Traitors in the ranks

Check out who took money from Soros, the big jew himself. Don't forget their names Sup Forums. These guys all deserve a rope.
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/records-soros-fund-execs-funded-paul-ryan-marco-rubio-jeb-bush-john-mccain-john-kasich-lindsey-graham-in-2016/

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/ontario-liberals-face-backlash-over-fundraising-pressure-tactics/article29467353/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

breitbart is fake news

All the broke ones....

well that only leaves christie.
he was always my favorite
after trump of course

>Breitbart

i don't know if john mccain or rosie odonnell is more butthurt about trump being president.

>Soaring Ted not on the list
He truly is our Vegeta.

>shills present themsleves

>Ctrl+F
>Ted Cruz

Phew, safe.
Looks like Jeb! is going in the naughty list.

Soros you leave the delegates alone now!

>Chris Christi
>Cruz
>Trump

Only heavy weights not compromised. The rest are traitors.

Yeah really everyone on that list sucks.

Honestly, not surprised by the names.
Thank goodness El Rato wasn't in the list, I'm warming up to the guy.

They donate to everyone!

but they donate big to their pets.

Thank you for correcting the record

Oh shit! My bad I forgot the Sleepy Doctor! He is so quiet.

sweet ted cruz is not on the list his redemption arc was amazing

we already knew the others were trash... i had a little hope for marco rubio but looks like he will always be a foolish foam boy

>In total, executives with the Soros-founded company pushed $36,800 into the coffers of these GOP candidates just this past cycle. That does not include Super PACs or campaign committees, which saw tens of thousands of dollars more.

It's actually fucking nothing. Jeb Bush alone spent over $100 million on his campaign.

I would be surprised if any of these candidates were even aware of who these donors were.

Canada only exists because of the population boom from: British Loyalists, draft dodgers, and asians.

You are the FUCKING REFUSE of my great nation. Shut your fucking mouth and never post again.

This man is correct.

This is a white man's board Pedro

>breitbart

Cruz 2024.

>Trump 2020
>Cruz 2024
>Cruz 2028

I think by the time rato holds the office he will be our first cyborg president.

You had to pay more than any one candidate got, $15k, for one table at Wynnes cash for access event

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/ontario-liberals-face-backlash-over-fundraising-pressure-tactics/article29467353/

The amount these guys paid isn't even enough to bribe the premier of Ontario. These are well connected US presidential candidates which in one case got upwards of a hundred million dollars to fund their campaign.

It's actually nothing.

This is the biggest non story in non-story town, in the united states of non-stories.

Actually wait, it was 16k-18k a table at their highest priced cash for access event.

I mean I don't like these guys or soros, I just have a problem giving a shit. I doubt Soros himself, or any of these candidates knew this happened. The amount of money is so small, that it is not even worth their time thinking about donations this small.

just like argentina is white

fbpb

post actual source or gtfo.

>Leaf
Congratulations you made a reasonable point.

Controlled opposition pushing globalist agenda

If soros is attending them, that means he believes they will make deals with him
i dont want no candidate who could ever think about selling the country out to old man soros.

This is old news. Jews fund all sides in artificial hegelian dialectic conflicts in order to ferment contention to whit Ordo Ab Chao controls, etc.

nah ontarios just fucked man

I was going to call you a faggot but you're actually right. This is too small to even count as a "hedging bets" sort of thing. Probably Soros gave some internal directive like "give a small amount of money to any candidate friendly to our general agenda" and some random picked these donations.

Also that just reminded me that in our current Conservative Party leadership election everyone was giving Leitch shit over the $500/plate dinner organized by lawyers for her funds. Fucking faggots. Of course it was organized by lawyers, who do they think runs the party? PROTIP: 90% lawyers. $500 per plate is small time too, not even close to the maximum private campaign donation ($1650) in Canada.

MFW when no Rand

WHY DID YOU DO IT JEB?! WE WERE GOING TO P-PAINT IT GREEN

>I agree with everyone but Chris Cristie.

He had that bridge scandal and he's a big advocate for taxing soft drinks and fattier foods even though he's fat as fuck. Also held a grudge against weed, he's a slimeball and Sup Forums should know that i thought.

Sleepy doctor
Rand Paul

wasn't this already widely known?

Lol breitbart is just propaganda at this point. Missed when they actually tried to report on things.

You have to provide a reason as to why you believe they're fake news, otherwise no one's going to believe your accusation, this isn't your New York times article.

As is the Record©.

you know the reason Christie was out for being Romney's VP was because he was too much of a cuck for Islam, right?

>Hitler taxed soft drinks
>Hitler hated pot
>Hitler shut down (bombed) some bridges
Is Christi, dare I say, /ourguy/?

You wish it was fake but it's not,
you Argentinian nigger

>(((Breitbart))) News Network (known commonly as (((Breitbart))) News, (((Breitbart))) or Breitbart.com) is a conservative American news, opinion and commentary website founded in 2007 by conservative commentator and entrepreneur Andrew (((Breitbart))).

>Breitbart was born in Los Angeles, California, on February 1, 1969. He was the adopted son of Gerald and Arlene (((Breitbart))), a restaurant owner and banker respectively, and grew up in the affluent suburb of Brentwood, Los Angeles. He was raised Jewish; his adoptive mother had converted to Judaism when marrying his adoptive father. He attended Hebrew school and had a bar mitzvah. He said that his birth certificate indicated his biological father was a folk singer.

>Andrew would remain proudly Jewish, although not always religiously observant. He would sing Hebrew songs at work while also teasing his Orthodox Jewish colleagues for keeping a kosher diet. (((Breitbart))) later said of his profession: “I’m glad I’ve become a journalist because I’d like to fight on behalf of the Israeli people... And the Israeli people, I adore and I love.”

>He was buried in the Jewish plot at the Hillside Memorial Park Cemetery.

Yes goy, if you don't like the mainstream news, we have a selection of (((alternative))) news that's just to your fringe right-wing taste. There's Breitbart and theres RT news. Question more!!! Doesn't it tingle your skeptical sensibilities?

Seems that a hedge fund with big names and a lot of different executives has donated a meager sum to opposition.

Not to big a deal but still shady as far as Soros meddling goes.

>tfw he was on our side the whole time

>tfw he really was the down to earth limited government constitutionalist he said he was

Why do you guys keep ignoring that George Soros gave $1 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS to Steven Mnuchin to start Dune Capital.

It's like your minds block out anything that might implicate Trump. Deep brainwashing going on here.

And you're Alaska's steaming shitpile you fucking salmon cruncher

Based white man.

nigger

pls source i'm intrigued

> Doctor Ambient
>Randlet

You have shit taste desu

fp is the bp

Kek
Trump and Mnuchin have taken over $600 million from Soros

>investments

is he"our goy"