retail, because the deadline for College applications has already passed for any decently respectable university.

tl;dr: I'll be successful, I just let life get in the way, and had a wrench thrown into my life plan temporarily.

>Gen Z.

That looks promising. If nothing else, hopefully I can just end up with some younger girl that I click with.

I'm not getting my hopes up too high, though. A lot of the stats on sexuality in the 50s & 60s are skewed towards being more promiscuous than was the case. Plus, I've seen some troubling things elsewhere (Less men having sex, women remaining fairly constant).

The only thing that really fixes sexuality is to firmly reestablish a properly patriarchal society again. To do that, we'd need an economic collapse, and a boatload of older women realizing they can't have it all and ending up alone. It does look like we'll get the latter, at least.

>minorities are irrelevant to your sex life.

They are, but immigrants are the problem with regard to demography. A niche group of individuals having 1 or 2 more kids than the average white couple won't fix things when hordes of foreigners are pouring in.

>53%

That's not nearly enough. That means 47% of white women don't care about muslim immigration

Also, 63% for white men is shameful. It should be like 80% at least

Pic related is still better than women.

>American women are the most based women on the planet

lmao

Dont you think as someone with traditionalist values that you shouldnt hold women to those standards until you meet them yourself?

Who knows. You might meet one that changes your mind along the way, women are good at that sort of thing.

There is a totally patriarchal society already user, all you have to do is convert to Islam. In fact it sounds like thatd be a good fit for you.

4 out of 10? Thats all?

Seems you fat faggots have us beat

gallup.com/poll/150359/half-germans-obese-overweight.aspx

when i read more than the headline

Salty nigger, I'll hold whatever standards I want. I'm not some desperate r9k faggot who keeps bitching about not having a woman. If my standards are that they've had less than one sexual partner previously, never been with a woman or a nigger, and have a brain on their shoulders, then those are my standards.

You just sound like one of those pathetic sluts who can't get a man anymore and she's angrily venting about it.

>Dont you think as someone with traditionalist values that you shouldnt hold women to those standards until you meet them yourself?

I'm not asking for them to have any acquired trait at this point, I'm asking for them to have not fucked other guys. Like I said, I'm already a college graduate, I could go land a career as an actuary, but I'm planning on going to Law School. I'd say that's fairly good.

>You might meet one that changes your mind along the way

In the six months that I've been single, I've met two younger ones that I've liked well. I cut both of them off, because they were used goods. I don't think that's going to happen.

>Islam

Unfortunately, it's too intertwined with Arab culture at this point. I do prefer Islam, theologically to Christianity though. They have proper rules and their mosques are actually regulatory. Christianity today is nothing but people sinning 6 days a week and LARPing as good people on Sundays.

I'll be completely serious, though. I'd rather Muslims end up on top than modern white society. I'd prefer neither, but we have a long road ahead to get our shit in order.

Plus, I'm not really advocating for the outright oppression of women, or anything. I just want both genders to keep their legs closed, gender roles to be followed and marriage to be treated seriously. In essence, 1950s Middle America.

see

You literally just got done telling me you wanted to control immigration. Now you want to replace our society altogether. Which is it, user?

Im getting the impression youll rationalize any outrageous stance so long as it justifies your hatred of women

lmao

My point really isn't that hard to get. Yes, I want to control immigration, because I am hoping that we can actually fix our society and make it worthwhile again.

That being said, your statement:

>There is a totally patriarchal society already user, all you have to do is convert to Islam. In fact it sounds like thatd be a good fit for you.

Which would seem to indicate that the only major problem you see in society right now is demography.

I don't hate women, and haven't said anything to suggest that. Yet somehow, you took my arguments in favor for, really, what is 1950s America, as "Islam being a [better] fit [for me]."

I'm not suggesting anything radical, just a return to the way things were. The fact that you're equating decency to foreign barbarism is telling, to say the very least.

And to make it explicitly clear, no I don't want to replace our society. I'm just of the opinion that our society in its current form does not deserve to exist. I'm all in for fixing it, but if that doesn't happen, I won't cry if Muslims overtake the West. The ability to fuck whoever you want isn't the pinnacle of Western achievement.

>Which would seem to indicate that the only major problem you see in society right now is demography.

Fair assessment. The 50s could only exist because we all shared the same beliefs.

Its hard to believe you dont hate them user. Im willing to take your word for it considering most who really hate them have no problem admitting it, but I genuinely think just talking to more of them, regardless if theyve had the completely natural act of sex before, would help to alleviate some of your concerns.

Theyre simply not as bad as you make them out to be

American based woman here. We're not all liberal left wing feminists. I don't hate men, in fact been married to the same man for a number of years.

Thank you user.

Hey no problem

I think you guys should start posting more and absolutely refuse to take the shit these permavirgins throw your way

Youre welcome here

maybe the whole women hate meme is intended to benifet (((them)))

We should try to win women over. Even if they've taken 50 dicks so long as they start voting trump i don't care.

>Fair assessment. The 50s could only exist because we all shared the same beliefs.

To an extent, sure. But the fact that we were, in many senses, still a patriarchal society helped quite a bit.

>It's hard to believe you don't hate them...

I really don't, though. I talk to plenty, I know girls that I consider to be friends, I've never really had a problem with them as individuals, I'm just capable of looking at general trends (voting patterns, historical track record of matriarchal societies, etc.)

In a way, it's sort of like minorities. I was fortunate enough to have been born in a relatively wealthy family. In my area of town, and the schools I've attended, I really only ever ran into "the best of the best" when it came to nonwhites. I've gotten on well with most of the ones I've met. But crime stats, IQ data, and the Putnam studies exist regardless of my own skewed anecdotes, so I'd prefer as few of them in my country as possible.

>but I genuinely think just talking to more of them, regardless if theyve had the completely natural act of sex before, would help to alleviate some of your concerns.

I mentioned before that I talk to plenty. I don't automatically "hate" any woman who's had sex, I just write them off as a potential girlfriend.

With regard to the naturalness of sex, so what? There's literal data detailing the objective downsides to relationships with women who aren't virgins.

>They're not as bad as you make them out to be

I wouldn't go that far. Sure, not every one of them is an obese, neon-haired bulldyke, but compare women nowadays to women a little over half a century ago. They've gone downhill as a group. Really, society as a whole has gotten worse in most regards since women's liberation.

Do I hate them? No, but their role really isn't to hold the reins of culture. They've made a mess of it every single time they've been allowed to do so. I'd rather appreciate women for being proper women, than cheap imitations of men.

How would hating women benefit (((them)))? Especially when they've not only been the ones pushing for women to be this way, but also pushing for us to overlook their new faults.

>50 dicks

I can't even imagine what the divorce and infidelity rates for someone like that would look like.

NIGEL GETS IT

They could have taken 400 black dicks, I dont care, Im not going to marry that one.

>I'd rather appreciate women for being proper women, than cheap imitations of men.

This we wholly agree on. Which is exactly why Im trying to celebrate the 53% who voted Trump!

If you hate white women you dont have white babies user

This is the reason for white genocided ok the US. We're part of the founding stock so actually care about the founding values

All monwhites are products of globalism or slacery so they vote against us out of spite

There's a lot more to being a proper woman than voting for a moderate Paleocon.

That is true, but they don't need "fewer white babies" they just need to keep the doors open and it's game over regardless.

Their interests are and have been in undermining the family through women. They've been successful in doing that. Unfortunately, the only way to fix the family is if these newly liberated women don't have men swoop in to come save them.

Plus, look at the majority of reactions to even MRAs. Actual egalitarians that just want reformations in family courts are absolutely shit on by them.

If you remove safety nets for modern women, some will fall through, the rest will fall in line. That's the last thing (((they))) want.

Theres more to being a man as well, but Im still celebrating their vote to this day as well

>Unfortunately, the only way to fix the family is if these newly liberated women don't have men swoop in to come save them.

Couldnt agree less user. So long as the state is a better provider than you are nothing will change. You have to give them a reason to change.

>MRAs

Something like 1 in 20 American women identify as a feminist, taking the MRA angle is only going to turn off all 20. I understand why they take the positions they do, but they should be directed at society and not the individual. Sally up the street didnt write the law that allows prenups to be thrown out.

>That's the last thing (((they))) want

Im all for removing safety nets, but if youre not there to provide when its pulled out from under her I dont see how that could possibly benefit birthrates

I guess Im a bit traditionalist in that I believe in taking care of your family unit.

Give up OP. The r9k, MGTOW pisters on this board are jaded, emotional weaklings who can't be reasoned with. They think that women are supposed to be like men instead of looking at themselves and realizing they fail with women because they fail to live up to their biological role as the leader in relationships between sexes. These dudes are betas with deep-seated mommy issues.

Theyre the future, and I have a serious soft spot for my fellow anons

I cant give up that easily.

I've been around here a while. Ignore what I find offensive and post occasionally. Don't get offended that easily. I see a lot of young men in here who haven't yet married & get that it's got to suck dating in this day and age, for women as well.
Media and entertainment give a false sense of the "ideal" man or woman. The standards are not realistic.

>Theres more to being a man as well, but Im still celebrating their vote to this day as well

There is, and I'm not contesting that, but as a straight guy in a thread regarding women, they're not entirely relevant.

>MRAs

I'm not sympathizing with MRAs, I really don't care for them too much. I'm just saying that if (((they))) wanted actual gender divisions, they'd be bankrolling MRA movements as well. They don't. It's not even the unpopularity, or fringe-ness of it either. They were more than willing to throw their weight behind rabid feminism decades ago, after all.

>Im all for removing safety nets, but if youre not there to provide when its pulled out from under her I dont see how that could possibly benefit birthrates

In the short term, it won't. In the long term, if younger women see older, unhappy, unmarried women, they'll take note and actually sign on to the role of mother and wife again.

>I guess Im a bit traditionalist in that I believe in taking care of your family unit.

No offense, but I'd say you're not really a traditionalist, you're just enabling women at this point. Providing for women is fine, taking care of your own family is essential; however, the unfortunate reality today is that most women just don't deserve to be provided for, and they really shouldn't (and statistically aren't going to be) a part of any respectable family.

Women don't just get to do whatever they want and expect to have a seat at the table when they're done.

Enjoy getting cuckolded, divorced and taken to the cleaners, dumbshit

MGTOW is the future. Fuck off Jewboy.

MGTOW + Hentai/Pornhub is all you need in this day and age.

2D doesn't steal your money or fuck nigger cock on the weekend. 2D is faithful and pure.

> 1 in 20 women identifies as a feminist

Try 1 in 4 mate

>Just be a leader, that will undo all of those dicks she's taken.

Are you seriously arguing against reality right now?

If you find a decent woman, and they do exist, by all means, go marry her.

Whores need to be left out in the fucking cold, though.

I don't need love, I don't need a wife. I will however have children and pay child support. lol I might even visit them once and a while. I'll let you know how trying the black american family dynamic works out.

There's an awful lot of spook-posting and spook-enabling in this thread.

Your ideological position is based on your own fears of not being good enough. You project these fears onto me because secretly you hope that these things will happen to me, since me having a successful relationship with a woman would further confirm your insecurities. The truth is that nobody who lashes out this badly about this topic truly wants to be single, but you're too afraid to take a chance because you're either undesirable or have had your feelings hurt in the past. You're an impotent coward. Myself? I don't worry about the prospect of my wife letting someone else put their dick in her or leaving me. If it were to happen I'd deal with it and make the best out of the rest of my life.

Fuck this breaks my heart

Both sides are going through the exact same thing and very few of us are willing to trust each other anymore.

We need to turn off the (((tv))) and go back to church.

>Women don't just get to do whatever they want and expect to have a seat at the table when they're done.

I think this is where the disconnect comes in. Most women are nothing like this, in fact statistically very few are.

this

Notice how the user who is happily married understands this.

>Tries to convince me that women aren't blacked whores
>Posts a literal blacked whore

Kill yourself nigger

This.

Depends on how you define it. I'm not saying they're all massive whores, I just don't deal with serial monogamists, either.

You're a statistically illiterate loser. Enjoy alphaing your way uphill against divorce and infidelity rates.

Oh, and if you want kids, I suggest taking a look at what single motherhood does to them.

>Myself? I don't worry about the prospect of my wife letting someone else put their dick in her

Cuck of the year award.

I'm certainly not advocating that you marry any random whore. But I will say that many in the r9k crowd have unrealistic standards, especially compared to what they themselves have to offer a prospective partner. There are no perfect people. If you have force of will and a persuasive disposition you may find that most women are somewhat malleable though.

I have to hand it to white women. You did a good job.

American are complete shit you virgin faggot.

Virginity isn't perfection, though. Just half a century ago it was considered the bare minimum requirement for marriage by many.

And yeah, women are malleable. That doesn't change the fact that taking dicks makes them less valuable, and that sex has psychological consequences that pure force of will can overcome.

You can win them over by breaking their bones.

>Automatised
>Artificial
>Uterus

Boom, saved the white race. Women can go extinct and nothing of value would be lost

Except behind every great man was a supportive woman. You might be able to find a handful of examples to the contrary, but there are always outliers and it proves nothing.

There is a natural symbiotic relationship between the sexes, we need them as much as they need us

I'm comfortable in my relationship, but I'm also not afraid to be single. Your buttmad ranting and fantastical projections don't effect me in the slightest. I'm not even suggesting that you should try to find a wife. I'm just calling you out for the bitter coward that you are.
>Virginity isn't perfection, though. Just half a century ago it was considered the bare minimum requirement for marriage by many.
It's not a half-century ago. If your standard is virgin or bust, then by all means advocate for chastity among women, since it's in your interest to do so. I think you're going to continue to be very disappointed though. Total lifetime monogamy is not the default position of most human beings throughout history. I don't believe that being insanely promiscuous is particularly healthy either, but there's a middle-ground.

Parasitic sounds more accurate.
If you don't take reproduction into account, we can do just fine without any women around.

But I'm not that sure about the other way around.

>pic related: white endgame

I want the person laying next to me to be an actual person. If you dont thats entirely up to you, but choosing to do so is no ones fault but your own.

Why can't it be a man?