BBC

>A village in Hungary has banned the wearing of Muslim dress and the call to prayer. By leading what it calls "the war against Muslim culture", it hopes to attract other Christian Europeans who object to multiculturalism in their own countries.

Is Mayer Laszlo Toroczkai /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCKING
FINALLY

Already a thing in South Africa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

Won't do any good. Whites are addicted to hatorade. If they don't have brown people to hate then they'll just hate other whites.

Source: basically any white immigrant that came to the US before the 20th century

Not relevant because it will never happen in America

*sips tea*

the US is a retarded comparison to bring up since it wasn't ethnically homogeneous and you had a bunch of retarded Italians and Irish interacting with respectable English and Scottish-descended peoples. Of course they didn't get along, this is pretty much a small-scale Hungarian ethnostate.

Yeah but who the fuck wants to go to africa?

Who the fuck wants to go to Hungary?

Not if you don't make it happen. Pussy.

The US will split up in your life time and you'll get to have a white (enough) state. Don't mess it up.

This just in: People hate illiterate foreigners taking their job

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK

lol do you seriously think this will happen?

Don't we already have Poland?

I've been waiting for this

Yes.

Well myself, for one.
Now that I know they are fumigating their roaches.

Indeed he is. Godspeed.

Also, the entirety of Europe should've been a fucking "white" utopia. Fuck the commie globalist left-winged faggots who allowed shitskins and niggers to come in and plague their cultures.

Freebased.

This is a terrible thing! Let me explain.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

Enjoy your massive drop off in living standard.

Why are 99% of blonde white South African women so fucking hot?

Oh, that's right. Apartheid.

Concidering putin was in hungary recently i guess orban now has a free pass to do whatever

You trade one thing for another. Having lived in the UK for a long while, and visited Hungary for extended periods there are pros and cons.

For starters, the weather is better in Hungary. The food is much better, especially if you like meat. The people are much, much smarter and broadly anti-communist. They're very well read, can usually speak at least two more languages on top of Hungarian - which is a very difficult language. (Usually English and German, or Russian and German for the older population). They've also got a disproportionate amount of inventors and geniuses, compared to the rest of the world, and for a population so small.

Cost of living is also very small. Even if things are a bit run-down, public utilities still function as well as the UK.

The biggest con to moving there is that the country is still recovering from shitty communism, and the lack of full-time employment. Compared especially with the big cities in the UK. Brain drain is also an issue, but I suppose you could do well if you were well educated in the UK and somehow managed to pickup Hungarian.

Anybody that flees a country due to multiculturalism is a refugee. I don't know why Hungary would want refugees that aren't even Hungarian. Multiculturalism doesn't work and Hungary should know since the Hungarian minority in Romania is a constant source of agitation.

As a physicist I pretty much need access to highly-developed high tech infrastructure, I literally couldn't work in many countries doing the stuff I do because there isn't enough investment available for high-level science.