They do cuck shit, right? This woman wouldn't marry John Oliver otherwise, right? She can't actually have sex with him...

They do cuck shit, right? This woman wouldn't marry John Oliver otherwise, right? She can't actually have sex with him... I mean, really? In 2017? I mean c'mon!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u71xZou74z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that jawline
>that prominent brow
>that flat wide nose
>woman

you might be right.. maybe my gaydar isn't working. did they adopt their kid?

>famous
>rich
I think he could just grab her by the pussy.

>envious virgin on suicide watch: DETECTED

>current year man has a qt aryan wife
Sup Forums BTFO

His wife is more masculine than he is.

this can't be happening

nice b8 m8

im pretty sure she served in the military

there is absolutely no doubt in my mind who takes the (rubber) cock in this relationship

oh shit you're right youtube.com/watch?v=u71xZou74z8

What's her name Sup Forums?

What the fuck happened to his upper teeth?

>England, not even once

Nah she's a sporty fuck. Very nice.

British genes happened.

she joined the military to get railed by new alpha cock every single day

are all military women huge sluts? i can't ever go into the military because of my mental health, i'm just asking for curiosity

>are all military women huge sluts?
no, only 99.99% are

poor women are huge sluts
poor people join the military to protect the rich

she doesnt even look hot
this is your average shitskin race traitor, (about a 6)

but John Oliver is like a 2

Keep coping faggot

Cuckery is healthy!

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

i didn't understand cuckold fetishes until i read this post. thanks trudeau!! if you fuck your own wife, the minorities win!!