Should the drinking age be lowered

As a 19 year old Burger, I can be arrested like an adult, take a ((loan)), vote, and get shot in some mudslime country.
I want to have a beer damnit!

Alcohol is degenerate

It's so 18 year old don't give it to their high school friends and cause them to become intellectually stunted by alcohol

>what is control?

That's not my problem

that doesnt change the fact that its degenerate you idiot.

that mountain budhhist is smarter than you

It's so you get your life setup between 18-21, instead of wrecking it before it even gets started. Focus on school and girls hard right now. Then party 21-24.

I'm drinking a beer right now, so don't think I'm against alcohol. But that is a life changing phase I'm glad I didn't have easy access during.

No you can't handle your piss i'm sorry, besides your brewers flavour your beer with corn syrup so a few years off it will do you good, you fat cunt.

Yes, the drinking age should be 0 years old. Also, the government should be disbanded and all its property auctioned off to the highest American bidder.

You got my vote

I wouldn't be opposed to lowering the drinking age to 19 (18 too young because high school kids). I also wouldn't be opposed to alcohol becoming a schedule 1 illegal drug.

the legal drinking age is 19 where i live and it seems to work out alright

it should be raised even higher, alcohol is the retard's drink after all, maybe if they grew up a little bit more they'd realize that.

You can buy and drink alcohol at 18 in the UK. You might get asked for identification, but we don't have formal ID. A driving license does the job. My daughter has some bottles of really nice cider in the fridge. Proper nice raspberry stuff.
I like not having an ID card. Obviously I must give my passport when I travel abroad but it only takes moments. The customs and police are looking for criminals. Not genuine travellers.
Singapore airport is the strictest, but they are polite and just want to make sure that your name is who you are and that you aren't smuggling. What gets me about East Asians is their height. They are really short.

nice blog post, faggot

the way American culture deals with alcohol is what creates a lot of the issues associated with it. The way we treat drug addicts is disgusting as well. Would you throw a person in jail if they were having an allergic reaction? I get that they're not the same but you get what I'm saying. Drug addicts need to be helped and repaired. Imagine if we sentenced people to rehab and got them back to work ASAP

>drinking the blood of christ is degenerate

Nope and don't worry about it. You are still a child enjoy it while it lasts

if anything it should be raised to 25

drunk 21 year olds are a disease

if youre younger than that forget about drinking responsibly

drug addicts are mostly people who failed in the school system. if school doesn't work for you idk what worth you are anyways.

We already do that but court ordered rehab doesn't work very well most addicts won't quit until they make the choice on their own. If you try to force them they'll have a needle in their arm the day they get out

It should definitely be 19 or 20, but 18 seems too young for Americans.

The problem with 18 is that you'll probably find highschoolers getting wasted constantly, and since they use their cars more than college students there's probably going to be a spike in DUIs.

19 is reasonable, considering that once you get into college you're expected to take care of yourself. And Uber/Lyft have become so popular that underage drinking and driving has gone down tremendously. But freshman should probably be limited anyway, they need time to help ease that transition.

20 seems like an age every can agree on. I don't know why 21 is the age, it should probably be 20 in the first place. Not much of a difference between the two.

This

You clearly have never directly delt with addicts. They do whatever they want (rehab or not) till they reach rock bottom or die.

You want to give them a hug and punch them in the face at the same time.

Yes. The legal age for drinking in Canada is 19, except in Quebec where it's 18, and drinking is way less of a deal here than in America. Juice parties is a bigger thing.

The older you get the more you'll believe the alcohol age limit should be higher.

All in all, it's mostly about keeping people safe while driving. That's why it should definitely be illegal and restricted from high schoolers, unless they're in densely populated areas where they have no chance of driving (say New York City. Not that it's safe to drink there as an 18 y/o but apparently everyone already does it, and there's no fear of DUIs because everyone walks, takes the subway, or gets a cab).

If the majority of Americans lived in heavily urban areas we wouldn't have to worry about it. But high schoolers are some of the most active drivers in the country, and anyone who has partied with high schoolers knows that they can't handle alcohol like college students.

The benefit of college students is that the majority of them don't drive every single day to class. Freshman are generally required to live on campus, and if you don't live on campus after freshman year you're likely to live within 2-3 miles of your university. Add in the fact that taxi services are very readily available in college towns, and it just shows that, plus the maturity a year or two puts on a college student, that permitting 19 and 20 year olds to drink is probably very safe.

Faggots, i started drinking when i was 15, hasnt changed a thing. 24, engineer have a good job, and i have enough time at my job to shitpost.

Fucking weird is what it is. Just re-read what you wrote.

I gave up alcohol a while back after frequent drinking throughout my 20s. I am happier, feel healthier, the world is clearer, my sex life is better, the list goes on. Alcohol is poison suitable for cleaning products, not consumption.

consumption of alcoholic beverages can be available for ages 13 and over.

however the sale of beverages must be 18 and over and or guardian must be present if dining out.

intoxication of minors, especially caught operating a vehicle, remains a misdemeanor and sale of alcohol to minors remains a misdemeanor.

I lived in Canada from 18-22. I started drinking at 19 as it went pretty okay. I'm a weeb loser autist like always, but I have a job now.

.........right, the (((laws))) are trying to protect you.

This guy posts anime; he's obviously an idiot.

It's illegal until 21 because it's right around that period in life that people go fucking CRAZY with alcohol.

It's a scheme, of course. They know everyone's going to drink anyway, so why not fuck some people over if they get caught and take lots of their money?

Nepal is a shithole

Alcohol is the white man's drink

Degenerates are alcoholics, not alcohol itself.

I'm from Quebec and having the drinking age be 18 is pretty fucking awesome. But Quebec is more European compared to the other provinces. 18 I think is the perfect age.

>This guy posts anime; he's obviously an idiot.

You posted anime in your second post.

If your parents won't buy you alcohol you definitely don't need it kek

kys

Problem is nobody thinks they are an alcoholic until it's really bad and hard to escape.