Canada

>Canada

>yfw this show is ten years old

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corner
youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/meet-the-fan-who-may-have-won-himself-a-date-with-genie-bouchard-051801366.html
youtu.be/yhr7x_5HvF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did truedoe guest star

>tfw no dominant hijabi gf to bully me into submission to islam

This show was so terrible, it made Corner Gas watchable.

Fuck canadian television. It's all garbage.

I heard this show is big in Hungary for some odd reason

What the fuck is Corner Gas?

Canada, what the fuck?

it's an insufferable show about people in a small town in Saskatchewan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corner Gas
>Corner Gas is a Canadian television sitcom created by Brent Butt.

You mean to tell me Red Green is garbage?

Canadian entertainment and broadcasting industries are totally regulated and run like a mafia. The propaganda has always been that it is to protect our culture. This is Liberal communist bullshit. The end result is an inferior and embarrassing product. It's overt propaganda messages also beat over your head. Movies are unwatchable. TV shows are revolting. Musicians are faggots. Stage productions are commie shit. News is lopsided fake. This is the peril of over regulation and government influence. It's been this way forever.

>This show was so terrible
what is Canadian produced and NOT terrible?

>CBC on Canadian welfare
>trying to feed Canadians the cool-aid
>all 1000 watchers fall for the Canaddian lies

I liked that show when I was a kid but I don't think it had a huge following. It was actually kinda based because he was often alluding to his bitch wife doing stupid shit or trying to make him work for her. Did you watch that in the States?

I saw a bit of it courtesy of some relatives near the border. You could see the attraction of it and it had some good bits, but you'd have to be good and drunk to want to just sit there and watch it.

That was before I learned to appreciate hoser culture, though, so maybe I would see more in it these days.

Back when I used to have broadcast TV that used to come on at night, probably because we have a similar culture here in Alaska to that depicted in the show

Is this the new anti-leaf CAPTCHA?

2nd row, 1st column. Not hard at all.

a fucking leaf was in the way

Step 1 destroy the Canadian media

99% of Canadian television is garbage but thats because the Canadian government is so desperate to have a cultural footprint that it will pay out the ass if you want to make a music video like that band that made the Trump song, or if you want to produce some shitty TV show, but if you want to start up a business you get next to nothing.

Only decent canadian shows have been SCTV, Kids in the Hall, Letterkenny, Reboot.

Oh and Red Green, Mr. Dress Up, and Trailer Park Boys

I heard they renewed it for another 5 seasons.

canadas been like this for decades
I was the only white person in my class in the 90s

Anglos Cucknadians are just terrible people...

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

...John?

ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/meet-the-fan-who-may-have-won-himself-a-date-with-genie-bouchard-051801366.html

whore

Every once in a while I'll take I-90 through upstate new york. All the state-run rest stops have canadian flags on them.

And last decade or so they're swarming with Zhang and Xao.

OMG becky, have you seen her split ends? I mean seriously.

>whore

Va courir un peu, James...

youtu.be/yhr7x_5HvF8

CBC is popular with American Libtards in border areas. I read a few years ago that shows like The Border and Being Erica had a bigger American audience than they did in Canada.

BEIGE POWER
>youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>BEIGE POWER

BEIGE POWER

>BEIGE POWER

BEIGE POWER

>BEIGE POWER

BEIGE POWER

>BEIGE POWER

>cbc is like an aids infested cancer tumor

MCGA FUCK LEFTISTS
>ANGLO UNION INCOMING

Corner Gas was actually pretty good IMO.

>Brent butt
>Burnt Butt
>Butthurt
Really makes you think

Da Vinci's Inquest was way worse.

I liked it. The writing and acting wasn't amazing, but it felt surprisingly genuine.

The movie was pretty bad though.